Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Alan's Pokemon Tail ❯ It Begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pokemon are from Nintendo trademark and for kids' entertainment. The other people in this fanfic are created by me.

Alan's Pokemon Tail

Chapter 1: It begins

My name is Alan I live in Pallet Town with my parents, my brother Joseph and my Pokemon Pikachu that I nicknamed Thunder. I am about 14 years old I had my Pokemon licence 4 years ago. I really hope that I become the best pokemon trainer in the world or something like that. I hared Ash came second in the Jhoto League and I want to least try my beast to get that far.

My day began when I was sitting on the sofa watching cartoons on TV with my buddy Thunder. My mother then came in the living room with my dinner and Thunder Pokemon food.

Alan's Mum: There you go Alan your last dinner before you start your journey as a Pokemon trainer.

Alan: Thanks mum you're the best.

Alan's Mum: You too Thunder

Thunder: Pikachu

Just then my brother Joseph came downstairs and sat beside me and Thunder.

Joseph: So Alan you're ready to go are you

Alan: Yup I decided that am ready to go on my journey. I now know all the facts of being a Pokemon Trainer.

Joseph: While you have took four years of studying Pokemon strengths and weaknesses, I think you and Thunder are ready.

Alan: Yeah me and Thunder are ready to take on every gym leader and take on the Every Pokemon League and then the Elite four.

Then my dad came home from work, my dad works for a secret Pokemon company that only my mum knows what it is.

Alan's Dad: Hi son I brought you a gift for your journey

My dad gave me a small package I opened while Thunder hoped onto my shoulder. Inside the package was a newly designed pokedex. I was shocked when I first saw it.

Alan's Dad: That pokedex can tell you every Pokemon in Kanto, Jhoto and Hoenn. I was lucky to get that in the shops as it was nearly sold out.

I jumped up and hugged my dad.

Alan: Thanks dad you're the best.

Alan's Dad: Anything for my boy.

The day was passing in till night came. I was watching a normal Pokemon battle by two trainers that I don't know about. It was a Combuskin facing off against a Grovyle. Both trainers already used their two pokemon and now was up to their strongest Pokemon.

Trainer 1: Combuskin use your double kick attack!!

Trainer 2: Grovyle evade to the left

Grovyle moved to the left while Combuskin threw his kicks in the air missing Grovyle.

Trainer 2: Now Grovyle Headbutt!!!

Grovyle head butt Combuskin at the side of the wrist and send him flying to the floor out cold. The referee then raised his red flag up

Referee: Combuskin is unable to battle the winner is Grovyle.

The crowd cheered all around the stadium. I then turned off the T.V and looked at Thunder.

Alan: While buddy that's how we going to try and win by battling our very best

Thunder nodded and jumped on my shoulder and gave a cheerful pose. My mum then entered the room.

Alan's Mum: Alan its time for bed, you don't want to be late on your journey now don't you.

Alan: No I don't.

Alan's Mum: While goodnight sweetheart you too Thunder.

My mum gave me a kiss on the forehead same with Thunder, me and Thunder then rushed upstairs I got changed and went in bed with Thunder laying next to me.

Alan: Thunder lets try and get as much friends as we can tomorrow

Thunder: Pika pi.

We then both fell asleep, The next day was an early day, my Staryu alarm clock woke me up and Thunder. I got changed into my black shirt with the lighting bolt on it and put on my blue trousers and put the belt around it. I then picked up my black jacket and my black hat, Thunder then jumped on my shoulder. I then went downstairs and saw my family waiting for me.

Joseph: While my bro is ready to take on his journey with his faithful Pokemon Thunder.

Thunder: Pi ka chu!!

Joseph: Here Alan I want you to have this

Alan: What is it

Joseph handed me a PokeNav

Joseph: Its your own PokeNav look after it.

Alan: I will

My mum then hugged my

Alan's Mum: I am going to miss you I hope I see you on TV one day

Alan: I will miss you too mum

Thunder: Pika pi

My dad then put his hand on my shoulder

Alan's dad: Don't forget to call or write to us

Alan: I won't

Alan's Mum: Here you go Alan here's your bag with extra clothing and toothbrush.

Alan: Thanks mum

My family all hugged me at once, then they let go

Alan: Come on Thunder let's get going

Thunder: Pikachu!!

Me and Thunder went out the door and began our Journey, My Family came out and waved and I waved back. So it begins, my pokemon journey will be full of laughter and sadness but me and Thunder will experience it all.

End of Chapter