Pet Shop Of Horrors Fan Fiction ❯ Sadie, Sadie ❯ Chapter Eight ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warning: this chapter contains sexual content. If that makes you uncomfortable, or if you are below legal age in your area, please leave now.

Other warnings, disclaimers, etc., in Chapter One.


Chapter Eight

"That was wonderful!" Pon-chan said happily as she fluffed Chris's pillow for him.

What was? Chris asked, snuggling down under the silky blankets, feeling very drowsy. He'd had a busy day, after all, and all the food he'd just eaten made him feel heavy and ready for sleep.

"Good question," T-chan said, turning down the lights until only one small lamp was left burning in the corner. Chris liked having it on -- he didn't like the dark at the best of times, and there was something about the petshop that made even ordinary night-time darkness weirder than usual.

"Everything was wonderful!" Pon-chan said, glaring at T-chan before she hopped up onto the foot of the bed and began pulling her nightcap on. "Your brother saw the shop and didn't run away, and the Count isn't going to make us leave, and then the wedding, and he looked so beautiful…"

"And you won the betting pool," T-chan said sourly.

Pon-chan giggled. "Yeah." Then she paused and pouted at Chris. "I wish the Count had kissed your brother, though."

T-chan guffawed. "You tellin' me they didn't kiss? At their wedding?"

"No," Pon-chan grumped. Thank goodness, Chris thought. He still couldn't believe his brother and the Count were married. He didn't want to imagine them doing anything icky like kissing.

"Oh boy," T-chan said, shaking his shaggy head and chortling. "This is going to be rich. What a marriage. What the hell's the Count thinking?"

"That he loves Leon," Pon-chan cried defiantly. "You know he does, so stop being stupid." Sleepy as he was, that made Chris pay attention -- he'd never thought of it like that before, for sure. Of course, that was why people got married, he thought, because they loved each other…he just hadn't thought of his brother and Count D that way, for some reason.

T-chan stopped laughing and scowled. "I know," he muttered, sounding resentful. "Yeah. I know."


For some reason, D had insisted on changing into his nightclothes when they got to the bedroom. Now that they were in bed, though, Leon had to admit it had probably been a good idea; he wouldn't have had a clue where to start with getting D's wedding outfit off him. Or most of his outfits, come to that. This was just a couple sweet-looking slips of pale, peach-colored silk.

Not that Leon could get a good look at it, because D had pulled the covers all the way up to his chin, while simultaneously trying to look calm and relaxed.

Leon sighed, figuring they were both way too dressed to make this work; he'd taken off his shoes and jacket, but that was it. No way he was getting naked before D did. Instead, he lifted up a corner of the covers and slid under, taking D in his arms.

A sweet, warm kiss later and they were both relaxed; a few more and they'd tensed back up again, but in a better way, clinging to each other and starting to breathe hard. Leon slipped a hand under D's silky top, and found skin that was so soft he wasn't sure where the silk nightclothes ended and D began. Wow. All of that for him, his hands, his mouth, tonight…

Take it slow. Jesus, take it slow. "So," he said, lying back with D all nice and close in his arms, "tonight's party was chump change, huh?"

D looked pleased and shy, and it was fucking adorable. His face was still flushed from kissing, but he seemed relieved that Leon hadn't started crawling all over him right away. "You should be thankful," he said. "I have many powerful friends who would have thrown a feast worthy of legend, if I had notified them of my nuptials." He smiled. "They might be quite put out, in fact, that I did not."

"Even if they knew you were marrying a human?"

D looked at Leon's throat then, instead of in his eyes. "Not all beings like me share my family's distrust of humans, Mr. Detective. As Shuko said, such -- alliances -- are not…wholly unknown."

"Except in your family," Leon concluded. D nodded. "Hell, D. Think they'll ever come around?"

"You have a saying in America," D replied. "'Don't hold your breath.'"

He was starting to look unhappy. Leon gave him a quick kiss on the forehead, a little weirded out at how natural that was starting to feel, and said, "Well…did you want a big party? I mean, I know it was sort of fast and all, and -- "

"I wanted this," D whispered, and curled his fingers into Leon's shirt, tugging him down for another kiss. "Just this."

Put like that, Leon had to give it to him. They kissed long and hard and hungry, and before he'd realized it, Leon had thrown a leg over both of D's, his groin twitching with the urge to thrust, grind, do something. Couldn't get enough. D was melting, just like he had on the couch, stroking his hands up and down Leon's back in time with their tongues, making soft 'mmm'-type sounds. Oh, God. Kissing D, making love to Count D, if anyone had asked him about this three days ago he'd have laughed himself sick and then hit them, but now…

Leon decided this wasn't going to be so tough after all.

But then D gasped and broke away. "Mr. Detective," he panted. "I…much as I welcome this turn of events, I…" Damn it, what did it take to shut him up? Leon leaned in for another kiss, but D stopped him with one soft fingertip at his lips. Leon kissed it instead, and D's eyes went a little glassy. "I m-might not be what you are expecting," he stammered. "My species', ah, biology is not wholly alien to your own, but…but it is a little…different."

For a second, Leon felt as if he'd been doused with cold water, imagining D having everything from two dicks to tentacles between his legs. D could obviously tell how freaked out he'd gotten, because he added hastily, "Nevertheless, I understand we are…compatible. It is a theory I have never tested myself, of course, but…" D's voice trailed off, and then he added, in a much lower voice, "But on occasion I have wanted to."

Whoa. Leon raised his eyebrows and pointed to himself. With me? D nodded, looking ashamed. Whoa, again. In spite of potential-tentacle-freakiness, Leon felt himself grinning. D had thought he was meant to hate all humans, and he'd still wanted to bone the stupid detective.

"Cool," he said.

"Hardly," D snapped, not looking as pissed as he might have, because Leon had slipped his hand back under the silk, and had dipped it down low enough to stroke just the top of D's ass. He had to admit D had a great ass. "I…oh. It was very difficult for me. I…"

"Blah, blah, blah," Leon muttered, and kissed D again, not letting up until he was dizzy with it. When he pulled back, D was panting again, and pressing his long nails into Leon's shoulders.

His eyes were open, but it didn't look like he was seeing much, and his breaths kept coming out "oh." They were pressed all up against each other now, and Leon could feel how hard D was. How hard they both were. Hell, how different from each other could they be?

He went for the gusto, this time, and cupped all of D's perfect little ass in both his hands. Nice fit, and it made D arch up and whimper and start nuzzling at his ear. Mmm.

Should've been like this long ago. At least he'd figured it out eventually. Because D never would have. Or if he had, he'd never have done anything about it, he'd have just…

Leon kissed D so hard he might have bruised them both. "Know what this means?" he panted, grabbing D's left hand and rubbing the wedding band with his thumb. "Means don't leave. Ever." It took D a second to process what Leon had said, but when he did, his eyes widened, and he opened his mouth to speak. Leon kissed him again, quick. "Please," he begged against D's mouth, and couldn't believe he was begging.

D cupped his face, pulled them both apart, looking worried. "Mr. Detective -- as I told you, I am not immortal, but I do not age. People will notice this. The time will come when I must leave." Leon's heart dropped into his stomach, and he got ready to start yelling, but D added, "But not now. Not yet. And when the time comes…you shall come with me." The worried look vanished into a soft, secret smile. "I do not break my promises, even promises made in a human court of law. I shall not let you go so soon." His hand curled around the back of Leon's neck. "Till death do us part, and so on."

That little smile -- Leon gave in to every fantasy he'd had in the last twenty-four hours about kissing it right off D's face, and this time, he had a feeling there wasn't going to be any more stopping for chit-chat. He squeezed D's ass again, ground their hips together, and kissed and kissed while D shivered, and sighed and moaned, and began to twine his arms and legs around Leon like ivy climbing up a tree.

Yeah. Not so difficult. So what kind of naughty parts did D have, anyway? Leon muffled a groan in the soft skin of D's neck, felt D gasp for air in response, and decided it was time to find out.


"Not this," T-chan grumbled. "Anything but this one."

"I want to hear this one," Pon-chan ordered, and stuck the story-book under T-chan's nose. "Chris does too."

Chris nodded, not because it was true, but because it would make her happy and let him go to sleep sooner. T-chan groaned again. "No, seriously, anything else. Do you know how corny this is? Come on. I'll read you Peter Pan. Or Hamster Huey and the Gooey Kablooey. Or -- "

"Pleeeeeeeease?" Pon-chan begged, and did that sparkly thing with her eyes. T-chan rolled his eyes and huffed, then flopped down in the armchair next to Chris's bed and began to read.

The Owl and the Pussy-Cat went to sea
In a beautiful pea-green boat:
They took some honey,
and plenty of money
Wrapped up in a five-pound note.

The Owl looked up to the stars above,
And sang to a small guitar,
"O lovely Pussy, O Pussy, my love,
What a beautiful Pussy you are,
You are,
You are!
What a beautiful Pussy you are!"

T-chan stopped reading and started snickering. Pon-chan, who'd been snuggled on her pillow and looking very content, sat up and glared fiercely at him. "Don't you make any dirty jokes!"

"Stop me," T-chan challenged her.

"You sound just like Leon," she sniffed. T-chan went red and looked mad, but returned to reading the poem.

Pussy said to the Owl, "You elegant fowl,
How charmingly sweet you sing!
Oh! let us be married;
too long we have tarried:
But what shall we do for a ring?"

Chris sleepily remembered the rings the Count and Leon had exchanged today in the mayor's office, and wondered where they'd gotten them. The Count's was really pretty and sparkly. Leon couldn't have picked it out by himself, but then, the only person who could have helped him was Jill, and she hadn't known he was getting married, so maybe he had.

They sailed away, for a year and a day,
To the land where the bong-tree grows;
And there in a wood a Piggy-wig stood,
With a ring at the end of his nose,
His nose,
His nose,
With a ring at the end of his nose.

"Dear Pig, are you willing to sell for one shilling
Your ring?" Said the Piggy, "I will."
So they took it away, and were married next day
By the Turkey who lives on the hill.
They dined on mince and slices of quince,
Which they ate with a runcible spoon…"

A year and a day. Chris couldn't imagine sailing anywhere for that long. Did they have a bathroom on the boat? And what was a runcible spoon? What was mince, and quince? Had he eaten anything like that tonight? He didn't think so. It had been really good food, stuff he loved, stuff he knew. It had been the best party he'd ever been to. Bigger than Catherine's birthday, even. Definitely more exciting than a regular wedding. So much weird stuff had happened today, so many surprises, that he almost didn't want the day to be over. He wanted to keep his eyes open so he could see what would happen next.

And hand in hand on the edge of the sand
They danced by the light of the moon,
The moon,
The moon,
They danced by the light of the moon.

Chris thought of Phillippe's beach, with the full moon over the white sand, and imagined his brother and Count D dancing together on it. Ha ha…that would be the biggest surprise…of…

T-chan closed the book softly, and tucked the covers up higher over Pon-chan and Chris while they slept. Then he rose to his feet and tiptoed out of the bedroom, heading for the parlor, where the work crew had just begun to assemble to clean up the remains of the party.


Leon fisted his hands into the silken bedding, counted backwards from a hundred in odd numbers, and tried his damndest not to lose his mind completely as he moved.

D had guy parts, definitely. But he also had…well, they weren't girl parts, exactly. They weren't quite like anything Leon had ever seen before, but they worked, and everything down there was hot and tight and slippery all around him. There were…there were little soft ridges inside that rubbed him in just the right places to drive him insane on every thrust, and the fit was fucking perfect, and it was taking every ounce of control Leon had not to start pounding until he came his brains out, which wouldn't take all that long, considering.

D was no help. If he felt perfect all around Leon, Leon guessed that he had to feel pretty damn good inside D, too, because every slow, smooth thrust he managed seemed to send D into fits. He had his legs around Leon's waist and his damp, flushed face tucked against Leon's shoulder, moaning and whispering stuff Leon couldn't make out, stuff that might have been in Chinese. He could guess pretty well, though, that it meant, "Don't stop." As if he could stop.

He knew D had never made love before. But it was like he'd never even touched himself, like he'd had no idea what his body could do, because he'd cried out and melted at the first tentative touch of Leon's hand, he'd been so surprised…

"Oh, God, D," Leon moaned, and shoved his hips in one hard thrust, until he was in balls-deep, and felt D quiver all around him, heard him whimper with delight, felt him dig his nails into Leon's back. And then, stuffed so deep that D'd be able to taste come if he swallowed, Leon ground and swiveled his hips, pressing D hard into the mattress, feeling that hot, tight channel throb all around him in reaction while D's cock twitched between them. D threw his head back and slapped a hand over his mouth to stifle a howl. Leon did it again, then again, and yanked D's hand away from his mouth, pinned both his hands to the bed. "Want to hear you, baby," he panted, pulled out, and slammed back in, trying to be gentle and forgetting how. D shrieked, arched his back, wrapped his legs even tighter around Leon, and everything got even slicker, inside. Did that mean he'd come? How could you tell? Leon wished he could think clearly enough to work it out. Instead, all he could do was suck on D's naked earlobe and mutter, "Is it good? Is it good for you?"

D sobbed something in Chinese. Leon stopped sucking and pulled back to look at him. D panted for a moment, before he focused enough to say, "I…I never…"

Leon stopped moving and kissed D's shoulder, trying to calm him down enough so he could talk. It didn't work. D shivered at every little touch like it was hurting him, but pressed himself even closer each time. "I d-didn't kn-knuh-know…Mister…" Leon pressed his thumb against one tiny, tight nipple, and D made a desperate 'mmm' noise that ended with, "Mister Detective!"

Leon hadn't known either. And he'd had sex before. But never sex like this. "Should've done this long ago," he grunted. His hips began moving, faster now, and he wasn't going to be able to slow down again. He couldn't stop. He had what he wanted, and he had to take it. Had to take D, have D. Had to have him now. "Should've married you the first fucking second I saw you -- hah -- should've known, should've had you right then -- "

D's body suddenly locked and quivered in Leon's arms, though Leon had no idea what had set him off; he spasmed, both inside and in his cock, and he cried out, a sound that was one part joy and two parts terror, a long wail from somebody who didn't know it was possible to feel this good and live through it --

Leon would have liked to help him, but he was coming too, coming like he was never going to stop, and had some doubts that he was going to survive it, himself.


He lived, but afterwards, clutching a sweaty, shattered D, Leon reflected that it had seemed like a pretty close call. Totally worth it, though, he decided as he drifted off to sleep.

When he woke up, it was because somebody was touching him. In nice ways. D. No confusion this time, about who he was in bed with. Felt like he'd been asleep for at least a couple hours. Leon opened his eyes, which felt gummy, and adjusted to the darkness. He blinked down the length of his own chest, where D was currently pressing soft, tender kisses, scratching Leon's nipples lightly with the tips of his fingernails.

Leon raised a shaking hand and gently stroked D's hair. D looked up at him, his expression both hopeful and humble.

"Could," he whispered, and paused to lick his lips uncertainly, "could we do that again?"

"Mmm, baby," Leon replied, stretching luxuriously and pulling D up into his arms. He still felt raw and exhausted, and his cock was saying it might not be up for Round Two right this second. But he slipped his hand down, parted D's sticky thighs and found the warmth and wetness; then watched D tilt his head back, closing his eyes and panting with pleasure, eagerly abandoning himself to sensations he'd just discovered. To lazy, willing fingers and then, moments later, a mouth that made him scream at the first touch of tongue.

Leon could improvise pretty well when he had to.


They slept for longer, after that. When Leon woke up, his body told him it was morning, even though he couldn't see a clock; the gold sunlight filtering through the bedroom curtains bore him out.

D began to wake up too, still pressed tightly against Leon. Still wet from earlier, and they were in the perfect position to…half-asleep and hard, Leon slid right inside, moaning quietly against D's shoulder while D gasped and squirmed, already murmuring his way through a little climax. Nice way to greet the day. It took all of one minute for Leon to come, groaning in relief, feeling like D's body was actually stroking and squeezing him from the inside.

God damn it, what a crime, for D to think he had to stay untouched and pure and lonely his whole life. He loved getting stroked and kissed, and some parts of him were so sensitive that even the lightest touch sent him halfway to ecstasy, faster than candy, even. He was made for fucking, made for love. Leon reached down between them, stroked at D's entrance around his softening cock, his own flesh so sensitive that his eyes watered when he brushed against it. D gave a fluttering sigh, pulled on his own cock, and came, gasping silently this time. Then he just lay there, pink-cheeked and panting, with a big smile on his face. Leon's own grin felt even bigger.

"Better'n coffee," he said by way of morning greeting, kissing D behind the ear.

D opened his eyes, which sparkled at Leon with mischief and happiness. "Or tea, I daresay," he replied, sounding breathless.

Leon figured out, right that second, that he was in love. Oh. Well, that was probably good, all things considered. His heart squeezed in his chest, so hard it hurt, but it felt different than the way it had squeezed before, when he'd been so afraid that D was going to leave. He didn't know how to say it out loud, or if he should. "That was," he tried, mumbling, "that was the best I ever had. Last night. This morning. All of it."

D kept smiling, but his eyes narrowed into seductive little slits, and he actually purred. "Surely that goes without saying, Detective." Leon felt his face go all hot and red. Then D moved, and his smile vanished, replaced with a pout of disgust. "We are very sticky. And we smell."

"Sign of a good night," Leon said, wishing the blush would go away.

"Perhaps," D said, with a sniff and a toss of his head, "but we should wash." Then the inviting look was back again. Leon had never met anyone else whose moods and expressions could change so fast, and who wasn't flighty or scatterbrained or, hell, bipolar on top of it. "You have seen my bath. It is large enough for two."

For someone who'd said that sex was "not necessary" just yesterday -- the day before yesterday? Oh, whenever -- D sure adapted fast. Leon swallowed, realizing his mouth had gone dry at the thought of him and D in the enormous tub. "Yeah," he said like an idiot. He hoped D wasn't expecting the sun and the stars from a guy who'd just come three times in a single night, but he figured he could have some fun groping that sweet, smooth skin in the water all the same.

All for me, baby.

It was a selfish thought, sure. But as they got out of bed, and Leon caught D watching him with gleaming eyes, he flattered himself that D was thinking the same thing.