Outlaw Star Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I do not own OS or any of the caracters in here except for Cale & Jay.

Chapter 4
I was walking along with Asiha in the front of the group, so we could head back to the Outlaw Star for some sleep. We were going to be meeting Suzuka tommorow.
I was about to say something when I heard Melfina who was walking behind us say, "Gene!"
I turned aroung just to see Jim pulled into an alley. "Jim!" I yelled.
****
I would have yelled if I could, but the guy's hand was blocking my mouth. I started struggling, and I stomped on the guy's foot.
I heard him cry out, and realized it was that bounty hunter from the ship we had left behind.
The next thing I know was being hit on the head, and blackness.
****
I run into the alleu, and don't see Jim or the person who captured him anywhere, than I hear a cry of pain, and run in that direction. I reach an alley, and there I see Jay, the bounty hunter from that other ship, and an unconcius Jim.
"Jim!" I yelled. "Let him go!"
The bounty hunter just smiled and said, "You actually expect me to let go of such a valueble bouny? Hardley."
I knew Aisha and Melfina just arrived here, and Aisha said, "Let the kid go."
I was surprised Aisha would say that, but than again, she probobly had decided that if she couldn't have the bounty no one could. No surprise there.
The man smiled yet again, and than he lifted his gun, and before I could move, he shot.
I was relieved that the shot had missed, but than when I saw Jay and Jim gone, I was furious. "What!?! That coward!" I yelled.
****
Darkness... and than I could barely here the sound of a gun shot. I could here someone yelling faintly.... and I could feel air rushing by me, but I couldn't do anything. I feel darkness coming again.....
1 hour later.
I woke with a start, and realized that the room was dark. My feet and legs were tied to a chair, so I couldn't move. I hope that Gene guy can get me out of here. I doubt he's try, but who knows.
I was almost drifting to sleep again, when I heard the sounds of a transmission in a nearby room. My eyes widened as I heard that Lowe guy's voice. I listened in, but couldn't here very much.
<"Gene? He.....A bounty?....suprising....."> "I'll have him to you by 3 days. I want to get payed upon arrival." Jay's voice again.
<"You......remember......">
"Yes, I will. Now ending transmission." Jay said.
I sure hoped Gene would get me, aparently, I was on a ship bound for wherever that Lowe guy was.
****
"So what do you want me to do?!? I don't even have an idea where Jim could be!" I yelled getting frustrated. Aisha, and Melfina, were both upset. Aisha, just took to yelling at me that it was my falt Jay got away with Jim.
Melfina aparently had been thinking, and said, "We're supposed to meet Suzuka tomorrow, she should be able to help us. Or, since we know wher Fred is, we could always head there to wait for Jay to show up with Jim."
I frowned as I realized I had missed thouse ideas. "Good idea Mel, I think we should ask Suzuka about helping us. I have a feeling that Fred might have already heard of us helping Jim, so I don't think that we should really head there." I said.
Everyone seemed to agree. 'Well Jim,' I thought, 'We'll do our best to get you back.'
In such a short time, I had started to like Jim as a partner. I had no idea what Fred was gonna do with him, but I was gonna help Jim.