Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Hamtaro and his pals meet two strange mice from a different world ❯ Potion Ingredients ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Pull out hundred hairs from Hamtaro!

Marill: What? Are you crazy!? He'll be half-naked by then! And any ways what for?

Ferret: I'm making a potion to um… to see whom he likes.

Pikachu: Are you sure? Cuz you're strange on the way you're shaking.

Ferret: Well duh, I am making a potion on which he likes. And besides he's a quiet type because he won't tell nuthin'.

Marill: Sure, okay, but what's our trade. She smirked.

Ferret: uhhhhhhh, one real gold earring. I can steal it from a human.

Real gold! Drooled Pikachu and Marill. Sure we'll take it!

Ferret: Then that's a deal. The silver tooth shined as he grinned evilly. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! The ferret fell down the tree, he wasn't looking on where he was going and it was a looooong drop down because there was a loud crash at the bottom. They heard a moan and then a whimper. At first Marill thought he was dead, scary thoughts went in her head about being convicted on murder. She jumped down the tall tree and stared at him.

Hurry mister come back to life. Marill panicked. He didn't move so she started to panic she used water gun on him to wake him up, a groan came from him but she didn't hear him

.

Pikachu! Hurry electrocute him to wake him up. Sure thing Marill. Pikachu said with a smile.

But wait let me move away from you because I'm water.

Once she was far away from him Pikachu was ready.

OK Pikachu, when I count to ten electrocute him… k? OK hear I go answered Marill in a shaky voice. 1…2…3…4…5… and 678910, Pikachu interrupted. PIKACHUUUUU!!!

Bright sparks shocked the ferret, he screamed in pain so loud that all the neighbor's lights were turned on from all the racket.

Wow I feel good, I taking all my stress said Pikachu puffing his chest out.

Who cares about you dimwit! What about the fried ferret!!

Yummy yummy cooked ferret! Can we eat him? You can have the head and I'll have the buttocks.

NO!!! THAT'S SO DISGUSTING!!!! Well whatever lets check up on the ferret to make sure he's okay after your shock of death.

Slowly they walked toward the motionless ferret, which was killed easily from Marill water gun attack.

Oh god is he dead! Pikachu, I think we killed him more.

Hold on, let me kick him just to make sure Pikachu answered. He gave the ferret a hard kick on the head but he still lay motionless. Yep, he's a goner he said in a proud voice.

Now what Pikachu? We're murders! Waaaaaaaaaaaa I don't wanna go to jail!

Don't worry Marill that'll never happen to us.

Pikachu observed the ferret's clothes, that's when he noticed a parchment sticking out of his pants.

Hey look Marill, he has some sort of ingredient chart for the potion.

Lemme see that said Marill grabbing the parchment. Hmmm I guess so… wanna try it to see whom each hamster likes?

Yay this will me fun! Cheered Pikachu. What are the other ingredients, instead of the hundred hamster hairs?

Lets see… water, cherry blossoms, hamster's saliva… that's so gross…l-l-l-izard g-g-gut! YUCK!!…a strand of the hamster's owner and last mango juice.

Marill I don't feel so good…c-c-an I vomit on you?

No idiot! Go vomit on the hamster's door! Marill kidded.

Okay Pikachu said as he wobbled.

When she heard him say okay she thought he was joking and also kidding about to vomit. But she was darn wrong because she heard the most disgusting thing in her life.

BLEEAACH!!!! BLOORG!!!

Running toward the nasty noise she saw Pikachu actually vomiting on the door to the clubhouse.

PIKACHU!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! Marill shouted.

Eeergh… I feel much better groaned Pikachu as he rubbed his tummy.

PIKACHU I was kidding about that go vomit on the door flustered Marill.

Oh … OOPS. Ehehehe... sorry. =/

Oh my god! Watta we do!! Watta we do!! The hamsters will get big time mad at us, they'll probably make clean it or worse.

No worries Marill we just hide.

Oh Sure Pikachu we'll hid…but…WHERE!!

Let's dig a hole and watch what they do! Answered Pikachu

THEN LETS START DIGGING!!!

And so Pikachu and Marill start digging before the hamsters arrive.

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON HOW HAMTARO AND HIS PALS REACT TO THE VOMIT!