Pokemon Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ That night ❯ That night ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Amadala gasped as she began to pant again. She looked around the room and sighed. It was time for her to give birth and it was not just one baby that she was having…it was two!!
How did I get into this mess?”
Amadala thought back to when her and Bankotsu got drunk and had sex. She was unable to get pregnant the last three times that they had tried so they gave up and then after that night of drinking and sex, she got pregnant. It was not until further on in the pregnancy, that Suikotsu discovered that she was having twins.
That certainly was a shock to both of us…I just hope that they are healthy when they are born..”
Amadala turned her head slightly to see Renkotsu in the same position that she was currently in. He was gasping as well and Ginkotsu was wipping his head with a wet washcloth. Renkotsu had a curse placed on him about four years ago and that is how his son came into world.
While Bankotsu had his curse removed, Renkotsu did not want the curse removed because he wanted more children. So not long after Amadala found out she was pregnant. Renkotsu announced that he was as well.
They both had went through the pregnancy together with there shares of mood swings, food cravings, weight gain, and happy moments.
Amadala's thoughts were interrupted by another contraction. Amadala bit her lip and then squeezed Bankotsu's hand.
Suikotsu looked at Amadala and said,” Okay Amadala..the first baby is coming out….”
A few minutes later, she heard the sound of her baby crying. Suikotsu smiled as he cleaned off the baby and then handed the baby to Jakotsu.
“It's a boy Amadala….he looks like Bankotsu and You...now let's deliver the second one…”
Amadala nodded as she pushed again with all her might. It took her a lot longer with the second baby because it seemed to be more shy than its older brother.
Amadala let out a scream as Suikotsu delivered the second baby and cleaned it off as well.
“What was it Suikotsu?” Amadala said as she tried to get a look at her baby.
Suikotsu smiled as he handed the second baby to Mukostu. “Its another boy…he looks more like his father….congradulations you two!”
Indeed the first child had Bankotsu's jet black hair but he had his mother's complexion, and brown eyes. The second little boy had Amadala's hair but his father's eyes, and brown skin.

Amadala smiled as Suikotsu finished up with her and then went over to check out Renkotsu.
Renkotsu gasped as he started pushing. He knew in his heart that the baby's head was already out by the time that Suikotsu went to check on him. And he could also feel the head.
Renkotsu pushed again and then used his hands and caught his own baby.
Suikotsu gasped when he reached Renkotsu. “She certainly did not want to wait did she?”
“IT'S A GIRL!! YAY!!” Ginkotsu shouted at the top of his lungs.
Renkotsu smiled as Suikotsu cut the cord and cleaned off the baby.
He handed the baby to Renkotsu and finished up delivering everything else as well. The baby looked just like Renkotsu (or so Renkotsu thought)
“That baby has black hair…” Kyokotsu said in shock.
“Well..I had black hair when I was little…she has definitely got my brown eyes and pale complexion…” Renkotsu said as he held his newborn close.
Mukotsu chuckled as he watched Renkotsu and Amadala nurse their babies.
“Well..well..well…this certainly has been an interesting night..now what are you two going to name your lovely children?”
Renkotsu looked up from his work and smiled. “Her name shall be Kane which means warrior in Japanese.”
Mukotsu nodded. “A fine name indeed…considering she came out like a warrior..Amadala…what about your babies..”
Amadala thought for a moment and then smiled. “I shall name the one with the red hair Ryujin and the one with the black hair Hiroshi….that means Dragon God and Tolerant in Japanese…”
Mukotsu nodded and smiled. “Fine names…..they are certainly beautiful babies..”
Bankotsu smiled as he kissed Amadala. “Just like their mother…”
Amadala blushed as Ginkotsu nodded. “Just like her mother..”
Ginkotsu kissed Renkotsu after he said that.
Renkotsu smiled at Amadala as Amadala smiled back at him. It was certainly a night that they both would never forget.