Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ The Timetravelers: The Beginning ❯ Prologue: The Predicament ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer for the lazy: I don't own Pokémon. Other rich people do.

Rating: PG-13. There's violence (guns fired in parts seven and eight at someone). If you think it's underrated, tell me! I'm no good at ratings.
Story Number: One of about seven.

---
The Timetravelers: The Beginning
Prologue: The Predicament

November 20, 2006
Viridian City, 10:50 pm"What a predicament." That's all Adia Kensington could think.

It all started when she found out that she was having a baby. She always went to a fortuneteller to see the child's future, if that were possible. If it weren't satisfactory, she'd have an abortion and get on with life. Anyway, she went in hopes to see the future.

"You will adore this child. She'll be everything you ever wanted her to be: ruthless, able to kill without a second thought, follow all the instructions you give to her and be a strong psychic. What luck for you!" The fortuneteller told her. "She'll have shiny black hair and green eyes to even rival yours, Miss Kensington. This child will be… a true Celedon!" Then, Adia did a really great evil laugh. That was her specialty, considering that she worked for none other than the really evil Team Rocket.

Adia had it all in her opinion. First, she had great looks. Her orange hair was always up in some sort of ponytail or bun, never down. Her green eyes shined like grass with dew on it, and her skinny figure only added to her beauty. Second, she had the will to kill. Adia always carried a gun with her. Sometimes she would use a whip, especially if she wanted you to learn "manners". Her psychic combat skills and strength of 8.2 i. (ingrevated) made her almost unbeatable. Last, she worked with the family business, Team Rocket. Her grandmother had founded it, and it was "a Celedon's duty" to serve in it. She was part of the "terrible trio", which consisted of her and her brother and sister. They were triplets. She was truly evil, and she loved it!

Anyway, I've gone off topic. Adia have given birth a month early, and everyone learned that the fortuneteller had left one small, but very important detail.

She had "forgot" to mention that she was having… twins. So you can tell that Adia was very pissed about that.

"Hmm… should I kill it now and save me the embarrassment, or maybe I should… I won't take it home with me. I refuse to take a child that I don't know anything about into my life!" she thought. Adia had to decide quickly, or the enemy would swarm all over her and her newborn daughter, Narcissa. [What a strange name… think it's Draco's mother's name in Harry Potter, or very close to it… I should check it out sometime.]

"Excuse me miss. Do you want to take your other daughter with you?" the nurse asked. Adia had made her decision. She turned to the blond man next to her, Robert Beckman.

"Take Narcissa. Leave the nameless one here. It can go to the orphanage." She quickly walked away. Adia didn't turn back. She had sent at least 100 children to the orphanage; this one was no different to her. So what if that was her daughter? Adia and Robert went out into the cold snowy night.

"Why did you do that to her?" Robert asked.

"She'll be wishing years from now that I had put her out of misery. Do you think anyone is foolish enough to adopt my daughter? Just hearing my name sends shivers down people's spines. Do you think anyone is foolish enough to risk me coming back to get her someday? They won't want me to. So she'll just rot in the orphanage like the others I put in there until one day she gets kicked out and lives on her own. And even then they'll fear her, so her life is now ruined," she said coldly. They got to their car. There was a snowstorm and there was soft, white snow on the car. They touched the car and teleported away, leaving the nameless one behind…

Well, children can easily get adopted in Viridian. That is, everyone except the nameless one.

"Sorry. No Celedon is stepping in MY house!" a man declared.

"We can't take that risk of Kensington coming back to get us. We've already had enough trouble with Team Rocket, and she'd only add to it," another couple said.

"Celedons are evil!" yet another couple screeched. The poor child had the fact that she was Adia Kensington's daughter hanging over her head. Would she ever get adopted…?

-To be continued…-

---

The other Disclaimer: I still don't own Pokémon. Do you think Pokémon would have a bad guy with a gun abandoning her daughter? I don't think so! …