Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The mixed up anime dream... the story! ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Like before I don't own DBZ, just my own fictional people.

Hope you like the last chapter KT was in a hyper mood ^_^ anyways here's the next chapter…

Kiya unlocked her door and walked into the first room. The room looked like any other living room you would find on Earth. There was a couch on one side of her room with a table on both sides on the table there was a lamp. On the other side there was an entertainment center. There was a TV, DVD, Stereo, and all. To the left was the kitchen and dinning area. They usually never ate together only because Kiya and Mika' other two roommates got home after Dinner. So there was just a small round tale. The kitchen is nothing like the living room. Unlike the living room everything was up to date, but expensive! The dishwasher was her favorites unlike the old ones she had when she lived on Earth, before she had to leave with her family this one cleaned dishes in about a minute.

Kiya walked into the kitchen and opened a small drawer and pulled out a food capsule. Food capsules are mainly what she has been using. They save time and plus they work just the same if you ate a full meal. She popped it in her mouth and swallowed.

"Mika? You home?" She hollered.

"Yeah." She sounded very happy. Moments later she bursts threw the door. She was wearing a huge smile.

"What?" Kiya looked at her.

"I found a new job!"

"Really? That's great!"

"Well I was talking to Washu and all... She said she wanted somebody who can help her around her lab. Like cleaning up and all. Isn't that great?"

"I guess so!"

"Well I'm going to make something to eat would you like something?" Mika asked.

"Na. I had a capsule I'll be fine."

Instantly Mika's smile hanged to a frown.

"You should eat some real food for once. Too many capsules aren't good for you. Ya know."

"I'll be fine. Besides I have to time!"

"Alright have fun." Mika joked. Kiya hmph-ed and waked into her room. Like the kitchen her room was full of high Tec things. She had no shelves instead the objects just floated in the air like if they were placed on invisible shelves. There was one wall full of pictures f her and her friends, a picture of her and her family on Earth and other on the station she lived on when she was 13. Her favorite picture was the one of Trunks and Goten training. She smiled thing back t the day it was taken.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Flash Back ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"We'll train in here. That way we'll have it to are selves." Goten opened the door to a room and Trunks, Goten and Kiya walked in.

"This place is small. I don't think it will hold out with you two training in here." Kiya said. Looking around.

"I always train in here." Goten said.

"Yeah, but that's just you. Not two super Saiyans!" Kiya snapped.

"Show off." Goten mumbled and powered up to super Saiyan.

"I'm warning you." Both Saiyans ignored her and started their training. Trunks and Goten let off numerous ki blasts. Trunks powered up and threw a huge ball of energy towards Goten. He dodged Trunks attack. The ball hit the wall and exploded, knocking both Trunks and Goten off their feet. Moments later the ceiling cracked and bunch of ruble fell on top of Goten and Trunks. Kiya cracked up laughing.

"Told you didn't I?" Trunks helped his friend out of the bits of ceiling that fell and threw a chunk at Kiya. She dodged it ad stuck her tongue out at him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*End of Flashback*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

She flopped onto her bed. IT was full of a jelly like substance. It jiggled a bit and calmed. She grabbed a book off the floor. Every time Washu invented something and it didn't turn out to be a disaster she would teach Kiya about it. Testing her so she knows how to use it. And if she past with 100% she would be able to use it or have a copy. She was lucky enough to get Washu to set up her closet to connect to the kitchen ad Trunks closet. She had it so show wouldn't have to walk al the way there. Plus, she wanted to be closed t her best friends. When she was testing it she knocked on her closet door. Trunks heard a knocking from his bedroom door. Goten was not at work she he followed Trunks to the bedroom. Trunks opened the door and found Kiya. She remembered Goten's shocked face.

"You have a girl in your closet!?" Goten asked.

"Er…" Trunks was too shocked "What are you doing in my closet?" He asked her.

"I'm not in your closet. Look behind me." She turned around and waved her hand around as if showing off a prize in a game show. "Cool huh? I can get threw unless you open your door and visa versa."

Washu also gave her a shape shifter devise. Though she never used it, it's still hovering by the wall with her other junk.

"Stupid. This dumb! Why did I agree to do this? I don't even care if I know how to use a.." She looked down at the cover of the book "…Right. It's supposed to do what? AA! Screw this!" She threw the book into her trash. And flopped onto her belly.