Outlaw Star Fan Fiction ❯ My C'tarl-C'tarl and me ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My C'tarl-C'tarl and me

Chapter 5

(the next day)

Jim and I had decided to start with the repairs right away, so when Jim finally managed to get gene out of bed, into the car, and managed to drive over here, around 8:14. we started fixing the ship. Now Melfina wasn't bored really, while we fixed my ship, she was contempt to sit and listen to aisha's stories while passing us the correct tools. Aisha managed to stand a few hours by telling Melfina the stories and taking a little cat nap. Gene, however couldn't keep himelf from being bored out of his mind. And by 11:00 he had decided, "I've had all I can stands and I can't stands no more. Mel, let's go get a drink, another minute of this and I'll turn to wood." No one really got the joke, except for me, cause I'm a genius. Jim got it after I started laughing, Aisha needed me to explain it to her, she didn't think it was funny, And melfina just kinda ignored it. Hilda wasn't there. Gene was primed and ready to go out on the town with the lovely bio-android Melfina, but as luck, or karma, would have it Aisha decided she wanted to go too. And after threatening to bash gene's face in gene, Aisha and Melfina where on there way to the closest bar they could find. While me and Jim stayed back, we, unlike our friends, had work to do.

Well I'm sure you'd like to have explicit detail of what happened while Melfina aisha and gene where drunk, I'm not going to give you exact details, other than…

After lots of drinking, bad karaoke singing, a very badly timed game of twister, and a large amount of strip poker, along with a modest dinner, (eight modest dinners for aisha) gene was down to his underwear, out of taunting aisha and Melfina forced him to keep them on instead of give them up too. While Melfina had only taken off her shoes and aisha was still fully clothed. Melfina wasn't so sure how to play the first round. That's why she had to take off her shoes, that and her feet hurt. Gene got lucky however, before the game was over, and Melfina and Aisha had bet there tops off that they would beat him and lost. And so they proceded to let loose there… cannons. Before they could get them all the way off, gene passed out. "HA! Guess he loses!" shouted Aisha, just before she tried to stand up and clobber gene for no real reason, she ended up kissing the ground before her head got half was up.

Jims cell phone rang around 1:30 am, we where still working just as hard, minus a half hour to watch our favorite show (insert my current favorite anime that's on tv right now). It was Melfina, she had used the pay phone in the bar to call us to come pic them up, gene passed out and aisha was to drunk to walk. And Melfina couldn't carry them both. So we stoped what we were doing and got in jims car andwent to meet them, they had walked.

When we arrived we where greeted by a quite drunk Melfina, who gave jim a big hug. Even though she didn't notice she left her shirt open from the bet. After jim managed to pry off Melfina, we went inside and carried gene to the car.

"you sure you don't want a ride?" jim asked

"yeah, the fresh air will do aisha good and I need the exercise" I said (ok mom I put it in there, I get the hint.)

Aisha was half out for the first few minutes, and I wouldn't of known she woke up if she didn't roll out of my hands and onto the ground while I walked.

"nobody, ever carries … me." Aisha stuttered.

"ok, whatever, then just hold on."

aisha held on to my neck and back while she drag walked her feet behind me.

"I'm, sorry… meow."

"for what?" I asked

"for scratching you and giving you that black… hic… eye."

"that's ok, I probably would too if it happened to me."

"you didn't before."

"I ment and I was a girl."

"oh……."

As I walked I felt aisha's chest lightly bouncing against my back, and as any guy would tell you. (one it's happened to, that is, not me.) that's a nice feeling. Aisha managed to look down in front of me and saw the strangest little thing sticking out from my pants. Aisha smiles a half drunk smile, and began to wrap her tail around my left leg.

"aisha?"

"meow.. ya?"

"it's kinda hard to walk with your tail around my leg."

"oh…" she dissapointedly said. As she unwrapped it.

Aisha started to purr the rest of the way home, all the better feeling for my stressed out back, aisha was heavy, though all mussels, she's still heavy. Aisha drifted in and out of sleep while she purred, just like a cat, waking up if anything alerted her, then falling asleep again when she was satisfied.

When we finally made it back I laid aisha down on her bed and went to get ready for bed, Aisha called out to me to come over.

"yeah? Your head hurt or something?"

"no….. now shut up and come here!" aisha said, as she reached up and dragged me down to her head, inches away from her mouth.

"Aisha no!" I tried to yell as she pulled harder. She was barely managing human strength, since she was so drunk. That's why I eventually broke free.

"why don't you like me?" she meowed.

"it's not that, if anything it's cause of how much you had to drink."

"it wasn't that much, I didn't pass out did I?" she complained.

"Aisha C'tarl-C'tarls bodies are much more advanced than humans. You have a much better liver and alcohol tolerance The amount of alchohol it takes to get you even the slightest drunk would be way over a humans limits, heck if I calculate this right, if I had the same amount of alcohol in me as you do, I'd be legally dead five times over."

"but you don't so why does it matter?" she asked

"you'd fall asleep before I got done telling you all the little details, so just take my word for it." I said, as I threw the covers over aisha, and set up the wall between us.

And I was right before I managed to lay down and get all pluged it, she had already fallen in to a deep drunken sleep.

Aisha rolled around a bunch while she slept, and managed to kick the covers totally off of her, she awoke to a very cold sensation, no covers in a cold ship as cold wheither your covered in fur or not. So she tried to feel around for the covers she had kicked across the room. Aisha threw her balance off though and flung herself off the bed, subsicuently throwing her tail into the retractable wall release and opening the space between our beds. And being drunk, sleepy and cold caused her to notice, "hey a bed with covers" when she looked up at my bed across the room, after tottering the way over she cuddled into the bed with me and within seconds fell asleep again, purring the whole time.

As ron walked down from the side panel of his ship we looked around for the slave he had been expecting.

"where is she?" he asked

"I don't know sir, but all we know is that the suspect and one other person managed to take out the team, and they were turned in for bounty money."

"oh well that sucks, hey what happened to you? You didn't fight did you?" harry asked, walking behind him.

"oh no sirs, I was this in a local bar earlier, some weird cat thing got drunk and got me right in the eye."

"cat thing?"

"um yes, why.. uh?"

"describe it." Ron demanded

"well she was I think about this tall,"

"she?"

"yes. And she had quite the body, her chest was very ample" he made a perverted face, then straitened it. "that's the reason for this. As well as a small ring in her ear."

"that was HER YOU MORON!"

"you mean you sent them against a C'tarl-C'tarl?! That C"tarl-C'tarl?!"

"yes we did. Do you have a problem?"

"no. no. no. not at all."

There were a couple of suprises that morning, as you can guess. The fact that melfina's body disposes with alcohol within 6 hours is quite the feat. The fact that gene woke up is a miracle. The note jim found saying Hilda had decided to leave was a shock. And of course me waking up again in a very warm, loving like embrace, by a furry, hung over, C'tarl-C'tarl woman, which I had to admit, I didn't mind the closeness, and I was especially thankful she was too hungover to realize I was even there and she got up and went to take a shower without even seeing me.

"oh that feels so much better" Aisha said to herself as she took her shower. Aisha didn't really mean that, she was trying to distract her mind so she wouldn't think of that guy. "why didn't I hit him? I had a clear shot, heck he was sleeping in the same bed as me, but I couldn't even poke him, oh… what's wrong with me?" Aisha sank to her knees in the shower and let the water flow onto her back. "it's just some guy who's kinda nice, that's all. He's just not as mean as everyone else. Is that a reason to want to…"

a little fact Aisha knew about C'tarl-C'tarls is that they don't have the whole black out thing humans get, there memory cells are a lot better. So she remembered how she acted last night, and watching a drunk in a lot of circumstances shows what they really want, there religious beliefs, how much they really hate…or like someone. You know what I mean.

Aisha turned off the water and just sat for a few minutes, collecting her thoughts.

I was getting ready, then I had to use the toilet.

Well you can only guess what happened after that.

But just so you know why and cause Melfina was wondering when they came over, aisha had broken my fake left leg, so have to use the replacement until I get that fixed too. Knees aren't suppose to bend that way. Faye almost ejected Aisha for that one.

End of chapter 5

Well? You like? I'll have plenty of time to write now, since school started. Yeah I know that don't make sense, but after I get done with class work it leaves plenty of time to either draw or write, and I try to alternate between my sketchbook, and my story book. But either way I'll should have 6 up sooner or later, please review!

I'm not giving a summary right now, so you'll just have to guess. (actually I have no idea of what will happen next but the other one was less embarising.)