Paranoia Agent Fan Fiction ❯ Paranoia,Paranoia, Save me! ❯ 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own anything of Paranoia agent, and all characters are mine, other than Maromi, Lil slugger, Tsukiko, And anyone else. All rights belong to the creators of Paranoia agent.

During every night, people were afraid to go outside. Mothers would force their children inside, while the streets would stay perfectly quiet. And it was all because of Paranoia. Though it may seem foolish to get scared over, this Paranoia people were afraid of was caused by just a boy. The boy held a bended golden bat, rode on golden inline, wore a red hat, a blue hoodie and baggy shorts. Yes, it seems strange to get Paranoid over a normal looking boy, but there is much more to the story…

When Paranoia strikes the heart of a human, Lil slugger appears in front of them…to save them…

 

Mamimori Yazukishima, 14, strode across the streets with her black and green inline skates. As her speed kicked up, her dark black, shoulder length hair flew behind her. Mamimori wasn’t the type to speak to people. She was extremely quiet, even around her foster brother and mother.

Mamimori had skated for over an hour around Tokyo, until she decided to stop and take a break. she stopped at an old abandon playground. Mamimori sat on the only swing that wasn’t broken, other than it being rusty.

“I haven’t been here for a while,” she said to herself,” not since they died.” Her pocket started to wiggle around. Mamimori stared at her pocket. A pink head popped out. It was Maromi, the pink doll.

“Mamimori! You don’t want strain yourself again!,” it strangely spoke,” your supposed to clear your mind!” Mamimori stared blankly at the doll.

“I’m sorry,” she apologized,” I didn’t realize you could talk.”

“That’s okay! Tsukiko gave me to you to help you!” Mamimori looked at the dog. She threw the talking Maromi doll hard on the ground.

“Hey!,” Maromi got up,” that wasn’t very nice!”

“Go back to Tsukiko, pup,” Mamimori shot at Maromi. Maromi changed her usual happy face into an angry expression. The dog faded away.

Mamimori became silent once again. Tsukiko was worried about me, she thought, humph. Why would she be worried. Stupid cousin. Mamimori has always hated her famous cousin. No one knew why, not even her foster mother. Mammori started to think of her life, and how things would always go wrong. When Mamimori was eight, her parents had died in a car crash. Ever since, Mamimori was diagnosed with a disorder.

Whenever Mamimori would get scared, or more likely, Paranoid, she would black out, and scream, making even glass break. No one knew why this happened to her, other than the car crash. When she woke up, she wouldn’t remember a thing. The doctor told her that her paranoia builds up, until she cant take it no more, and her nerves break down.

Mamimori looked around. Without her noticing it, the sky had turned dark while she was lost in thought. crap! she thought, mothers going to kill me if I don’t get home. Mamimori got up. As she strode along the sidewalk, she was constantly looking over her shoulder.

“Paranoia isn’t good for me,” she said quietly. Mamimori ignored the sounds behind her. She was almost home. Mamimori’s eyes grew. She could her rollerblades coming toward her. She stopped. The sound was still coming to her. Mamimori quickly turned around. There was nothing there. She slowly turned around.

A bat suddenly swooped down at her. Mamimori panicked, and barley dodged. She moved back. A boy was holding the bat, and was riding skates. Mamimori covered her mouth. LIL SLUGGER! She thought. The boy’s faced curved into a smile.

“W…wait!,” she yelled,” what do you want!?!”

“To save you,” Lil slugger smiled. He rose the bat, in Mamimori’s fear. Before the bat hit her, her world went cold, and black…

 

So what’da guys think? The first chapter of my first story! Review if you guys get around to it, I need some pointers.