Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Chrono Trigger meets Pokémon ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 3

Chrono poked the fire with a stick, Lucca had finished explaining everything about themselved a while ago, Ash & Brock had also just finished explaining about their world, & these creatures called 'Pokémon', Robo sat infront of him on the other side of the fire, "Well... this is a fine & dandy situation... but question... how do we make it back home?!" Marle exclaimed, "Well... if I change the phase-inducer & reverse the polarity of the magnetic field..." Lucca started, "Thy hastly want's to interupt thee whilst explination... but regretidly most know nothing of these 'Phase-inducers' & 'polarity of magnetic fields'... except for Robo..." Frog interupted, Ash walked over & sat next to Chrono as this was happening, "By the sounds of it... your pritty messed up aren't you?" He asked, "Well... we're technically marooned in this dimention until Lucca finds a way to get us back..." Chrono replied, "So... yes in other words... oh... sorry for Pikachu zapping you earlier on..." Ash apologized, Chrono looked up at him & grinned, "I don't mind... had worse before..." he stated, Ash laughed "Well.... out of what I heard from Lucca... you have had a really bad time... oh... & one more question," Ash said, "What the heck happened to your hair?! you a punk or something??" Chrono slumped, "I can see the future already... if I go into a populated area... I'm going to be asked the same question over & over again & again..." Chrono muttered, Marle then appeared & hugged Chrono from behind, Ash blinked & looked at the 2 of them, "Ai Ai... don't get saucy on me..." Ash mumbled as Marle kissed Chrono, Chrono grinned sheepishly, "Well... this is our first time here... is it okay we tag along with you 3?" Robo asked, speaking for the first time for a long while, Ash turned & looked, "... y.. yes..." He replied, to Ash, robots were thing of fiction, yet here was one not far away & until now it hadn't done much, "Thank you.." Robo replied, "Okay... first night... & knowing what happenes around me... something bad... or at least mildly irratating will happen..." Chrono muttered in a irratated tone, with that the wen't to sleep, all except Misty & Marle, who were having the best chat that girls could have, they were talking about things to do with water, eventually to fulfill Chrono's prediction, they got some polythene bags & collected some water, returned & soaked Chrono, Brock & Lucca woke up, Frog turned over, mumbling about keeping the noise down, & Robo tried helping Chrono, by picking him up by one leg & dangling him over the fire which was still pritty much alive, the scene was almost chaotic.

As this was going on they didn't spot 2 people & a cat hiding in the bushes, "Look... they have new friends... this'll work as a treat!" One of them whispered, "Don't they look so cute doing that?" The 2nd said, "Shut up James... we're here to steal Pikachu... not watch a cutie competition... because I would win!" The 1st said, "Meowwwth... common! let's get that Pikachu now!" the cat hissed, the other 2 nodded & sharply stood up, "Prepare for trouble!" The 1st one said, it was a young woman who had a beutiful face but the streaks across the top of her eyes made her look more sinister then beutiful, "& Make that double!" the 2nd said, a young man who, to Chrono when he thought back about him, would make the perfect drag queen, they continued with a little song, during this they showed that their names were Jessie & James, at the end the cat appeared, "Oh god... don't you guys ever give up? at first you were kind of scary... then that lead to boring.... then funny because of the petheticness.... then deeply dull.. then finally irratating...." Misty yawned & fumbled a red & white ball, "Oh your pokémon can't hurt us now... we have advanced!" James said, "He's right you know... we have been given some proto-type shield emitters..." Jessie added, pointing to a gadget which was strapped to her arm, before anybody could move Lucca had zoomed over to them & had ripped one of the shield emitters off their arms, "Wow... nice technology... simple... but intresting... I wonder if I can improve this in anyway..." Lucca stated then took another one from James, she then walked back, Jessie & James looked at what just happened horrified, "... how did she...." They both said, then the cat jumped up & whacked both of them over the head, "You didn't switch them on you numbskulls!" He yelled, Jessie & james whacked him, "Shut up meowth or we'll...." James started to say but then looked up at the grinning gang, the trio turned & ran, "Looks like Team Rocket's running away again!" The trio said in union & soon disappeared, "Well.... that was.... wierd...." Marle said, blinking rapidly, "Who the hell were they?" Chrono then asked, Ash turned & started to explain more stuff.