Pokemon Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Cleaning can be a Dangerous thing ❯ Cleaning can be a dangerous thing ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Amadala sighed as she looked at the Shichinintai house. It was a HUGE mess with cobwebs everywhere, smoke spots, burnt places, and places where the wall had been taken out (LITERALLY)
Amadala looked around and freaked out.
Okay Amadala…calm down..you can do this..you can do this…”
“I CAN”T DO THIS!!!!!!!” Amadala shouted at the top of her lungs. Then she stood there for a few minutes and then smacked herself.
“Get it together Amadala…if anyone can do this…you can! You are a top Pokemon theif plus you are the priestess of Life and Darkness and not to mention, you control seven men that are murderers! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!”
“I CAN DO THIS!! I WILL!! IT MUST BE DONE!!” Amadala shouted as she tied her hair up and rolled up her sleeves.
“I WILL DO THIS!!! I WILL SUCCEED! I AM AMADALA MARIE MATRIX!!! I CAN!! I CAN!!!!”
Amadala ran into the first room which was her and Bankotsu's room and got to work.
--
Amadala sighed as she looked under Bankotsu's bed to discover that he had A LOT Of candy wrappers and dust bunnies.
“OH GOD!! I AM SO GETTING HIM!! No wonder he is putting on weight!!!” Amadala said as she took the wrappers from under the bed and placed them in a bag.
It took Amadala just 2 hours to clean that room. She smiled at her dirty work and then looked at the rest of the house.
“1 down……..6 to go …”
--
Amadala coughed as she cleaned Mukotsu's room. For such a small guy, he sure could make a mess with his potions…she was actually worried about finding a hidden potion somewhere in the floorboards..”
“DAMN!! This is ridiculous!! I mean..can't he test these outside?” Amadala said as she scrubbed the floors in the room.
--
Amadala's next target was Jakotsu's room. She almost hated to go in there but she knew that she had to. She sighed as she opened the door to a shocking sight.
Inside his room..she found the heads (or at least what was left of them) of some of Jakotsu's “victims”
Amadala's stomach turned inside out as she cleaned the makeup off of the walls. She also found handkerchiefs, swords, and even the clothes of some of the men that he flirted with.
“OMG!!! This is worse than Mukotsu's room!” Amadala said as she dusted the walls.
--
Amadala was about to get a rude awakening when she entered Kyokotsu's room. She gasped when she seen the bones of the animals that Kyokotsu had devored. Apparently, the giant had been going out for a midnight snack. She also found some teeth and she did not want to know what they were from..human or non-human…..
Amadala cleaned up the bones and threw them outside in a bush for the rest of the animals to devour them.
“That was sick..okay 4 rooms down…3 to go..”
--
Amadala entered Ginkotsu's room and was glad to see that there were no bones in sight. Just oil and some rusting parts.
Amadala sighed a HUGE sigh of relief as she swept in the room.
“Thank the great god that there is nothing else in here…”
Amadala also took some water and soap and cleaned off the oil on the floors. She stripped the bed clean and threw the sheets outside along with the other BOS's sheets.
--
Amadala sighed as she closed the door and went down to the last two rooms: Suikotsu and Renkotsu's.

“Hmmm..who should I take first….I guess I can do Suikotsu's then Renkotsu's..”
Amadala walked down to Suikotsu's room and carefully opened the door.
She was glad to see that his room was better than the other ones…other than books strowed on the floor and maybe a little sweeping..it was not so bad after all.
Amadala placed the books back on the shelves and swept the room and took the sheets off of the bed.
--
“One last room to go..” Amadala said as she opened the door to Renkotsu's room.
She about jumped at what she saw in there. His room was just awful! His walls were covered in soot and ashes. The floors were just filthy and his bed had ink marks all over it.
Amadala sweatdropped as she pondered where to start in his room.
It took her a while (maybe an hour or two) but she finished it!
--
Amadala smiled as she looked at her work. The house simply was sparkling clean!
Wait until the guys see this…”
Amadala looked at the pile of clothes and sweatdropped.
I guess I should take care of these..oh well..time to go wash..”
She took the clothes along with a bucket and soap and went down to the brook to wash the clothes.
--
Amadala came back from the brook with wet clothes to see the front door open.
She smiled as she went inside. She seen the Band of Seven studying their house as if it was not theirs at all.
“Amadala! What happened in here? Its soo…” Bankotsu said as he looked around.
“CLEAN!!” Renkotsu said as he looked on in amazement.
Amadala smiled. “I wanted to clean the house and surprise you guys..what do you think?”
“Its amazing!!! You should not have done this!” Jakotsu said as he looked around.
“ I know but you guys are soo good to me..you took me in and gave me a place to sleep and food to eat….its the least that I can do..”
The group smiled at her and then they noticed the clothes in the basket.
“We will hang those up Ama!”
“NO!! I WANT TO DO IT!!”
“no! I DO!!”
Amadala sweatdroppped as she watched the guys argue over the clothes.
Somethings never will change…”