Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ The Timetravelers: The Beginning ❯ Author's Notes ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Timetravelers: The Author's Notes

We'll start with notes; I don't want to stop in the middle of the story and explain everything to you.

This story is about people who travel through time, as indicated in the title. (The Timetravelers is spelt right because the Timetravelers are an organization. Please don't complain) Here, we use psychics instead of Celebis. This, actually, is a Pokémon fan fic, believe it or not. The characters and places are used a lot, and that's what makes it Pokémon fan fiction. There isn't that much Pokémon battling in this. It's all (pretty much) psychics instead! But that's the fun part! First, I should explain some stuff:

The whole thing is a series of about nine stories (actually, it's more like *counts fingers* ten because another story has some important stuff in it and it should be added), but only seven will be posted for now. I'll see if I can post the others later. Yes, I know that seven stories is a lot, but that's how it ended up when I was done. They'll be posted in order, so you won't have to worry about that.

What you are getting yourself into: Amateur writing, first off. Lots of violence… I guess. Some whipping later on. Places where cuss words would go. No sex scenes, though. I don't write like that. I think the dirtiest thing in here is incest. And it was accidental too…overall I'd rate the whole thing around PG-13 ish. Ish. But I'm not good at ratings either…

Since there is time travel in this story, there is date use, a whole lot of date use. Unfortunately, no dates have ever been set in Pokémon. It's all estimated from when one of our main characters, Ash, leaves his home in hopes of becoming a great Pokémon Master. I set that as the year 1995. Knowing me, that's wrong. Just play along for now. Or call the series (the Timetravelers) AU.

Now we'll talk about what psychics can do that I made up. Most of it is based off what some Pokémon can do. I hope you all have seen the movie Mewtwo Strikes Back. (It's pretty good, I guess. I've watched it so many times that it isn't funny anymore.) Some of the moves are based on what Mewtwo did. One is the psychicball, which is pretty much a ball of energy. Another thing is what I like to call "gripping". It is when you… hmm. It's hard to explain. Basically, it causes a whole bunch of pain on the whole body. Remember what Mewtwo would do before he'd throw people against the wall and they'd all moan and scream? It's that. Of course, you can toss things, make them float, bend spoons, predict the future, some people can do psybeams later… and autotraining! It's when you learn something automatically using psychic power. It's really cool, and your brain actually tunes out the stuff you don't find that interesting too, so it's like you learned it yourself! Cool, huh?

How do we determine a psychic's strength? It's all in a number between 0 and 10. 0 is the weakest and 10 is the strongest. Most psychics are around 7. Anything beyond 8.2 is extremely rare.

Next: what in the world is "ingrevation"? It's when you get your power boosted, and it is not temporary. You add .4, usually. The actual process takes about a week. Sometimes it can alter your hair color or your voice and sometimes the process can happen in 5 seconds. That is extremely rare.

What happens when you mess with time and it gets altered? I like to call it a wrinkle. Yes, I am aware that there is a book called A Wrinkle In Time, thank you very much. It's kind of based off of that. The word sounded cool. And some of the wrinkles can be entered… if you have the skill. These are called M1, M2, and M3. The main path of time is Mainstream.

I also need to add that I separated all the countries into states, and also put them under the name of Sirvana. Aren't I smart? Well, maybe a little…

The other disclaimer is for when I have witty disclaimers (which is… two, I think. Most of it is stating the evidence that shows that I don't own Pokémon). I don't like to put them on the top. So just bear with me, please. And besides, what if you didn't read to the bottom? You need to know that I don't own Pokémon at all!

And one more thing! This is, like, my pride and joy right now. If you have to flame… please, be nice! This is my first time doing this type of thing. Reviews are nice… but if you don't have time, I don't blame you. I know, I'm guilty. I'll read and not review…

Ok, that's it. To the story!

---
Disclaimer! I don't own Pokémon or anything special like that. People like 4kids and Satoshi Tajiri do. Don't sue me, please!
And I also don't own A Wrinkle in Time. It's a good book though. You should read it sometime.