Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ Alone In The Deserted Street ❯ The Aftermath ( Epilogue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Alone in the Deserted Street
The Aftermath
Everything's fine now at Street #436. But what happened to our “heroes”? Let's take a small look:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx
Usagi and Co.
Usagi: Finally! The hotel!
Minako: Civilization!
Mamoru: (Goes to the front desk) Excuse me. I have a reservation for 3 rooms. My name is Chiba Mamoru, and, I'm sorry I'm late.
Receptionist: Chiba… but, you're already checked in. Is there a problem with…
Mamoru: But I just got here! How could I be already checked in?
Just then, a group of people -5 girls and a guy- passed right by them. The thing was that those people looked exactly the same as them, but had something different, but they couldn't put their finger on it.
Lita: Last one to the pool is a rotten egg!
Serena: Lita! Guys, wait for me!
Raye: No way, meatball head!
Amy: You know, I heard this resort is close to a natural depression.
Mina: No way, Amy. I'm here for the fun on the sun.
Darien: So, are we ready?
Serena: Yeah, let's go, Darien.
The group leaves, leaving our group dazed and confused.
Usagi: Meatball… head?
Makoto: Never mind that. Lita? What kind of name is that?
Ami: Is there really a natural depression close to the resort?
The other girls exchange confused looks.
Mamoru: Well, since we don't have a reservation anymore, what do you suggest we do?
(AHEM!)
The group turns around at the sound, only to see…
Ronny: Eh, hi, my blue-haired goddess
Ami cringes while the others snicker quietly.
Ronny: I heard your little reservation problem. I can help you, but first, I want something in return… (Pouts his lips)
Ami shudders, all the while the others tried to stifle their laughter.
They failed.
Makoto: Come on, guys. Let's leave these two alone to themselves.
Ami: What? No!
Minako: Do you hear something?
Rei: Me? Nah.
The girls and Mamoru left the hotel, leaving Ami and Ronny all alone. And they say I'm evil…
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
Vegeta:
After letting Goku go, Vegeta returned to his hoe at Capsule Corp. He then finds a letter at the door.
Your reward awaits at your private room.
Regards:
Piccolo
“Great” He said, and entered. Bulma was sitting in the living room with a worried look on her face. Upon seeing Vegeta, she stood up, ready to explain everything.
“Uh… Vegeta, honey.” Bulma began.
“Not now.” Vegeta interrupted. “I need to rest.”
“But…”
“No! I'm going to my room. Now let me rest.”
Once Vegeta was in his `private room', He saw a brown box. He rushed and opened it.
“Yes. Just what I wanted.” He said like a kid in Christmas. Then he put his `reward' in a stand on the wall, along with other similar things.
“Now, my Furby collection is complete!” The sayan said while he saw his wall-to-wall Furby addict… eh… hobby.
“I wub you!” All the Furbys said in their eerie tone at once.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
Kirby and Metaknight:
Kirby: So it's finally over.
Metaknight: Yes. This new information will be helpful to us in the future.
Kirby: And now… our alliance… is over?
Metaknight: So it would seem.
Kirby: And now… we return to being… enemies.
Metaknight: Well, that could…
They looked at each other, their faces becoming increasingly mean-looking.
Kirby: The information will be helpful to who?
Metaknight: Well, if you want it, you can try and get it.
Suddenly, they stepped back from each other and stood in fighting pose. Kirby, in particular, sucked in a swordsman that was passing by. After studying each other, they went at it. Spectators could only see the dust billowing out around the pummeling.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
Team Rocket:
“It's truly great to be back in the forest.” Jessie claimed.
“Yeah.” Meouth agreed, “Beats bein' in dat stingy `doisert' any day.”
While they were walking around the forest, a girl jumped out from some bushes. She was a small girl with a purple dress, pink hair, and something on her back.
“Leave.” The girl said. “This is my place. Leave.”
“What are you talking about?” James questioned.
“Last time I checked,” Jessie commented, “this forest was free to roam.”
“I said,” the girl said while taking out her ax from her back, swinging it and cutting a tree, having it fall between them. “Leave.”
"J... J... Jessie?"
"Y... Y... Y... Yes, J... J... James"
“I… I suggest we leave. Fast… as in now.”
The Team Rocket Members about faced and ran away as fast as they could.
TEAM ROCKET'S RUNNING OFF AGAIN!”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
BUT WAIT! That's not the end
Narrator: Today we find our heroes wandering around on a street. The problem is, this street doesn't seem to have anybody around.
Misty: Face it, we're lost.
Ash: No, we're not. We just need to walk a little more.
Brock: Look, a street sign! [takes a closer look] Street #437. That doesn't help a lot
Misty: You don't say.
Pikachu: [Pika…]
Ash: Come on! Let's keep going! New pokemon await.
Misty: [Groans] It's all for the bike. It's all for the bike. It's all…
Brock: Keep denying it…
Misty: Shut yo mouth!
Reguardless, our group maintained their pace. Oblivious to them, someone was following them. The face could not be seen, but whoever he or she was, thick gray clouds seemed to gather around the figure.
TO BE CONTINUED…
0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[Sigh]
It's finally over.
[sigh]
Now what am I supposed to do?
[si…]
[HONK! HONK!]
Chibi-Usa: Hey! Are you done moping around?
Mumbo: Join us in road trip.
JCM: [*-*] Really? [*-*]
Wario: 50 bucks to join, though.
Hotaru: Wario! Just cooperate with gas, and we'll be fine.
Mecha-Frieza: Welcome aboard. Here, have a monkey.
JCM: Huh?
Fiore: Don't question it. He's been jabbering about that damn monkey all day long.
JCM: Well… Okay!
Meowzy: *Meouth*
Dedede: Okay, people, fasten your seatbelts. Next stop. Oregon!
JCM: Yeah… what? NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Narrator: And so, the tour bus sped away, with the author screaming bloody murder while banging on the windows, trying to break free or pass out in the process. Hmmm… A fitting end, don't you think?
Now, really:
THE END!
2004-2005 Platinum (Q Productions. All names are property of their respective agencies. No creatures or anime characters were harmed in the production of this fanfiction.