Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Hamtaro and his pals meet two strange mice from a different world ❯ KABOOM!! ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Heke? Hamtaro had just woken up while Laura said goodbye to him when she hurried to school. Once she left Hamtaro went down the drainpipe and met the other ham-hams in the grass. They started to walk toward the tree when…Bijou stopped.

Bijou: Oh my! What's iz this awful smell? Hif-Hif

The ham-hams stopped to smell. It was a sour smell and the closer they got the worse it got. That's when the gasped in horror. The clubhouse door was covered in vomit.

EWWWWW! They all said.

Pashmina: Who would do an awful thing like that?

Panda: Who's gonna clean it cuz I'm not.

Hamtaro: Maybe we can borrow the water snake from on of the neighbor's house. (Water snake- hose)

Good idea! The ham-hams said.

So that's what they did but Bijou turned the knob too much and the water came so hard it pushed it open.

Bijou, turn it off!! Hamtaro screamed.

But she didn't hear him that's when all the ham-hams screamed with all their might.

TURN IT OFF!!

She turned it off and came back to the clubhouse to see everyone in shock and didn't dare to move. The door was nice and clean but inside was a mess. It was so soaked the ceiling was dripping.

Faraway sat Marill and Pikachu in their lil' hole, they too were so shocked. Slowly they crept out of the hole and went behind the hamsters to pretend they just came.

Oh my goodness! What happened! Pretended Marill

Cappy: When we came, the door had crap on it. So we decided to hose it but the water came in.

Who would do that! Pretended Pikachu.

Hamtaro slowly went inside and started to clean things up and then the others joined him. Marill punched Pikachu in the face.

Good job Pikachu. She whispered.

Hamtaro and the other ham-hams came out and chatted with them.

She made her way toward Hamtaro and peeking at the parchment in her hand. HUNDRED HAMSTER HAIRS! She thought.

Then she started making hand language to Pikachu, so Pikachu could distract him. Pikachu nodded. He went toward Hamtaro and started to make a conversation with him.

So Hamtaro do you think Marill is hot? He grinned.

Huh? Ya I guess you can say that. Squeaked Hamtaro.

Quickly Marill pulled out 30 hairs and pretended she didn't do anything.

OWWWWWWWWWWW!! SOMEBODY PULLED MY FUR OUT!!!! Hamtaro said as he rubbed his head.

Marill started a conversation with Bijou and made up a story about fighting a bad guy.

Ya when the bad guy came and took my fist and POW!! She grabbed a bunch hairs from Hamtaro and pretended the whole thing was an accident punch. OOPS sorry Hamtaro! She sneered. I'll be right back guys, she signaled Pikachu and they climbed up the tree.

Up the tree they stole a Halloween cauldron. Marill threw in the hundred hairs and looked at parchment to see what was next. Meanwhile the ham-hams waited, Bijou gasped she noticed Hamtaro and a teeny tiny bald spot.

H-H-Hamtaro. She shuttered.

Yes Bijou? Hamtaro answered.

You have a bald spot near your head. She shook.

WHAT? He yelled Marill must have done it! He growled.

Back to the tree: Marill gagged in horror.

Yuck! Hamster saliva!

That's when she turned to Pikachu.

Pikachu while I try to get the saliva you go get the water and cherry blossoms k?

Sure thing captain! Answered Pikachu.

Don't say that Pikachu. She said blushing a little. Well come on let get going.

They jumped down the tree and were greeted by a glare from Hamtaro.

Marill sent off Pikachu to go get the other ingredients.

Whaddya want Hamtaro? Smirked Marill.

Why did you pull out my hairs? He said still glaring.

She stood shocked to think of a lie that's when she got a light bulb.

The reason was… you smell so good so when I leave to find my owner I will smell your fur and remember your handsome face. She smiled and said in a sexy way.

Hamtaro kind of drooled and Bijou went red.

She saw him drool that when she remembered hamster drool. She went up to him acted all sexy to him and had a cup under his mouth. She looked at the cup it was half full, she was gonna finished it off with a sexy kiss but she saw Bijou.

Oh dear! She said. Your lil' friend is getting too red over there well gotta go.

She turned to the tree and climbed up it and hid. The ham-hams went inside and Bijou was at his side to make sure she wouldn't come back.

Meanwhile Pikachu got the water and now he needed cherry blossoms. He went to a park and saw loads of trees with cherry blossoms. Pikachu decided to pick twenty cherry blossoms and he was about to pick the last one a man yelled at him.

What are you doing you rat! The man yelled.

Panicking he picked the last on and ran.

He thought the man would leave but he was wrong the man ran after Pikachu yelling come back her you rat!

PIKA PI. Cried Pikachu in tears. When he saw the tree he ran full speed and the man stopped out of breath.

He then went to the tree and climbed up to see Marill staring at him in surprise.

Is it that hard to do? Looking at him weird.

A MAN WAS CHASING AFTER ME!!

Oh, poor baby. She patted him on the back.

They put the ingredient in the cauldron and looked at the parchment. They needed a lizard gut and mango juice.

How are we suppose to find mangos? She thought.

That's when they heard a truck pull up, they looked out to see it was a mango truck.

Here let me do it since you're a crybaby. She grinned.

Pikachu sat there glaring at her. She jumped down the tree and made herself across the street to the mango truck and about a million mangos sat in the truck glistening. Jumped into the truck and took on mango and hop out. She grinned at Pikachu who got jealous. But she heard a voice, a mans voice, she looked behind and a young man shouted drop that mango. But she didn't she gave him an evil smile. And ran but suddenly she was lifted out the air, the man he grabbed her tail and she squeaked. That's when Pikachu knew he had to save the day. He ran out of the tree and did his electric attack saying PIKACHUU!! The man fainted and Marill smiled at Pikachu.

See I'm not a crybaby. He said.

Guess I was wrong. Marill answered

They headed up toward the tree and Pikachu squeezed the mango for its juice and he just had to add this in.

Mmmmmmmmm! This feels so good. He drooled.

You're sick Pikachu. Smiling a little. Okay all we need it a lizard gut.

Got it already. Pikachu said holding up the bloody thing.

Where did you get that? She said scooting away from him.

I killed it when you got the mangos. Pikachu said cheerfully.

Okay get ready to put it in. Marill said.

Slowly Pikachu put in the gut when…KABOOM

They ham-hams woke up by the explosion in their tree.

TO BE CONTINUED