Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Hamtaro and his pals meet two strange mice from a different world ❯ A new pokemon ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

*Cough cough* Erg what happened? Marill questioned. She looked around the whole place where they sat was covered in…ash? She couldn't see because of the smoke. So if she couldn't see she had to feel around. She felt a tail that was zigzagged and then she moved up more to feel the body. It was Pikachu, and hopefully he wasn't hurt. She could see the outline of his body and tried to wake him up, he moaned but didn't want to get up. That's it! She thought. That lazy pig is annoying me! She grabbed an unknown object and slammed it in his head. The thing in her paw squiggled and smashed into Pikachu making him in more pain in the stomach.

What happened? Now I'm in more pain in ever cuz of you! Your so fat maybe you should cut off on your poke'blocks. Pikachu shouted.

Shut up stupid! I didn't mean to land on your disgusting body. I grabbed a thing and it moved in my paw. They both listened to hear a moving thing in the treetop.

Marill maybe you're going insane. Pikachu suggested.

No I'm not! When I threw that thing at your head in moved. I swear Pikachu!

That's when they heard a thing move. It was moving very slow and looked like it was in pain.

Ow. I wish she didn't have to grab me and use me as a weapon. It said.

Marill's eyes widen. I told you its alive! Then the thing must have heard her because it came closer toward her. She got more scared, then without thinking she grabbed Pikachu and hurled him toward the thing. Pikachu sent it tumbling in the tree. Marill why did you do that f- but before he could finish off his sentence the thing grabbed him a started to beat him up. (I don't want to go in the details of fighting) 5 minutes past and Pikachu stumbled into her badly beaten with a nosebleed.

It's a pokemon. He whispered. A pokemon that strong. And they created it with the ingredients they got from the ferret. Marill froze when the pokemon slump toward her. She couldn't make out the shape put all she knew it had sharp feathers and claws. It came out and looked like a cat that could stand and one ear is a feather with long sharp claws on paws and feet. He grinned at both of them.

Thanks for calling me over. He said.

Calling? You mean we didn't create you? Pikachu gasped.

Heck no that potion was meant to call me over because us pokemon love the ingredients in there.

What kind of pokemon are you?

I'm Nyura a grass pokemon. He said. (I don't know the English name for it. It's a Japanese name.)

So he went on what did you want to know about Hamtaro.

Oh yeah! Um who does he like. Marill stammered.

Hmm tough question to answer. Well he loves everyone as friends.

What?! We got all those ingredients and got a dumb answer. Marill shrieked in horror. Well we don't need you any more now that we know he doesn't love any one.

Whoa, whoa I'm not leavin' yet. I want to stay longer. Nyura said.

Ham-hams: What was that explosion Marill and Pikachu?

Marill, Pikachu and Nyura came down from the tree. The hamsters were scared of the new arrival.

Who's that Marill? Said Boss pointing a shivering finger at Nyura.

Oh him. He's another friend. She said.

Well today were leaving Hamtaro, Marill said.

Why you don't have to. Hamtaro said.

Yeah but I have owners worried about me. Marill answered. You can come if you want to.

Sure it'll be a adventure they all chorused back to her. So they went to get ready to go with Marill and Pikachu to fine their owners.

TO BE CONTINUED