Pet Shop Of Horrors Fan Fiction ❯ A Birthday To Remember ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: See chapter 1

A Birthday to Remember

~*~ Chapter 3 ~*~

He felt safe and warm, his body unwilling to raise from this feeling. However, his mind rebelled against his bodies wishes and slowly awareness of his surroundings came into focus. The room was much darker than it had been before he had fallen asleep. The only light coming from various candles flickering softly around the room.

The warmth that he had felt came from a lithe body that was curled up next to his. D's eyes were still closed and his breathing even indicating that he was still sound asleep. Leon shifted slightly in D's embrace and leaned up on one elbow to look down into the other man's face. In repose, he was even more beautiful then when awake, his skin smooth and pearly and lips tinted lightly red, drawn up into a slight smile. Reaching a hand up, he gently brushed back the soft black hair that had fallen carelessly over one high cheekbone. His fingers drifted lightly over the soft skin and trailed down to linger upon D's lips. His eyes following the path of his fingers and he was slightly startled when they moved to kiss the tips gently.

His eyes flickered up to catch the heated gaze of D's multicolored eyes that shimmered and flashed in the candlelight. D's hand reached up cupping one palm along the side of his jaw, tilting his head upwards. He was going to kiss him, Leon could see it in his eyes. It had been forever since his heart had thumped this loudly within his chest at the delicious sense of anticipation. He wasn't sure if a kiss might be enough and closed his eyes waiting for the soft taste of his lips. He wasn't disappointed as D leaned up and their lips met for the first time.

It was like fire and honey, both sweet and hot at the same time. He froze for a moment and then emitted a soft moan, lowering his body to lean further into D's embrace as his hand slide from his cheek to cup the back of his head. His hand came to rest on D's chest and kissed him back as he had been wanting to do for a long time. D's arms tightened around him, pulling his body tight up against his length.

Feeling Leon's hard muscled body pressing into him stole D's ability to think. Forget about his original intention of comfort and compassion, in less than thirty seconds the kiss had already gone beyond that. His fingers swept down from the back of Leon's head to caress along the smooth muscle of his back, and at Leon's gasp of pleasure from his roaming fingers, his tongue delved into his mouth tasting a sweetness that he could easily become addicted to. Leon's tongue shyly ventured out to meet his, touching some deep inner part of him that made his head spin in a rush of pleasure. Never in all of his long life had just one kiss sent him reeling with so much pleasure and passion.

Leon's hands came up to run fingers though D's hair, marveling at the silky texture along his work roughened hands. Finally the need for air brought their kiss to a reluctant end and D rested his forehead against Leon's as his hands continued their silent massage of his back.

"D." Leon said hesitantly, his warm breath playing gently over D's face. D's hands stilled their trek as he waited quietly for Leon to continue.

"Why did you kiss me?" he asked, confusion coloring his tone and eyes.

"Because I have wanted to do that for a long time." D said softly, his eyes full of promise.

"But why me?"

"Leon, you are a very special person. I knew that from the moment that I met you and you have grown very dear to me. I look forward to your visits and mourn the time that you are not here. Your determination and persistence in everything you do enchants me. I have been thinking about you and me being together, here in this very bed. Touching each other, loving one another." D said quietly, suddenly shy about his words he looked down at Leon's chest where the robe had parted exposing the golden skin beneath. "I'll understand if you don't have the same feelings about me and wish to leave."

Leon looked down at D, silent for a short period of time trying to digest the sudden infusion of heat that flared through his body at D's words. In his own way he too had been attracted to dark-haired chinese man for a long time, at times trying to find excuses just to be able to come down to Chinatown to talk with him.

He suddenly realized that he wanted him and his blood heated at the thought. His body reacted immediately, springing to life as heat raced down his body to pool in his groin.


"I have thought about the same thing, being together here like we are now. So much so that it sometimes scares me." Leon admitted, reaching forward and tilting D's face up to look into his own.

"Will you let me give you a memory to replace the one you have on this day?" D said softly as he leaned forward enough to press his lips to his forehead. Leon could sense that D was holding his breath while he waited for his answer. He smiled at the gentleness of the gesture and slowly nodded.

D's pent-up breath escaped in soft warm puffs that caressed his face, before he moved back far enough to look deeply into his eyes. His eyes narrowed with their intent, fiery with a smoky passion that raged within those multi-colored depths. His beautiful mouth taut with his restraint as his hands slide down to untie the belt that held his robe together.

Leon wanted him, as his blood heated at the sight before him and his body tensed in anticipation. Though an instinctive echo of fear skittered across his nerve-endings, doubts about his ability to please this lovely man. As if he could almost hear what he was thinking, D leaned backed and gave him a reassuring smile.

"It's all right, I won't hurt you. I only want to give you pleasure." D reassured him gently as his fingers came up to caress his cheek.

Unable to meet his gaze, Leon fiddled with the fastener that closed D's robes. "I know you won't." he whispered. "It's just. . .I've never done this with another man before. I want to be able to please you, but I don't think I know how to."

D slid his fingers into the sides of his hair, tipping Leon's head back and lightly teasing his lips with gentle nips. "This isn't a test of what you know Leon. Just follow your instincts and let yourself feel."

Looking into his eyes, Leon could see the passion and something else mysterious burning there. It gave him the confidence to smile and nod. D reached up and took hold of his fingers guiding them back once again to the fasteners of his dark red robes. Leon taking the hint, carefully undid the row of fasteners, gently pushing back the material to bare the lightly defined chest below. He slowly drew his hands inside the top of the robes and pushed the heavy material over his shoulders and down to his waist.

Leon release the material and traced his hand over the contours of D's chest, his thumbs brushing lightly over peaked nipples eliciting a soft moan from the other man. "You're beautiful." he murmured.

"As are you." D said as he also ran his hands over bared skin. Leon started slightly, not realizing that while he had been transfixed on unfastening D's robes, that he had been divested of his entirely. A soft sheet had been pulled up over his hips to maintain a measure of modesty. D leaned forward and kissed him, gently at first, and then with a growing passion that drove all Leon's doubts and insecurities from his mind. There was only this man in front of him and at this moment he intended to enjoy himself with every beat of his heart.

D explored the inside of Leon's mouth with his tongue as he pulled him closer to his body, their naked torsos' meeting. A groan rumbled out from Leon's throat, kissing him made him feel drunk, dizzy and exquisitely alive. All thoughts of right or wrong, all lingering painful memories flew away in a haze of passionate kisses and this was just the start.

D continued to kiss him over and over again, he could not get enough of the sweet taste of Leon's mouth. His hands drifted downwards and stroked the firm muscles of Leon's golden skin, savoring in the texture and warmth. Another groan escaped Leon as D's fingers lightly tugged and caress his nipples, sending a spiral of heat washing throughout his entire body. Breaking his kiss, D slowly worked his way down from Leon's mouth to his neck, nipping hear and there and then soothing the small hurts with gentle kisses.

Leon tangled his fingers into D's hair following his every movement, lost in the sensations that D was creating within his body.

D drew his lips along Leon's collarbone, loving the taste of his skin beneath his lips. Judging by the sighs and moans he was drawing from the other man he was doing quite well at distracting him. Leon tugged sharply on his hair as he took one of his nipples into his mouth and laved it gently with his tongue. Moving on to the other neglected nipple, his hand swept over the rippled muscles of Leon's stomach to slide his fingers along the edge of the sheet that barely preserved his modesty. Leon writhed and moaned beneath his touch as he slowly brushed his fingers over the cloth-covered hardness.

"Nugh. . . D. . .Please." sighed Leon as D's fingers tightened over his length.

"Please what?" D said as he slid up from his worship of Leon's chest to nip lightly upon his ear.

"I. . .I. . .I don't know, please show me." Leon whispered huskily, opening his dazed green eyes to look into D's eyes.

"Leon, this is a two-way road. Do what pleases you and we both will benefit." D said softly as he trailed his hand along Leon's length causing the other man to gasp in pleasure. Leon reached down and gently took D's hand away from his aching hardness, afraid that if he continued with his torture he wouldn't last much longer. Bring the hand to his lips, he turn it over and gently kissed the palm.

D laid back drawing his hands away from Leon to rest above his head, arching his body slightly to tease the other. Leon stared down at the sight before him, a lump lodged in his throat and a slight hint of fear in his eyes. D's eyes beckoned him, challenging him to take the next step. Leon reached out a hand, trying to ignore the slight shake it had to it as he laid it on the center of D's chest, just above his heart. He could feel the heat of D's skin burning through his palm and the beat fluttering wildly against his fingertips.

Leon's fingers traced over towards D's nipples, gently tracing over the hardened nub. His head jerked up at a low strangled moan, his fingers stopping all their movement. D's head was thrown back and his eyes shut tight. When Leon stopped, D's eyes fluttered open and he hissed softly, "Don't stop."

Still hesitant, but yet with greater confidence, Leon traced his fingers over D's chest taking in the feel of soft skin over hard muscle. D's soft moans drew him into greater confidence as he leaned forward and latched onto the other dusky rose nipple, now reveling the hoarse shout of pleasure he drew from D. His other hand slid down D's side to trace along the dark crimson robe that was bunched around his waist. Needing to feel more of that satiny skin, Leon's hand fumbled awkwardly with the sash holding the material tight to D's waist, before parting the material to slip his hand underneath. As he was drawing his hand along the tightly muscled thigh, the back brushed against D's hardness causing D to jump slightly and then moan as if in pain.

Leon looked up from his attention on the stiff nub to see D's flushed face, his lips parted, panting lightly. Still watching, he ran his hand back up the thigh and along the crease that joined thigh and hip. He heard the moan that echoed from those beautiful lips and saw D's hands clench tightly into the sheets above his head. Hesitantly he reached out his fingers to trail along the hardness that he had felt earlier. With a cry, D sprang up and switched their positions easily, his mouth grinding passionately into his.

Suddenly they were both so eager to remove the remainder of D's clothing that their hands kept getting in each other's way. Finally with a strangled laugh, D broke their embrace to stand up next to the bed and he quickly shed his remaining clothing. Leon reached out a tentative hand to stroke the muscle along D's thigh. The muscles flexed and moved beneath his skin and he groaned softly as the fingers trailed higher. He wrapped his fingers about D's hardened length and caresses it with gentle strokes.

"Tell me what you like." Leon whispered hoarsely, swallowing convulsively at the feel of silky skin over taut steel.

"You're doing just fine." D said as he sucked in a harsh breath and tipped his head back making the muscles in his neck to stand out. "Uhmm yes, very fine."

Smiling Leon slowly began to become bolder and discovered the joys of pleasing this wonderful man, who occasionally groaned or muttered unintelligible words, but was clearly enjoying everything that he did. Reaching up he pulled D down next to him, feeling a power that he had never felt before in any of his previous encounters. D, finally unable to stand any more teasing, turned the tables suddenly on him and began teasing him back.

D slid a hand down Leon's stomach and encircled his length, causing him to buck up against him. Kneeing Leon's legs apart, D shifted slightly as leaned down, his breath caressing the weeping hardness in front of him. Dipping his tongue out, he tasted the salty sweet essence the pearled at the top. The taste intoxicated him, making him hungry for more. Leaning forward he swirled his tongue around the top as one steadied the hips thrashing beneath him. As he distracted Leon with his tongue, his free hand skimmed upwards under the pillow and then back down finding the gateway to paradise for the both of them.

Leon cried out as D's heated mouth encompassed his length, it was all he could do not to thrust upwards into that heaven. He was unaware that D had moved down until he felt a slick digit press forward into him. With a cry he arched upwards, the pain of the entry surprising him. D looked up from his ministrations, a concerned frown crossing his face.

"Are you all right?" he asked softly, stilling all movement.

"It hurts." Leon cried, trying to pull back away from him. D leaned his weight against Leon's lower body, not moving his finger from it position.

"Shhh," D said softly, "if you don't relax it won't feel good and I promise you that it will feel good."

"Promise." Leon said, hating how he sounded like a frightened school child, but needing reassurance.

"I promise, now just lay back and relax. Let yourself go and enjoy what I do." D said softly, before leaning down again to lick the underside of Leon's hardness. Leon groaned at the sensation and arched upward, unknowingly drawing that one digit further into himself. D smiled softly as he processed to completely distract Leon as he laved his tongue over him.

Leon was lost in a haze of passion, moaning at the tight warmth that surrounded him. He whined slightly when D leaned back away from him, the warmth lost to him. He opened his eyes and looked up into D's eyes.

"This may hurt some more, but I promise that it will feel good soon." D said as he leaned forward, his hardness pressing insistently into his body. D leaned forward and captured Leon's lips as he gently inched forward, his arms coming up to cradle him close.

Leon felt like he was being split into two, the pain pouring through his nerves. He cried out against D's lips, his hands gripping onto his arms. He knew that he had to be leaving bruises, but he couldn't help himself. Finally D stopped moving and he lay panting beneath him, completely filled by D's length.

D shut his eyes and leaned his head back as Leon's tight velvet sheath enveloped him, it was all that he could do to not thrust heatedly into that hot, tight paradise. He held still letting Leon adjust to his invasion, lightly dropping kisses over his face and neck, whispering words of encouragement.

Leon opened his eyes as the pain slowly faded and the pressure began to feel good. He shifted slightly, moaning heavily when suddenly stars burst before his eyes. "What. . .What was that?" he said as D moved softly and pleasure raced through his body.

"That is what this is all about, you feeling this wonderful pleasure. Do you want me to continue?" D asked as he nibbled along the top of Leon's ear, his breath hot and moist against it.

"Humm, yes." groaned Leon as he shifted again to feel that hot pleasure racing though his body. Slowly D began the rhythmic thrusting that sent his body into sensory overload. His mind shut down and he fell into the pleasure that heated his entire soul. It was like coming home, the feelings swept over his body entwining with the man hovering over him. He reached forward and their lips meet as a sudden wave of heat flushed over his body causing him to jerk and groan. His essence spilling forth to coat their stomachs as D cried out and his heat flowed deep into him.

D collapsed forward onto Leon as their passion began to fade. Leaning up onto one elbow, he brought one hand up to gently sweep the sweat laden hair from Leon's eyes. Leon's eyes fluttered open and he looked up into D's mismatched, but beautiful eyes.

"Happy Birthday Leon." D said softly as he leaned forward to drop a light kiss on Leon's forehead, his eyes soft and full of a beautiful light.

Leon reached up and wound his fingers into D's soft hair as he whispered, "Thank you for a wonderful birthday."

"My pleasure." he said as he slipped from Leon to lay next to him, curling him into his arms. Leon laid his head on D's chest sighing lightly, as he drifted off into a light sleep. D looked down fondly at the blonde head nestled into his chest and followed him into a peaceful slumber.

~~*~*~

A/N: Sorry, I right better angst than lemon scenes. Let me know what you think. I may write another chapter to finish this out. Thanks for reading.