Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Hamtaro and his pals meet two strange mice from a different world ❯ Mice meets hamsters ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The pokemon are talking in their language but right now they're talking English (because we can't understand them but in some parts they may speak their language)

Marill: Forget it Pikachu… we're hopelessly lost because you ate a piece of the map!!

Pikachu: Sorry I was hungry and were not lost were just in a weird neighbor hood with no other pokemon.

Marill: Hey look! There's a little house at the tree's roots.

Pikachu: It's kinda too small for us. As he tried to look inside.

Marill: Try knocking, stupid!

Then Pikachu knocked on the door almost making fall down.

Meanwhile inside the clubhouse the loud knocking frightened Hamtaro and his friends.

Bijou: Oh my goodness, someone answer the door before its too late!

Boss: Hurry up Hamtaro and answer the door to see who it is!

Hamtaro: Waaaaaa! Why me?!

Slowly Hamtaro went to see who was at the door and open it, silence fell then a loud shout came from him and the other ham-hams went to see what happened and also too shouted surprises Pikachu and Marill.

There were two of them; one was yellow with red cheeks and black markings on its ears, sides and tail. The other creature had blue fur with a white belly and it had a tail with a blue marble thing on it.

They stared at each other for hour when Hamtaro spoke What are you?

Marill: Well before I answer your question, who are you freaks?

Hamtaro: I'm Hamtaro.

Pashmina: I'm Pashmina

And it went on for 5 minutes.

Marill: I'm Marill.

Hamtaro: That's a weird name.

Marill: Watch what your saying shrimp! (because the pokemon were larger than the hamsters)

Pikachu: Pika Pikachu! (I'm Pikachu)

Cappy: We didn't ask for your language we ask for your name!

Pikachu: Pika Pi…Pika Pikachu!! (I just gave you my name…I'm Pikachu!!)

This went on for an hour.

Marill hits Pikachu on the head hard. Talk normal, dummy! They can't understand us in that language! Cried Marill.

Marill: His name is Pikachu. She said while glaring at him.

Are you wild or should I say stray?

Hamtaro: No, we have owners but we hang out here while they're at school.

You? Questioned Pashmina

Ya well we have trainers but we got lost in a forest and we kept walking and here we are in a weird place. Sighing Marill.

Oh, so you're lost? Said Hamtaro.

Hamtaro: It's getting dark, I better get going before Laura comes.

Soon Marill and Pikachu were all alone again.

Pikachu: Maybe we should ask one of the humans if we could stay in the house cuz its freezing out here!

Marill: Sure, but they might get scared because I don't think they know what pokemon are.

They went up to a house where the orange hamster went into. Slowly Marill rang the doorbell and a little girl opened it. She was looking around because they were too short for her to see them. So Pikachu said in a sweet, cute voice Pika Pi Pikachu!! She looked down and screamed to see a yellow animal and a blue animal talking in weird language. She ran into the house away from them and came back with a broom scaring them to leave so they left.

They slept in a tree where the hamsters clubhouse was at the bottom, made a nest out of leaves and went to sleep when they heard a noise. A long figure was making its way up the tree, when it finally made it to the top it was a ferret. The ferret was gray and brown with a silver tooth and asked them for a favor. Pikachu accepted and the ferret told them what to do. The favor was to….

TO BE CONTINUED =3