Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Going Into the Darkness ❯ Black, Red, Blue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Going into the Darkness
 
(I DO NOT OWN POKEMON or anything that is associated with it…DON'T SUE ME!)
 
Prologue
 
The darkness is what surrounds us all
Cuddles us in the night
Protects us from the day
The darkness is what consumes our soul and takes over our body
Lifts us up into the night
Pierces our soul
Takes control of our body
Takes us to its world
Gives us our death
And takes our soul
Torments it
Thrashes it
Tortures it
Releases it to the devil
To say goodbye
Goodbye sweet angel
Goodbye sweet love
Goodbye sweet life
Hello Darkness
Hello new life
Hello devil
Now the Darkness
 
Deep in the night, a single movement can be found. A single voice. A single person. The forest is black. Black is the color of death, the color of darkness. The sky is clouded with the thoughts of death. The moon is red, blood running from the corners of her mouth. The trees rustle with the death of a traveler stuck in the forest alone at night. The trees, took her life, unexpected, a slow painful death that took what seemed a lifetime. All she could do was grab her wound and hold it. Nothing she could do but let a tear the color of blue run down her cheek and hope she would wake up from this nightmare. She did not wake up. She let the darkness consume her soul, let it take over her thoughts and feelings. She closed her eyes and let her arms to her side. Let her death happen, heard the trees whisper. Heard them rustle. The darkness was upon her she felt the numbness enter her body. Her last thought was of her pokemon, a vulpix, she tried to feel up her belt to find the pokeball that held it. She was able to lift her hand and find the smooth pokeball. She tried to release the pokeball from the belt but had trouble she was finally able to do it, and released her vulpix. The hand fell back to its side, and she was motionless, her blood was red and dripping from the corners of her mouth. The vulpix looked over at her trainer, her friend, she licked her hand and then her face. The vulpix licked and pawed at her for an hour. Just letting out little cries. Then finally after the vulpix knows her trainer is gone, it lets out long, loud cry. It curls into the sides of its trainer and falls asleep crying.