Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Between Outlaws and the $$60,000,000,000 man ❯ The Meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

On a planet named Sentinel Gene Starwind was hard at doing nothing, while still on the run from a man who has loaned him money to repair his ship dozens of times. His name Fred Lou, Fred Lou is a young entrepreneur who sells weapons….. Did I mention he is gay and is in love with Gene. Gene is now trying to get away from him along with his partner Jim Hawkings, Melfina, Ashia Clan Clan and Suzuka. Gene, who is now on his way to a mysterious planet because he hears of a man with a bounty of $$60,000,000,000 on his head. Gene goes to board his spaceship known as the Outlaw Star to find this man with a bounty on his head.

(Meanwhile)

Vash has just returned to a town called Augusta, after he has just beaten his brother. (His brother's name is Knives he is known as Millions Knives) Vash has just took his brother to a hospital because of the fight those two had. Meryl Stife and Millie Thompson went the hospital to wait for Knives recover along with Vash. Vash has just witnessed his brother's awakening from being in a comma for a week.

Knives: Vash you loser, you think you are so tough.

Vash: Knives don't try to talk you just woke up from a 6 day coma

Knives: I don't care when I regain my strenght I will make sure you rot

Vash: Sure, you know what? If I were in a coma for 6 days I would really be starving and shitting like crazy. Man, I would be sooo hungry that I could eat an ile of donuts.

(Meanwhile)

Meryl: I wish Vash would come out of that room to at least speak to me.

Millie: Yeah he could at least say hello to us or how have you been.

You know what? You should tell Vash how you feel.

Meryl: Maybe later. I'm not to sure how Vash will react.

(Meanwhile Gene lands on the planet in search of the man with $$60,000,000,000 on his head)

Gene: Damn it I can't believe that the ship needs repairs done to it all ready.

Jim: Well that's what you get when you don't handle the ship properly

Gene: Shut up, this wouldn't have happened if you had only paid the full repair cost.

Jim: You idiot, how are we supposed to pay our repair cost if we can hardly pay our docking fee. We never have enough money because we are up to our ears in dept.

Melfina: You two should stop arguing we have visitors.

(A gang of robbers approach the Outlaw Star)

Gene: Well it looks like we have company, and we only just arrived.

(Gene and Jim exit the Outlaw Star)

(Jim navigates the fight)

Jim: Gene these guys aren't that tough, use your regular gun don't waste any caster shells.

Gene: Gotcha.

(Gene begins the fight by firing at the man who appears to be the leader)

Gene: Man these guys just keep on coming.

Suzuka: Do you need assistance.

Ashia: Yeah you do seem to be on the defensive.

(Suzuka and Ashia join in and in no time help defeat the gang of robbers)

Suzuka: Well that was a nice warm up, not to fun though.

Ashia: Yeah I didn't even break a sweat, Gene however looks a little exhausted.

Gene: Shut up you two didn't offer to help until those guys had me completely surrounded.

Suzuka: We thought that you were in no need of assistance, right Ashia?

Ashia: Yeah!

Gene: All right that's enough we should try to receive some help in town.

(Meanwhile in town)

Vash: I would like these donuts to go please, huh!

Woman: Help! Somebody stole my money.

Gene: Jim were is he heading south?

Jim: Right, if you go now you can head him off. If my calculations are correct you should make a left….now.

(Vash and Gene collide while trying to catch the robber)

Vash: Ouch! I didn't think no ones head was as hard as mine.

Gene: Hey you should watch were you're going.

Jim: Is it just me or does this guy look like a total airhead.

Gene: Not only does he look like an airhead but he also looks a little familiar.

Vash: Damn it the robber, he's getting away.

Gene/Jim: That's right.