Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Hamtaro and his pals meet two strange mice from a different world ❯ YIKES!! Beedrills ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

They ham-hams got ready and left with them. They had never been so far down in the town before. Soon they past the beach, city and were in the woods. They came across four paths: one going straight, one going sideways and the other one opposite of the sideways path and the last one was some foot prints leading somewhere else.

Which way, Pikachu? Marill said.

Er…straight. He said.

They went straight and the straight path led to a swamp infested with snapping turtles.

This is easy! Marill sneered.

Sneasel: (I found out the english name for it) Do we just go around it?

Marill: No silly! We hop on the turtle's backs.

Pikachu: That seems dangerous!

Marill: Who cares!

She went first and did it perfectly. Pikachu went second and got stuck on the middle turtle who was surrounded by other turtles. But he managed to go across. The hamsters went and they almost got eaten. And Sneasel flew over them. They went straight when they heard a noise. It sounded like electricity and as they got closer it go louder. The noise was so loud it was right above them. It was a hive of Beedrills in a hurry making honey. Of course the ham-hams screamed because they had red eyes and were chased by them and they were screaming louder and it made the beedrills madder.

How can the Pokemon friends help Hamtaro and his pals?

To be continued