Outlaw Star Fan Fiction ❯ Can she? ❯ The Answer? ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
I don't own any part of Outlaw Star. So don't sue me. Like I said before this is my first lemon, so if you like I will write more. Please no flaming please.

Here the fun part.
Chapter 2.

Aisha was being her nosy self and knocked on Mel's bedroom door. She waited for what seemed to be hours, however only 2 minutes had gone by. Still no one answered the door. She wondered 'Where Melfina could be. It was 11 p.m. and she should be in bed! There is only one place where she could be: At Gene's.' The next place Aisha headed for was his room.

********************************************

2 1/2 Hours earlier

Mel was in Gene's room, wondering what in the hell had just happened between her and Gene. They were about to go at it in the middle of the living room. Anyone could of just come in and see what they were doing. 'If it had not been for Pink Gillam who had came in and stopped us, I not know how far we would have gone. What if one of the others had come in, and what would they think? I don't know Gene would not of cared what they thought, as for me I not care either. Am happy to be with him." Mel thought, as she was lying naked in Gene's bed. She finally got tired of waiting for him, so she fell asleep.

********************************************************
2 hours later

Gene was in the engine room. Jim was so tired from trying to fix the engine that he had fallen asleep. Therefore Gene took him to his room. Before he went back to his room he went to Mel's room to see if she was there. Since she was not he took a shower, then went to his room. What he found inside was like being in heaven with all the beautiful angels.

There lying on the bed was the most beautiful creature that he had ever seen in his life. He didn't care how many times he had seen her naked, he still was blown away.
"God you're an angel." He said as he walked over to the bed and bended over to kiss the sleeping girl, which woke her up.
"I've been waiting for you. What are you starring at?" He kissed her again, the tore his cloths off in les then a second. She starred at him with desire. He got nest to her and started kissing her neck. She moaned softly and laughed at the same time as he wrapped he in his arms. He kissed her again, their tongues caressing each other.

"Dam Mel, you have no fucking idea what you do to me." His hands started traveling down what the front of her body. He found her breasts and started to play with them. He fondled; blow air and rubbed them which in turn made her moan his name in ecstasy.

"Gene...." He took one of them in his mouth and started sucking while still playing with the other one. All of this made her go wild with desire. Her hands were all over him, they couldn't stay still. After awhile of sucking on her pink nipples, he went to the other one. He performed the same torture. He lightly nipped her nipple and tugged slightly. It mad Melfina scream insanely. "Gene, please take me, fill me, I need you."
"Not just yet, I'm gonna drive you crazy first and make you beg. Do you love me?" He asked as he journeyed down her flat stomach, down between her thighs. He could feel her wetness. He put his fingers where her lips were and spread them apart, sucking everywhere until he found her sweet spot. He took it with his teeth and sucked her while his tongue probed inside.

She was screaming louder then ever, now his tongue went in to her pussy and started to pump harder and harder.
"Dam it, hell ya, fuck me NOW!" Mel screamed. Gene stunned had never heard her says those words before, she finally let her barriers crumble. A warm knot uncoiled inside her belly and spread throughout her body and centered in her core. She didn't understand these new feelings but she didn't want them to stop. She gave into her orgasms. She arched her back; her muscles tightened and with out even Gene noticing at first cum went into his mouth. He licked her clean.

"Dam women, you taste so sweet. Now as I asked before, do you love me?" He took his hands and spread her legs even further apart. Then taking 2 fingers, he pushed them into her, and moved in and at, as fast as he could. This made her go into her explosive climax, which seemed to go on forever. Gene once again asked, "do you love me, Melfina because I love you so much."
She relied, "HELL YES! YES! I LOVE YOU."
******************************************************

W hile Mel was screaming her undying love to Gene. Aisha had been outside the door and heard her yelling. The made her horny. She thought 'I was right about them. God, I need a man' She went to her room to do other things......

***************************************************** **

Back in Gene's room, where the raging sex was taking place. Gene had gotten on told of her and was pushing is dick in and out of her faster then she could keep up. It was hard at first, this happened to be Mel's first time, so it was painful for awhile but that was replaced with amusing pleasure. Gene could not hold it anymore he finally ended up spilling his seed in her as she reached her finally climax. He falls on top of her and rolled over to the other side other side of the bed.

Mel had finally gotten what she wanted.

"Mel?" Mel looked at him

"Yes?" He touched her face and wrapped her in his arms.

"That was wonderful, can we fuck more often?" He rubbed her back and kissed her.

"Dam yes. How about twice a day." He laughed at the look she gave him.

"I love you." She said with a sleepy voice.

"I love you, too." Once that was said she fall asleep. He placed his head on hers and fall asleep as well.

The End.