Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ The Timetravelers: The Beginning ❯ The Taken-over Town ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer for the lazy: Ok, I don't own Pokémon. Please don't sue me! Pretty pretty please with sugar on top?
Bwahahahaha! The *icwh* are back!
---
The Timetravelers: The Beginning
Part Eight: The Taken-over Town

January 13th, 1999
Middle of nowhere, Hoenn, 8 p.m.

The week had gone by without incident. They really didn't see anyone around, and that drove May crazy.

"The boringness is EVERYWHERE!" she yelled. "Can't we have another good adventure yet?"

"What's boringness anyway?" Max asked, confused.

"I'm leaving the day after tomorrow," Mk declared. "I'm really going to miss you guys. This has been so much fun!" The rest of the company agreed. They enjoyed Mk's company.

The company then went to bed. Everything seemed peaceful and quiet… maybe a little too quiet…

* * *

Mk woke up to see that someone was pointing a gun at Ash's head. Mk naturally gripped the enemy, because she was supposed to protect him.

"*Icwh*!" The person yelled. The person sounded like a girl. Everyone woke up. Brock grabbed a frying pan. Max screamed and hid in his sleeping bag. Misty was pissed off. Who did that girl think she was, trying to kill Ash?

"What do you think you're doin'?" Mk asked.

"I have orders, and they must be fulfilled! No one will stop me from doing what is ordered!" Mk noticed that it was her twin. That would be understandable. Adia's daughter would have to serve in Team Rocket. It's a Celedon's duty.

"Well, I have orders too, and those were to protect Ash at all costs!" Mk yelled. She went to her backpack. "Now if you just back off, I won't be forced to kill you. And that would be bad news for your mother, wouldn't it?"

"Aww! You think I'm nice enough to just leave? Well, I have another plan!" The grunt went for her gun, but Misty had grabbed it while they were talking.

"If you touch one hair on Ash's head, I swear I will pull the trigger!" Brock was amazed. She was serious!

"Really, like you can use that thing. You'd probably miss. That's ok, I don't need a gun to kill Ketchum." The grunt started forming a psychicball.

There was a scream, a yell, and the bang of a gun. Misty was not kidding when she said that she would shoot anyone who wanted to harm Ash. The bullet went through the grunt's arm. The blood was all over her arm.

Oh boy, the grunt was pissed. "*ICWH*! THAT WAS MY ARM!!!" The grunt turned around. Ash had been waiting for his chance and poked Pikachu, who was still asleep for some reason.

"Use you thunderbolt!" Pikachu did what Ash told him to. The girl was shocked, along with everyone else. Then, Ash and Pikachu ran.

Mk finally pulled out a gun. "I'll tell you again, leave or I will kill you!" The grunt had no other choice but to leave because she needed to control the bleeding in her arm.

Mk found Ash running to a cave. Pikachu was on his shoulder, looking ready to attack at any moment, just in case the grunt came back.

"Are you ok?" she asked. Ash nodded. "Let's get back to camp. I need to talk to everyone."

Brock was getting everything back together. He thought that it was time to move like Mk.

"Is it true you have to protect me?" Ash asked.

"That's why I'm here. I don't want anything to happen to you, and I know other people don't either." She was looking at Misty. Misty was still shocked that she had shot someone. But I guess that goes to show you that she'd to anything to protect Ash.

Max was shaking. The girl had scared her. He had never seen a gun shot or heard any cuss words before, and that was frightening to him. May gave him a hug, being his big sister.

"We'll be ok, just watch," she said, comforting him like a mother would. Mk then teleported everyone to the Pokémon center. That's when they discovered something horrible.

Team Rocket had taken over Sunny Valley!

"Rocket grunts everywhere," the Nurse Joy said. She was shaking. "Everywhere…"

Mk looked at the situation. There were Rocket grunts outside in the streets. She could tell that they were psychic grunts.

"We need to get help." She got on her cell phone.

"Hello? Timetravelers of Hoenn? Sunny Valley's been taken over by… What do you mean you have it under control!? Then why are there psychic grunts everywhere? YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!!! Fine! I'll call the Kanto Timetravelers!!" She slammed the cell phone shut.

"Stupid Hoenn Timetravelers." She turned her nose away from the phone, and then called the Kanto Timetravelers, and they were over in 5 minutes.

The entire group that was over with Mk last week was there. They all separated. Mk stayed with them, since she had to make sure Ash was safe. Then, the grunts came in and attacked! They tossed those rings that constrict you and limit your movement. Mk blocked one batch, but another came from behind, capturing them all. Someone put a patch on Mk so she couldn't attack. Team Rocket then took Ash one direction, Mk another, and put the rest of the group in a temporary cell in the storage room of the Pokémon Center. They didn't bother to separate anyone.

Mk was taken to another room, where she was tied to a chair. She was trying to break her patch. They weren't going to get away with this! She tried everything she could, then came up with an idea. She imagined that someone was trying to kill Ash. That was all it took for the patch on her ear to break off. Mk could not take the idea of seeing her father dead, as you can see. Mk used her powers to unbind herself. Soon all the Rocket grunts were on the floor; Mk had launched her full psybeams at them, and they could not take it.

"I'm coming!" she yelled.

Ash was getting tied to a chair too by a bunch of grunts. It took ten of them to tie a struggling Ash to the chair.

The others sat there in the cell that they were put in. They were in no position to do anything right now. All they could do is wait for something to happen. Soon, something did happen. An orange-haired executive took them to a room.

Ash was still tied to a chair. He was struggling to get free, but nothing was working. The rings were still on him. The grunts had to use those instead of ropes; Ash was struggling too much at the time.

"Welcome to the execution! It's easy to see who's going to die today. I hope you all will enjoy it!" The executive said. "I've waited for this day for a long time, and I think it's worth the wait to see this brat go down!"

"Let me go! I didn't do anything!" Ash yelled.

"Oh, it's not what you've done. It's what you will do!" It was obvious now to see she was a psychic, most likely a time traveling one. "Now it's time to say goodbye to all your friends and your girlfriend!"

"Noooo!!!" Misty yelled. She was in no position to do anything. "You're a *icwh*, killing Ash for what he's going to do later! You're evil!"

"Thanks. I like it when people call me evil. I'm evil and proud of it!" She held up a gun to Ash's head.

That's when Mk came in. She looked like she was going to rip everyone in Team Rocket apart. And that was her plan too.

"Oh no you don't!" The gun flew from the executive's hands into hers. Mk then pointed it at her. "You won't get away with this one Adia!"

"What are you doing here, you little runt?" she asked, glaring at her. She was trying to kill Ash!

"I joined the Timetravelers. Aren't you proud of me?" Mk asked. She looked very pissed off still.

"I should have killed you when I gave birth to you!"

"Well, it's too late now." Mk then broke everyone's rings (with her superior psychic powers.) Ash ran to the corner where the door was, hoping that no one would get him. "How about I kill you instead?"

"You couldn't kill your own mother." Adia smiled. Mk had to have a conscious in her. What she didn't know is she had none for Adia at all.

"Watch me!" she yelled, and then she pulled the trigger.

The grunt from earlier ran in as Mk shot the gun. The grunt got her other arm shot at. She cussed again.

Then, Ash and co. ran for their lives! Mk took down as many grunts as she could in the process, and that was most of them. The kids had gotten their Pokémon back and were having their Pokémon launch attacks behind them in hopes of slowing them down. It was working! They were almost free! Then, they were at the doors of the Pokémon Center. All the other Timetravelers came back. A redhead took the group away to a safer place, where they all just sat there, scared and emotionally scarred. Mk's mother wanted Ash dead? That was horrible!

About an hour later, the Timetravelers came back. Some looked all beat up, and one was unconscious. The redhead ran up to the mean-looking one from last week, looking very concerned.

"I see you took good care of these kids, Arielle," the leader said.

"Nobody followed us, that's why." She then talked to the mean one.

Mk walked up to Ash. She held his hat; he had dropped it a long time ago, back at camp. He put it on.

"Thanks!" Mk smiled. She liked him with his hat.

"So are you all ok? Do you need anything?" Mk asked.

"No, not really." She understood. They needed emotional support the most, and Mk really couldn't give it to them. She was just a friend (right now).

"Look, I'd like to clarify now that I loathe my biological mother, and I don't live with her. In fact, I wish she wasn't my mother at all. So don't worry, I'm not gonna kill you all. It just happened to be that my mother was evil, and I have no control over that… sorry if you think it's all my fault…" Everyone shook his or her head. They felt sorry for her. Mk had such an evil mother…

"Well, I don't think we should stay here long," Brock said, changing the subject. "I don't want to stay here, and I'm sure you all feel the same."

"But what about our date?" Ash asked. "Misty's gonna…"

Misty smiled. "I don't need to go out now. How about we wait until you get back to Pallet Town? That way, you don't have to worry about me while you win your badges. Plus, I need to go home again. I need some serious emotional support, and I think that my sisters need more help at the gym again."

Misty had a good point. If they started dating now, it could put Ash off his game, and Misty didn't want to see that happen. Pokémon Training was more important at the moment to Ash, and if they went now, they'd have to wait forever to go another one! That would suck.

"Ok then." Ash was cool with that. He could wait a couple of months.

They started packing up their stuff to move on to the next city with a badge. Mk and Misty said her goodbyes; Mk had to teleport Misty home before she time traveled home.

"It was fun to stay with you guys," Mk said.

"We enjoyed your company!"

"Have fun back in the future!"

"Take care of yourself Ash! Make sure you don't die before our date!" Misty yelled.

"I'll be careful!" Ash yelled.

"Ok! See you guy again, hopefully!" Mk said. Then, she teleported Misty to the gym, then time traveled.

Narrator: So, as our heroes say their goodbyes, they reflect on all the lessons that they learned today, and look towards the future…

* * *
February 3rd, 2023
5:30 p.m.

Mk came back and did all the paperwork. She had extra for the Guardian Angel project. Then, she got paid and teleported home.

Dad was home, drinking coffee and watching TV. He smiled when she came in. "I assume you had fun on your first mission?"

"Of course I did. How many times do you get to meet your dad while he's on his Pokémon journey?"

-Ok, that's the end of this story…-

More to come! There's a whole series of stories. I can just hear the screams now…
And I'm sorry if you think this didn't need more… it's not related to this particular story, it just has the Timetravelers (and Ash) in it…

---
The other disclaimer: Don't own Pokémon. Please don't sue, shoot me, plot my death, stab a voodoo doll of me or anything else really bad. Please?

This was fun, wasn't it? Please read more of the series!! Please?
I hope you had fun, but I did, nonetheless. That's all that matters to me…