Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Between Outlaws and the $$60,000,000,000 man ❯ The Saga Continues ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vash: Huh oh no.

Gene: What is it?

Vash: I think I left my donuts back at the stand.

Jim: Gene what about the robber?

(Gene and Vash pursue the robber but find him with his butt handed to him courtesy of Suzuka and Ashia.)

Jim: Wow, you two really cleaned up here didn't ya?

Gene: Aw, if I would've caught the robber I was sure that I was gonna score.

(Vash to Suzuka, Ashia, Gene, and Jim)

Vash: Who and what are you people? Are you travelers like me, cuz I could really use some new friends.

Gene: If you don't mind my asking, who are you?

Vash: My friends i'am just a traveler.

Jim: Were looking for a guy who goes by the name Vash The Stampede

Vash: Why would you guys be looking for him.

Ashia: Do you know anything about him?

Jim: We heard about this guy having a big bounty on his head.

Vash: You should stop searching for him.

Suzuka: Is there something we should know.

Vash: Vash the Stampede is a ruthless killer who spares nobody. Just look at the crater he put in one of the moons.

Jim: By the way I'm Jim this is Gene, Ashia, and Suzuka. Who are you.

Vash: My name is…………uh……………..I̷ 0;……..

Gilliam: Gene, Jim, Ashia, and Suzuka come back to the ship I have some information on the criminal known as Vash the Stampede.

Gene: We have to go, until next time.

(Gene and his crew head to the ship, leaving Vash to his thoughts)

Vash: That was a little to close for comfort. (sigh) Why do I always end up in some predicament were I'm being hunted for money.

(Meanwhile back at the hospital)

Meryl: I wonder what's keeping Vash, I'm sure that he only intended to step out for a second to get some donuts.

Millie: I'm sure that Mr. Vash will come back any moment now, then you can tell him how you feel about him.

Meryl: I can't do that right now, it would be rude of me to burden him with this while his brother is recovering in the hospital.

Millie: I'm sure Mr. Vash won't mind.

(Meanwhile back on the Outlaw Star)

Gilliam: It seems that "Vash The Stampede" is wanted all throughout this planet. His origins and past are unknown, and his crimes are no simple bank robbery. It seems that two towns have been destroyed, and has put a large crater in this planets fifth moon.

Gene: (Thinks to himself, whoa! ) This guy doesn't seem so tough. Jim and can take him blind folded.

Jim: Speak for yourself, this guys seems a little dangerous.

Suzuka: Hmp!

Aisha: I like it when they're strong.

( Meanwhile Vash enters the hospital looking dumb)

Vash: Whoa that was a little to close for comfort.

Millie: Hey Vash.

Meryl: Where have you been?

Vash: Who me? I have been shopping.

Millie: So how many donuts have you gotten this time Vash? Is it two or three dozen.

Vash: None this time I ran into a bunch of strangers and then lost them when a robber ….

(Meryl interrupts)

Meryl: Vash! I need to speak with you alone.

(Meryl and Vash enter the room where Knives is currently staying)

Vash: What do you want to speak to me about that you couldn't say in front of Millie.

(Vash is unaware that his brother isn't sleeping)

Meryl: There's something that I've been wanting to say to you even before you left to fight your brother.

Vash: Go on Meryl you know you can tell me anything, but first I have to um get some more donuts.

Meryl: Vash this is serious!

THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER TWO

I WILL BE TRYING TO PUT UP THE NEXT CHAPTER AS SOON AS I CAN.