Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Four New Friends ❯ Meet Two Lightening and Two Fire Poke`mon Trainers ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Poke`mon

Four New Friends!

Chapter 1

Meet the Two Lightning Trainers and the Two Fire Poke`mon Trainers

Ash, Misty, and Brock are all going to Pallet town to check in with professor Oak!

"Hey Ashy boy…going to see my grandpa?" another young boy said. He was known as Gary Oak!

"What's it to you?" a young female said as she walked up behind Ash and the others. She had Midnight blue hair and light crystal blue eyes. (Yes I'm obsessed with that combination of hair color and eye color!)

"Kenta!" Gary said surprised.

"Yeah that's her name and you better stick to saying that!" a young man said walking up behind the young women. He had short black hair and dark blue eyes.

"Hayashi…Kenta…Hiroki…Miko…your all still around…" Gary said. That's all he could think of to say. All four of them looked like they were in there late teens or early twenty's.

"Why of course. And we know how much of a bully you can be!" Miko said and smirked at the fear in his eyes. She has dark red hair and teal eyes.

"Move out of the way Gary! I doubt they did any thing to you!" Kenta said and Gary moved out of their way. She looked like she is the youngest.

"Lets go you three!" Hiroki said and walked past them and glared at Gary. Hayashi, Kenta, and Miko followed close behind him. Hiroki looked like the oldest of the group. He has black hair and sapphire eyes.

"Come on or deal with Gary!" Hayashi yelled back to Ash, Misty, and Brock. And they came running up behind them!

"Excuse me but are you Poke`mon Trainers?" ash asked.

"Yes we are! We all came from Pallet town. That's how Gary knows us. I'm Kenta. I'm a lightening Poke`mon trainer!" Kenta said and smiled.

"I'm Hayashi and I'm a Fire Poke`mon trainer." Hayashi said and wrapped his arm around Kenta and she leaned her head on his arm.

"I'm Hiroki…the oldest of the four of us. I'm also a Lightening Poke`mon trainer!" Hiroki said and looked over to Miko to see if he could wrap his arm around her. She nodded and Hiroki wrapped his arm around Miko.

"And I'm Miko. I'm a Fire Poke`mon trainer also! Now what's your names." Miko said and wrapped her arm around Hiroki's waist then looked back towards Ash.

"Oh I'm Ash. And I'm…" he said but was cut off by Kenta.

"A lightning trainer right?" Kenta asked.

"Well kind of. The only lightning one I have is Pikachu! I train different types of Poke`mon." Ash said.

"Well we do too. It's just we like a specific bread of Poke`mon better." Hayashi said.

"I'm Misty. I'm a Water Poke`mon trainer." Misty said.

"Oh really…most of the Water Poke`mon trainers we've found seem to be pretty darn good." Miko said then turned back around so she could watch where she's going.

"I'm Brock I was a gym leader until I decided to join up with these two…and may I say you lady's are very gorgeous!" Brock said. Hayashi and Hiroki just spun around and glared at him.

"No Hayashi!" Kenta said and grabbed his arm to hold him back.

"Hiroki No!" Miko said and grabbed his arm too.

"Back off Brock before they kill you!" Misty said and grabbed his ear and drug him ahead of the group!

"All right you two calm down. Or I'll calm you down Hayashi!" Kenta said and glared at him.

"What he has it coming to him." Hayashi said and shrugged.

"He was just making an observation. It's more then you do!" Kenta said.

"I think you're the most beautiful woman in the world I didn't think I had to tell you that." Hayashi said then wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her.

"OK! Forgiven…" Kenta said then kissed him again.

<Oh for heavens sake they all ways do that…> Miko thought then some one wrapped his arms around her waist and put his head on her shoulder.

"Well hello to you too Hiroki…" Miko said then kissed Hiroki.

<Uhm…why are they doing that? In front of me!!> Ash thought almost whining in his thoughts.

"Oh yeah the kid!" Kenta said and pulled away from Hayashi. Miko did the same to Hiroki.

<Damn kid!> Hiroki thought.

<Why couldn't he have just left with the other two!> Hayashi thought.

"Ash we are sorry…" Kenta said and bowed a little to him.

"Uhm…it's OK!" Ash said as he kicked some dirt.

*************

Authors Note: Hey sorry this is my first Poke`mon fic. Please review and tell me what you think. I'll introduce the actual Poke`mon in the next chapter!