Pokemon Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokémon and Digimon Injustice: Gods Among Us ❯ Epilogue ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

After High Councilor Ash had been defeated, Ash's Regime forces have been rounded up. Davis and Kiawe forcefully pushes Gladion in the prison bus. Regime members, Lillie, May, Dawn, Tracey, Kiawe, Mallow, Lana, were rounded up as Brock willingly turned himself in and prepared to serve whatever sentence was coming to him. He took one last look at Davis and Veemon as they nodded to him. Brock nodded back. Serena was shocked to hear what this world's Ash had done, but she was glad someone had to stop him.

Team Rocket were being forced back into their universe as Goh and Cinderace were heading back on through.

In the Digital World, Agumon and Veemon escorted the Regime Digimon to be presented before Seraphimon, Ophanimon, and Cherubimon to stand before court to face judgement.

The Regime DigiDestined were being carried in a prison bus. Their families were all saddened to see their children locked away for crimes they had committed.

Regime Misty is being taken to prison as she wore a prisoner's uniform. Misty stood she watched her counterpart go and face judgement.

Clemont stood before a grave which read: "Here lies Yukio Oikawa. Earth's Greatest Hero." Clemont placed a piece of his armor on the grave and took his leave. Clemont was still saddened by Oikawa's death.

"Ash's accomplices have been rounded up or turned themselves in. The next job is restoring civil order," Goh said.

"The transitional government has its hands full. We're here if they need help," Ash offered.

"Thanks, but no. The people need to know they're in control of their own lives, not us," Goh said.

"You still haven't changed your mind?" Ash asked.

"I respect the president's offer, but I don't belong in government. None of us do," Goh said.

"Do you have a future here, Goh?" Ash asked.

"Crime, corruption, and war will return. Davis would have called me a pessimist. I'm just being realistic," Goh said.

"And what about your Ash and Pikachu? What will happen to them?" Ash asked.

"Ash and his Pikachu will stand trial. They all will," Goh said.

"He was right you know," Ash said. Goh and Serena both looked at him.

"Right about what?" Goh asked.

"Put in the same position, I might have done the same thing. We never really know what we're truly capable of," Ash said. Serena places her hand on Ash's shoulder.

"Ash, you're nothing like him. Because you're not him and he's not you. I mean, he is, but that beside the point. I know the other Serena would never agree with the decisions he made for the last five years, but I know that she'll always love him. Just the way I love you," Serena said. Ash looked into her eyes and saw how sincere she was being with him.

"She's right, Ash. But all the same, for your world's sake, I hope you never find out," Goh said. He, Ash, Serena, and Pikachu began walking. "But keep this in mind."

"Yeah?" Ash asked.

"If something happens and you do lose it. Just know, I'll be coming after you," Goh said. Ash laughed.

"Well, then you will have to wait in line," Ash said, putting his arm around Serena.

In his cell, the former High Councilor sat in his cell along with Pikachu who is now depowered. They both sat in their cell, filled with murderous rage.

"I'll kill them all!" Regime Ash darkly spoke.

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Harvey Dent