Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Eggman Strikes Back! ❯ A Desperate Plea ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Note: I don't own any of the characters depicted in this story! Don't sue me! Mikey B23 Out!!!!...........

Eggman Strikes Back! (IV)

"So, Sonic! Where did you say the Chaos Emeralds were?"

"In...Outer...Space..."

"Outer space!!??" Roared Giovanni.

"Yes! I know exactly how to get us there!"

"How?!"

"Using my space transporter!"

"Space transporter?"

"Yes! You simply program into it where you want to go to...and press the activate button and...Presto! You are where you wanted in less then 5 seconds!"

"Ingenious! There's more to you then I origionally thought Dr. Eggman!"

"With an IQ of 300, I would guess so!"

"Hmmmm...I wonder how our 'friends' are doing now?"

"Probably scrambling to find a cure for Sonic...OR...they are in complete panic from what you did to Ash's face!"

"Yeah! Complete pandemonium!"

"Speaking of panic, how is our little Sonic doing?"

"Still under my control! He will always be that way! No one can restore him! Hahahahaha!"

<Meanwhile>

"According to Giovanni's background, he was a high-school dropout and never went to college..."

"Thats one of the things we can remind him of!"

"His wife left him because of a drinking problem..."

"Okay..."

"Here's a good one! It says here that he was arrested for killing a man, he was sentenced to 30 years, but he broke out of jail after just three weeks!"

"He was a convict!"

"Finally, when he was young, his friends abandoned him because of a disorder he had called Tuberculosis."

"Tails! Thats it!" said Michael triumphently.

"What?"

"He was a high-school dropout who had a bad marriage because he was a drinker, he went to jail, and he never could make friends!"

"Perfect!"

"Now, if we can combine our own brain wavelength's and its strong enough, then Giovanni will be looking directly into his distant past! It'll seem so real, though, he'll think its him in the present!"

"Well, lets get this show on the road!" cried Tails.

<1 hour later>

"There he is...remember, we must act quickly...he'll probably get Sonic to go after us, don't let him get the chance!"

"Tails, Amy, Misty, Ash...concentrate your mind towards Govanni, and try to focus on his past. When the going's good, I'll rush in and grab the device before Sonic can be released.

"On three" said Amy.

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three."

When Michael says three, Amy, Ash, Misty and Tails all focus their minds on Giovanni.

The effects are almost immediate...Giovanni starts pacing back and forth as he hears a continuous echo in his mind: "Failure."

"No! Whats past is past! I will not let the past affect my judgement!" Giovanni raged out at a confused Eggman.

"Giovanni?!"

"No...jail...<gunshot>...nooo! <sirens>...laughing at me! Stop it! Stop it!!!!"

Michael saw his chance and dashed towards the device, only to be cut off by Eggman.

"Thought it would be that easy, huh?"

"Eggman!"

"Now, Giovanni may be incapacitated, but I am perfectly capable of using Sonic against you!"

"What do you mean?"

"I have a remote! I can control Sonic's brain wavelengths and his power in battle! With this neifty device, Sonic is virtually indestructable!"

"Donic, don't do it! Don't you know who I am?!"

"Must...Destroy...Intruder..."

Sonic unleashed a spindash, but Michael was Sonic's son, he knew every trick in his dad's book.

"Dad, listen to me! I'm Michael!! Your son! Michael! I'm your son! You're my dad!"

Apparentely, Michael's coment about Sonic being his dad struck something in Sonic's head.

"Michael...Mecha Monic...Michael...Destroyed...Mecha...Monic...Michael is...My...Son!"

As Sonic said this, Giovanni's Mind-Control Device was about to explode.

Everything went in slow motion for Michael...He was running towards the device so as to get it of Giovanni's head. As he was running, he could have sworn he heard a faint 'hurry up!'. Michael grabbed the device, and then everything went black.

"Dad?"

.............

Like it?! I decided to type it two days ahead! The final chapter should be here very soon! Hope you can wait! Mikey B23 signing out!!!..............