Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Calm Before the Storm: A Request ❯ Prologue

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hello, all! I'm in the process of writing a story, and I need your help.

This is what I have down so far:

Trainers compete in a tournament known as the Grand Tournament. This event (which is similar to Yugioh's Battle City) pits the top trainers in the world against one another for the ultimate prize...three wishes from Jirachi. It starts out as light-hearted, and a trainer has three different types of battles to choose from:

REGULAR: Typical Pokemon battle. Ends when one Pokemon is dazed.

FIRST BLOOD: More severe battle. (Only trainers of a C-class or higher can be in this type of battle.) Rules are lax, and it ends when one of the Pokemon is bleeding.

DEATH MATCH: The most severe type of battle. (Only A-class trainers can choose this.) There are no limits to how brutal the battles can get. Death, while frowned upon, is not uncommon in this type of battle.

The winners gain a piece of the map leading to where the true tourney is being held. The losers...lose their Pokemon. Once the weak are weeded out, the tournament takes a different turn. It's quite simple, no?

Little do they know that the vicious Team Rocket is in the center of this giant web. Once Giovanni and his "Baby Doll" Domino were driven off, a madman named Togeshi took over, turning this once laughable group into a violent and feared shadow over the Pokemon world.

And with the help of his Pure Rockets, he'll end up the true victor...

So now, I need people reading this to E-mail me their character. Here's what I'm asking for:

NAME & NICKNAME

GENDER

HEIGHT AND WEIGHT

AGE

ALIGNMENT

HISTORY

HAIR COLOR AND EYE COLOR

POKEMON: About the Pokemon, please, no more than one Legendary Pokemon in your team, if any at all. If you're going to include creatures from animes like Yu-gi-oh and the like (and you can), describe them to me and tell me where you're getting them from. Please note, if they're too powerful, I'll weaken them a bit so as to give all a fair chance.

TEAM NAME

DRESS

HOME AND FAMILY

PERSONALITY (What makes them ticks? If they saw a stray Pokemon in the road wounded, would they heal it or walk off?)

CLASS: This is based off the Yuyu Hakusho class system (F, E, D, C, B, A, S). F is lowest, S is highest. There are also mediums in each class (i.e. a C+ class trainer or E- class).

As a rule, however, I'd like it if you don't make your character an S-class off the bat.

DEEPEST FLAWS (Everyone has a flaw. No one is perfect, so give me something that makes your character…not so likeable. There will be NO Mary/Gary-Sues in this story.)

LOVES (Choose a girl from the Pokemon series, or guy if you want, as well as a reason why. If more than one person chooses the character, they'll battle for them.)

WISHES (If the person won the tournament, what would they use their three wishes for?)

I'll list my character's bio as an example.

Name: Terry Jameson

Nickname: The Aristocratic Assassin

Gender: Male

Height: 6 feet, 2 inches

Weight: 175 lbs.

Age: 19

Alignment: True Neutral

History: ...You'll find out

Hair: Long, silky and silver

Eyes: Azure blue (turns a deep purple when using deep emotions, such as love, hatred, anger, etc.)

Pokemon

Suzaku: Blue Eyes Toon Dragon (Yu-gi-oh) Dragon/Electric

Gama: Doppleganger (Yu-gi-oh) Dark/Psychic

Touya: King Dedede (Kirby) Ice/Fighting

Rishu: Monty Mole (Super Mario World) Ground

Kurama: Petaldramon (Digimon) Grass/Dragon

Loki: Dark Rabbit (Yu-gi-oh) Spirit/Fighting

Team Name: Saint Beasts

Style of Dress: Fairly casual

Original home: Cherrygrove City (moved to Saffron City when five years old)

Family: Little sister (Eleanor)

Personality: A caring boy, Terry is intelligent with a wicked sense of humor. With a calm, composed demeanor, few things can get him angry. Despite his slender frame and ready laugh, he is highly skilled in the martial arts, and is a deadly opponent. He doesn't take pleasure in hurting others, yet will do so without remorse if the situation calls for it.

Deepest Flaws: Can be cold when pressed, and ruthless in his aims. A tad too detached and calm for liking at times.

Class Ranking: B+ class

Loves: Casey Bata (best friends from childhood)

Wishes: (Secret)

If you have a character you want to enter into this tournament, E-mail the bio to geese121@yahoo.com and title it "Character Bio."

As soon as I get enough characters, I'll start the story in earnest.