Peace Maker Kurogane Fan Fiction ❯ An Angel's Kiss ❯ Her Arrival ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Jou-chan: okay, I like came up with this one last night at like 2:30 in the morning, its only the first chappy, so give it some time to grow.

But here is a few things that you should know. First off, Souji does NOT have tuberculosis (sp?) in ANY of my stories, unless I say other wise. Second, I don't own Peace maker kurogane, so if you sue me, trust me, you won't get much besides a few manga's and the lint in my pockets!

With that said, enjoy the story!

--------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------

Hijikata sat in his room, reading over the mail he had received from Edo. Sighing, he placed down the paper and sat back. He stayed like that until Tetsu came with some of the tae he had made.

"I'm here with tae, sir." He sighed as he carefully placed the try down, trying very hard not to spill it.

"Okay, now, go tell everyone to clean the whole place. We will be having a guest by tomorrow night. You help them. You may go." Hijikata ordered as he took a sip of the tae, making a face at the bitter taste.

Tetsu glared a bit at the face, but nodded his head.

"Who is it that's coming?" he asked with interest in his voice. Hijikata snorted a little at his blunt question.

"You'll find out later. But for now, go on and do as I asked you to." He ordered getting a groan out of the page.

"Yes sir." He replied as he left his room to go tell the others to clean the place.

Hijikata sighed again as he put down the tae and looked toward the letter. He really didn't want to do this, but something had to be done.

"Well, seeing as how I KNOW she won't do a damned thing, I'll have to do it for her. But the question is, who will I choose?" he whispered to himself as we tried to think of what he was going to do.

Snorting again he went to the door and decided to go see how everyone's cleaning was coming along.

-The next day-

It was around 5 o'clock, and the guest would arrive there soon. So far Hijikata hadn't told anyone who it was, and it was really starting to annoy some people.

"Now everyone, set an example here, and don't screw this up. Not only will I kill you, but so will our guest. You may go on with your normally planned day." He informed as he heard horses approaching.

"Are you gunna tell us who it is, are do we all have to sit here and find out for our self's?!" Sanosuke asked with a high level of annoyance in his voice. Hijikata didn't answer him as he walked towards the gates with everyone watching behind with much curiosity.

The carriage came to a stop in front of the gates as Hijikata neared the gates. The door opened and a figure emerged under an umbrella.

"It's a pleasure to see you again... father..." giggled the figure, as she closed her umbrella revealing what she looked like.

Her long black hair was pulled into a tight bun and held there with two gold chopsticks. A few strands fell down to from her face, but other then that, she didn't have bangs or anything to cover her face. She had pale skin, crystal blue eyes, and the most heavenly voice that all of them had ever heard.

She wore a black kimono with a deep blue water design on it. Her obi was a lighter blue, and she had a shoal(sp?) the color of light sky blue draped over her back and arms.

Hijikata couldn't help but smile at her. She had grown so much since the last time he had seen her. The last time he had seen her was when she was only ten years old. But now, she was a beautiful 16 years old with his attitude and her mother's looks.

"It's good to see you too, Naomi. How have you been?" he asked with a hint of a smile on his face. Naomi smiled at her father. Walking up to him, she gave him a rather tight hug before answering him.

"Same old things. Mother wanted me to get all dressed up to come see you. She said you would have something for me, but she wouldn't tell me what. Oh well. How have you been?" she asked with a cute smile, and tiny hint of annoyance in her voice.

"I've been alright. I have a new page. I little fellow about with pointy hair. That's about it." Hijikata explained as he watched his daughter's eyes grow large.

"You gotta new page?! Where is he?! I wanna meet him?! How cute is the little guy?!" she chimmed in a much more hyperactive voice.

"Trust me, he's not cute, and he can't make tae for his life." Hijikata grumbled as he thought over about just how bad Tetsu was when it came to making tae.

"Well, alright, but I still wanna meet him. And if you want, I'll try and teach him how to make a good cup of tae!

"Fine, come on and you can meet everyone." Hijikata ordered leading her into the gates. But when he opened the door, almost every member of the shinsengumi fell onto the floor at their feet.

Hijikata growled lowly at their antics, while Naomi giggled at them. It wasn't until she spotted one of her extremely close friends stand back up, that she stopped.

"Souji!!!" she cried running up to the violet hair swords men.

"Hey Naomi!" he called back equally as happy as he picked her up and twirled her around. By now, everyone else had gotten to their feet and watched as the two were hugging for a really long time.

"Jesus, Souji, let the girl breathe!" Heisuke joked as he saw the two blush and pull apart.

"Sorry about that! Oh and for all of you that don't know me, allow me to introduce myself! I am Naomi Hijikata!" she chuckled as she say several people do anime style falls.

"Wow, I didn't know Mr. Hijikata had a daughter." Several commented.

"Well it looks like he failed to mention me, huh, father?" she glared at her father as he tried to pretend he didn't notice.

"So, Naomi, do you want to spar with me later?" Souji asked as if sensing the dark tone between father and daughter. He face brightened immediately.

"Of course! Just let me change out of this kimono and get my swords!" she replied excitedly. Running off quickly, she stops suddenly and turns around.

"Um... which room I mine?" she asked shyly. Everyone sweat dropped and turned to Mr. Hijikata with grins on their faces.

They were no idiots. They knew that all of the empty rooms had been taken up, only open room was the training hall, and she couldn't sleep in there. The sound of a few coughs were heard, as he cleared his throat.

"Yes, about that. Well, while you were gone, we have taken up a rather large amount of recruits, so naturally, your room was taken away to give them room. So I have decided that will have to share a room with someone. And since I don't trust many of these recruits, you will have to share a room with Souji." He revealed as a sly smirk rested on his face. This was all apart of his plan.

"WHAT?!" everyone chorused at the same time as a mad blush seeped on to both Souji and Naomi's faces.

"By, Sir, you never told me about this!" Souji panicked as he took a small step forward, his face still a bit pink.

"And I can't share a room with Souji! No offense to you Souji, but your not the room mate I had in mind! Can't I stay with her? I mean, how will I change? Were will I sleep? I've never been THAT close to a boy since... well... EVER!" she bellowed. It wasn't that she was too anger, hell no, she was quiet happy to share a room with Souji, but the thing was, she was far too embarrassed to admit it. Her pride was too strong, just like her father's.

"Well would you rather stay in a messy hall with all the other men? If that's the case, then feel free." Hijikata almost burst out laughing at his daughters response to that one. Her eyes narrowed and he could tell that if she had a weapon on her, she would NOT hesitate to use it about now.

With a low growl she turned to Souji with a glare still lingering on her features. Souji blushed again and stepped back.

"Okay listen up Souji. You may be like, my best friend, but if I catch you peeking at all, I will show you no mercy you got that?" she warned in a dangerous tone. Souji gave off a nervous laugh.

"I wouldn't dream of it!" he chuckled as he put up his hands in an effort to protect himself.

"Good. And that goes for the rest of y'all too!" she shouted turning her gaze to the others, who shuttered and backed off.

"Alright, not that we have that settled, I'm going to go change! I'll meet you in the training hall Souji!" she giggled snapping back to her cheerful mood as she ran off in the direction of Souji's room.

It didn't taske everyone long to snap out of their dazes and scurry off to the training hall. They wanted to see just what the daughter of Mr. Hijikata could do.

Souji smiled a little and turned to Mr. Hijikata for a moment.

"Thank you, Sir." Souji stated as he turned to walk off, before Hijikata voice rang in his ear.

"Come to my room tonight. There is something I wish to talk to you about." And with that he went his own way.

Souji was left to wonder what it was that he wanted to talk to him about. It must be important, he could tell by his tone.

Pushing the matter aside, he grabbed his sword and stood in the training hall with everyone else. This would be very interesting.

-Meanwhile-

Naomi slide the door shut as she enters the room. Leaning her back against the wood and rice paper, she let out a soft sigh.

A small smile slipped onto her lips. She was going to be sharing the room with not just he best friend in the world, but it was also, the man that she had secretly loved since she was 10 years old.

Slipping into a gi with a navy top and white pants, she grabbed her sword and ran off to the training hall.

The time she would spend with the Shinsengumi, her father, and Souji would be sure to be one of the most wonderful time of her life.

--------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------

Jou-chan: so what do you think? I hope y'all like it! Please review and if you have any suggestions, I would love them! Thanx ja ne!