Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Stranded ❯ Chapter 14 ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 14

Gohan lowered Ash to the ground rather carefully. They were On the road in front of Professor Oak's home and laboratory. After flying for half an hour, Gohan was glad to set Ash done. Gohan's arms were rather cramped from carrying Ash for such a time. He landed next to Ash while Goku and Piccolo landed and off loaded Brock and Misty.

They were about to go in, when Goku stopped. "I almost forgot!" he exclaimed as he pulled out the communicator. "I was supposed to call Bulma and tell her of our progress."

The six of them stood there while Goku told Bulma of the fight between Gohan and the monster, about Kuririn being in the hospital, and about the plan to gather information about this dimension..

"Hmmm..." Bulma's voice answered deep in thought. "Sonds like a good idea for the time being. I am finishing up the analyzation of the information he gathered after sending you and Piccolo through. There hasn't been any problems yet, and I may be able to send you guys some help soon, if you need it."

"Thanks." Goku replied with a smile as he said goodbye to Bulma. The screen on the communicator went black as Goku turned it off. "Well then." Goku said in a good mood. "Let's go meet this Professor Oak."

Gohan led the group up the walkway and knocked at the door. After a minute Professor Oak answered the door. "Hi there Gohan. Back so soon?" he said with a suprised tone in his voice.

"Well..." Gohan replied uneasily. "We were sidetracked and we couldn't do it."

Professor Oak then realized what he was talking about. "Oh! You mean that monster attack. I didn't expect you to be there yet, and I certainly didn't expect you to back from there so soon." he then noticed Goku and Piccolo standing behind Gohan. "I see you also brought some people with you."

Gohan nodded. "This is my dad, Goku," Goku smiled in response to his name being mentioned. "and that's my best friend Piccolo." Piccolo bowed his head slightly in agreement.

Professor Oak blinkmed in amazement as Gohan named them. "Does this mean the people from your dimension have succeeded in creating a portal device?" Gohan nodded. "Well, then, you're going home?" he asked.

Gohan shook his head. "The monster that attacked that city isn't going to be the last one, and were going to stay to stop them from destroying your world." Gohan told him with determination.

Professor Oak thought for a moment. "You shouldn't have to stand out there. Come in!" Professor Oak urged.

The seven of them sat in Professor Oak's parlour room. Oak prepared some tea and offered it to each of them. Everyone accepted besides Piccolo.

"Are you sure?" Oak inquired. "It is rather well-brewed."

Piccolo shook his head in response. "I only drink water. My kind does not eat."

"Oh." the professor. replied. Professor Oak then got up and returned with a rather large jug of water and gave it to Piccolo.

"Thanks." Piccolo said gruffly. He took a drink, then his face somehow became more serious than before. "Gohan told us that the creature he fought was created partly by the DNA of the pokemon creatures around here, and he told us you might be able to give us some useful information."

Professor Oak thought for a moment, then looked at Gohan. "Can you describe this creature to me?" he asked.

Gohan told Oak about the monster and his battle with it. He also mentioned what the creature said during the fight.

Professor Oak sat thinking for a while after hearing about the monster. "I don't think I can tell you of a weakness or anything of great importance of that creature" Oak said regretfully. "I can, however, give you any information I can on pokemon in general and hope that you could apply it in a useful way."

Goku nodded. "Some information on this world in general could help us as well. Do you have any maps that we could look at?" Goku replied.

"Of course." Professor Oak answered as he showed them to his computer room. He printed them off maps for the three of them to use. "It will take a while to put together the information I have on pokemon though."

Goku nodded as he looked out the window at the ranch behind Oak's laboratory. "Would you mind if Piccolo, Gohan and I go out there to train while you do that?"

Professor Oak smiled. "Not at all."

Gohan, Piccolo and Goku walked outside while Professor Oak was talking to Ash, Brock and Misty. The three martial arts masters walked to an area secluded from the pokemon.

Goku looked over at Piccolo. "Would you mind if I trained alone with Gohan for a while?" he asked.

Piccolo smirked and shrugged. "Of course. I wouldn't mind spending some time alone with him myself." Piccolo commented.

"I hope you're talking about training!" Goku laughed as Piccolo flew away shaking his head in slught annoyance.

Goku turned to Gohan. "So you turned into a super saiaya-jinn while you were fighting that monster, right?" Gohan nodded in answer. "Let me see." Goku said.

"Okay," Gohan answered. "I can't control it too well, though."

Gohan stood there concentrating, and after a minute of building up rage he felt the super saiya-jinn power flow through him as his hair turned golden yellow, and his eyes turning green. The following yellow ki arua enveloped him and whipped around him like a snake. Gohan was still showing signs of strain even after changing into a super saiya-jinn.

Goku was watching him intently with pride gleaming in his eyes. Goku walked up to Gohan with alook of concern in his face. "Try to calm down." he told Gohan. "Calm down so you can control your rage, but not to the point you change out of super saiya-jinn."

Gohan slowly started calming down, and the ki aura shrunk around him and started to become calmer. "Like this?" Gohan said with a little or no strain showing in his voice.

Goku nodded. "Exactly." Goku suddenly flashed and went super saiya-jinn, mathing Gohan. "Show me how strong you are now." he told Gohan and they started a sparing session,

After 20 minutes of exchanging blows through the air, Gohan and Goku landed. Goku showed some signs of being tired, but it was obvious Gohan was exhausted. The both let their super saiya-jinn strength slip from them and stared at one another in their 'normal' forms.

Goku smiled. "You'll need some practice to get used to the power." Goku told him. Goku then looked at Gohan's long hair. "You could also use a haircut. I might lose you in there!" he said while laughing cheerfully. "Right now, though, we should get some rest."

Gohan slowly walked near a tree an sat down in the shade. Gohan felt that he could sit there for the rest of the day. "Thanks dad." he said.

Goku nodded. "I'm going to see if Professor Oak has some food nearby." Goku then flew towards the building.

Gohan laughed. 'That's the usual for dad.' he thought. Gohan then sighed. 'I guess I should do some studying while I wait for dad. I haven't done that lately.' He took out a dynocap and threw it, causing his desk to come out and he began to do some studying.

Gohan had been working on some math problems that were rather complicated, and was completely absorbed in his work. He felt an abrupt, sharp pain at the back of his neck, and imediately started feeling weak.

Gohan weakly turned around to see what the pain could have come from, when he saw 2 familiar people and 2 pokemon quicklycome up to him. The first pokemon being a cat, and the second one being a large snake. 'Oh no...' Gohan thought as he felt the poison from the attack that hit him in the back of the neck. Gohan tried to get up, but found that he was now too weak to do so.

"Prepare for trouble!" exclaimed Jesse happily.

"And make it double!" James said with a smirk on his face.

Before they could continue their idiotic introduction, a deep voice from behind them said. "Leave the boy alone."

James turned around angrily. "Who dares interrupt..." he was saying before seeing Piccolo behind him with his arms crossed and an unhappy look on his face. James was shaking like a leaf as soon as he saw the tall green man.

Jesse turned around and saw Piccolo as well. After the initial shock of seeing something like Piccolo went away, her face went to that of annoyance. "Or else what?" she asked angrily.

"Or you'll die!" Piccolo snarled at the two as he picked them up by their necks.

Mewoth and Arbok lunged at Piccolo as soon as Piccolo picked up Jesse and James. Piccolo flashed his ki aura and sent the two pokemon flying through the air. Piccolo then threw Jesse and James after the pokemon.

"Looks like Team Rocket is blasting off again!" the humans yelled as they flew throught the air until they could no longer be seen.

Piccolo walked up to Gohan to put his hand on Gohan's head. "You alright kid?" he asked with concern in his voice.

Gohan shook his head and gave Piccolo a dynocap. "Activate it." he told Piccolo. "It's a first aid kit my mom forces me to carry around. It should have something for poison."

Piccolo threw the dynocap and the first aid kit appeared. Piccolo looked through it rather blindly, seeing as he never had to use one of those before, and had Gohan help him find the correct piece of equipment. After locating the anti-venom, Piccolo administered it to Gohan, who began feeling better almost immediately.

"Well, I'm glad my mom made me carry that arround now!" gohan said laughing as he put the capsule away. After which he went up to Piccolo and gave him a hug. "Thanks Mr. Piccolo!" he said happily. Piccolo put his hand on Gohan's shoulder in response.

Goku flew over and landed with a his usual smile on his face. "Hey Piccolo, I thought you were meditating." he said with his usual carefree tone of voice.

Piccolo nodded. "I was. Gohan was attacked while he was resting after your training session by some strange people and I came over to save him." Gohan told Piccolo and Goku about his previous encounters with Team Rocket, and he then told Goku about the last attack they made.

Goku was listening with a thoughtful look on his face, and was about to respond when Gohan finished, but the sudden gust of wind brought their attention to an opening green and yellow portal...


(End of Chapter 14)

************