Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Survivor: Ultimate ❯ Meet the 16 "Lucky" Castaways! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
No, I don't own Zelda, Teen Titans, Pokemon, or anything. I messed up on setting it up, so just to let you know: this is a Teen Titans, LoZ, and Pokemon (and Survivor) crossover. I can't tkae all the credit, because my friends soul_stealer_25 and Mira (I can't remember her user name) helped me write it too. OK, I'm boring you so i'll start.

hero_of_time132: Hey everyone! For 48 days our 16 special castaways are going to compete in the show Survivor: Ultimate. And me and my friend soul_stealer_25 are your very special hosts. And this is our camera dude, Mira!
Mira: Yo.
hero of time: This is Survivor: Ultimate on SN, Survivor Network. After the break, we'll introduce you to the sixteen castaways.
soul stealer: peace out!

Commercial
do you like prungles? do you like the salt and grease and all that junk that fat people try not to eat but eat anyway? Then buy prungles! (I spelled prungles that way on purpose)

Back to the show
soul stealer: (looking at something random)
Mira: hey we're on the air
soul stealer: (still staring, begins to drool)
hero of time: -_-*
mira: hey soul stealer.. earth to soul stealer..
soul stealer: huh? oh yeah welcome back.
hero of time: okay. we're all on a boat heading towards the islands Wakahakiluka and Glurgenshmiviel (yes, thats how you spell them) the 16 castaways:
Link: 14
Lia: 14 (she's Link's sister, my character)
Ganon: 45
Zelda: 15
Ruto: 14
Ash: 15
Pikachu: I don't know
Jessie: 17
James: 17
Gary: 15
Robin: 15
Cyborg: 16
Raven: 15
Beastboy: 15
Starfire: 15
Slade: I don't know

When we get to the spot where it is the same distance between the two islands, we will "randomly" divide the 16 into two tribes.(they get there)
soul stealer: ok, there are two tribes: the Luka tribe and the Shmiviel tribe.
mira: you're actually paying attention this time
soul stealer: (ignores mira) okay, now I'm going to-
mira: I said you're actually paying attention this time!
soul stealer: (still ignoring mira)
mira: you know what (drops camera and kicks soul stealer in the shins)
hero of time: hey that camera cost money
mira: of course it cost money! did you pay them with coconuts or turnips or something? (picks up camera)
castaways: ahem
soul stealer: as I was saying, I'm going to divide you into 2 tribes "randomly." Link, Ganon, Ash, Raven, Lia, Ruto, Beastboy, Cyborg, you dudes are on the Luka tribe.
hero of time: Zelda, Pikachu, Robin, Starfire, Slade, Gary, Jessie, James, you guys are on he Shmiviel tribe.
soul stealer: ain't it random?
Link: how come i'm stuck with Ganon and Ruto? This isn't random!
Zelda: How come I got Slade?
hero of time: because we said so.
Link: I want a lawyer
Raven: You're only 14, so you can't have a lawyer. Now be quiet or i will send you to another dimension!
(Link cowers in fear)
Pikachu: pika pika chu pi pi kachu
everyone except Ash: what?
Ash: Pikachu!
Mira: where's Mewtwo? he's our translator
(Mewtwo teleports there)
Mewtwo: he said, 'everyone shut the f@$# up so we can get to our islands'
Ash: Pikachu! I'm telling Mom!
Gary: don't be such a baby
Ash: I am not
(They start fighting, Mewtwo breaks them up)
soul stealer: okayherearemapstherearecanoesdowntheregetlostsowecanfinishourlunch
Hero of time: (whispers to mira) Good luck...
Mira: heheheh 24-hour camera surveillence!
Link: let's get going
Ruto: oh Link there you are. we can finally spend some time together on a tropical island!
Link: o_o
Lia: ^_^ poor Link
(everyone goes to their islands. the Luka tribe goes to Wakahakiluka island and the Shmiviel tribe goes to Glurgenshmiviel island. obviously.)


The Luka Tribe

(mira zooms in on a coconut)
hero of time: mira.. we're on the air..
soul stealer: umm Mira
Mira: oh yeah (zooms in on the right spot)
soul stealer: you're actually paying attention this time
mira: you know what (kicks soul stealer in the shins again)
hero of time: -_-*
(the hosts are watching the tribes from two tvs on their really cool yacht)
Link: we don't have any fire and we're not allowed to use our powers or weapons (sits down and cries)
Beastboy: what's the name of this island again?
Cyborg: it's called Wakihanoluke.
Raven: no, it's Bakahakudoku
Lia: no, it's Vakohekonuka
Ash: no, it's-
Mira: this is getting old


The Shmiviel Tribe

Zelda: there's no shower or bathroom here!
Slade: What did you expect?
Gary: Holiday Inn?
Zelda: well- yeah!
everyone except zelda: -_-*
Jessie: I miss Meowth
Pikachu: Pikachu pika pi
Mewtwo: he said, 'that good for nothing b%@#$ !
James: he kinda was
Jessie: we could steal Pikachu at any time, you know.
James: But then we'd get kicked out of the show and we won't win the prize money
Jessie: (sigh) If we lose anyway, it's back to picking up scraps of food again
Starfire: I miss Robin! (cries)
Slade: when he comes, i'm going to- (makes a strangling motion)



hero of time: well, that's the first episode.
soul stealer: yep
Mira: peace out!


End of the Show (back on the yacht, mira's still on the island filming)

hero of time: mira's so lucky. she gets to stay up late.
(Teletubbies show up)
Lala! Po! Dipsy! etc.
soul stealer: -_-*
hero of time: i think you want the next couple of channels over.
Lala: for telling us this, you deserve a big hug!
soul stealer: do we look like 5 year old idiot children to you?
Po: it doesn't matter how old you are, as long as you have the ones you-
(soul stealer punches him in the face)
hero of time: security!
(security comes and they load the teletubbies into cannons and blast them somewhere 300 miles away)

please read and review! If you want to find out more about Lia, read my other fic called Runaway.















Converting /tmp/phpZocpMQ to /dev/stdout