Outlaw Star Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I do not own OS, or any of the caracters features in here except for Cale.
CHAPTER 1

Jim growled aand looked at his watch. This was the 3rd time this week that Cale had done this! He was always forgetting and going off with people. U see, he was suposed to meet me here.
'Whats the use?' Jim thought, 'Hes never gonna actually help me! I might as well go back to the streets, even if that Lowe guy was after him, I could still make it.' After that thought, Jim walked back to Cales place to get his things, and left.
*******
Gene looked at Fred and said, "You actually put a bounty on someone? What'd he do?"
"Thats not important, here's the information on him, and be sure that you don't listen to anything he says." Lowe replied.
Genes eyebrows shot up as he read the info on hte page, 'Fred put a bounty on a 13 year old? Why would anyone put one on a kid!'
"Fred, I'll take the job, but why do u want to get him here so bad?" He asked Lowe.
"Thats not really important, just find him," Lowe replied nervously.
'Whats he so nervous about? oh well may as well get back to the outlaw star.'
When he was a t the Outlaw Star, Melfina asked, "So whats the job Gene?"
He frowned and replied, "He wants us to find some kid and bring him here. What I dont get is why he would want a 13 year old here. Well, set a course for Sentinal, thats where the report said he was last seen."
*******
A couple days later.
Jim wasnt having that much trouble, considering the fact that he was bounty right now. He was walking through the crowd in front of some store, and tried to see what they were staring at. He stood on top of a box to see, and was surprised when he saw a bounty hunter and a person(The bounty, and no the bounty hunter is not Gene) He got down quickly, and started to make his way through the crowd. When he reached the edge, he ran for the ally, on his way, he ran into someone, who was turning a corner.
********
Gene was talking to Melfina, when somethign ran into him like a ton off bricks. "ooof," Gene siad as he was bowled over.
"What do you think your doing? Trying to kill me...?" Gene trailed off because he boy looked just like the description for the boy from Freds bounty!
The boy said, "Are u allright mister?"
"Fine," I replied. Yes it was definintly him. I was about to say something, wen the boy ran into the ally.
********
That was a close one! I just hope that bounty hunter over at the store didn't see me! If he did, I could be in big trouble. Jim was already through about 5 allys, and found a safe place to sleep.
'May as well get some sleep, I'm going to need it.' He thought.
The next Day
Jim yawned as he stood up. 'Well better find some food.'
Jim walked down the alleys and reached the stores. Jim still had some money left over so he wouldn't have to get a job just yet.
Jim went into a store and picked out some food, not much but enough to last him a couple days.
As he was in the checkout isle, he saw something that scared him. The bounty hunter from that store was in front of him! After paying for hs food, he left quickly and looked around. Almost imediently he spotted the bounty hunter. He ran for the alley, and when he thought he had lost him, he felt a hand grab his collar.
TBC
Authors Notes:Yeah yeah, i know im evil for ending it there, but oh well, please review!