Pet Shop Of Horrors Fan Fiction ❯ I won ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Another one-shot Petshop of Horrors fic by Shadow!
Title: I won
Disclaimer: I don't own Petshop of horrors, only this non-profit, non-copyright infringing fanfic. Ok? Petshop of horrors belongs to Matsuri Akino.
Notes: I support D x Tetsu! I do not like D x Leon… besides, this pairing needs more support. In my humble opinion, there's more evidence of D x Tetsu than D x Leon in the manga in Chinese…
Timeline: Post-Book 10 of the manga
Tetsu's POV
 
I won.
It almost makes me want to laugh, to jump in the air with giddy twirls of laughter, but I have to be dignified.
I am a rare Totetsu after all.
But I won! I won! That stupid, worthless human shall never bother Count D or I again! He's mine now…
Was there really _any_ contest?
Certainly, the detective was an annoyance, and Count D would, how shall we say, tease him to make him leave, but…
It didn't matter.
It wasn't as if the Detective showed _him_ affection. Hell, he treated our sanctuary like it was his personal kingdom and we were slaves!
I do wish, before we had left, that D could have slapped him, or beat him into submission, but that's just my fantasy.
Chris though… he's a nice enough kid.
I do wish he weren't related to the Detective though. But I don't love Chris.
My heart will only belong to the Count.
Speaking of which… he seems to be talking to me now, all right…
 
“So, Tetsu, where to next?”
He is asking me for my opinion? Well, we could stay here for a bit before traveling the globe…
“I suppose we will go to another Chinatown?”
He smiled. “Yes.”
Hmm… I wonder…
“How about New York?”
“That is an excellent idea, Tetsu.” He smiled at me, and it was a _real_ smile, not the smirk he gives the Detective.
Stupid Detective.
Well, I won, didn't I? Didn't I? Of course I did! I won! So there…
He smiles as he walks to another section of the boat to talk to another animal, but that is no matter.
He's mine, and I am his.
Forever.
Stupid, stupid Detective
Humans can't come between our love… can't you see it now?
Oh, gloating is fun…
I won! I have a right to gloat!
And so I do, as our ship sails past the stars.
Mine.
 
End Fic
Woah, short! ^-^;
Completed 7/25/04
Oh well, if people can write drabbles, I can write short fics…