Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Happy Anniversary ❯ Happy Anniversary ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Happy Anniversary
By: bsmart (a.k.a. Tiek Mo Shet)
 
Disclaimer: Why the hell am I writing this? Nobody reads them and they have no legal weight. It's a complete waste of time and bandwidth and yet I'm still typing. If you're under the legal age where ever you are don't read this, but since you're going to anyways at least don't let your mommy catch you. This fic is very much NC-17. Copyright? Ha! Just don't be a dick. If you got this anywhere besides mediaminer.org, the official Pokegirls Yahoo group, or adultfanfiction.net then you likely haven't seen all of it as those are the only places where this story is officially distributed.
 
Note: This is an Orange League fic. To be honest I don't know a damn thing about pokemon and I want to keep it that way. If I make a dumb mistake feel free to point it out. I've done as much research as I can into this to keep it consistent with what seems to be the accepted canon of the pokegirl world. Also no one that I know of has done anything with the Orange League so I'm making it up as I go along.
“…” Normal Speech
`…' Thought
 
A small smile crept onto Mark's lips as he locked the door and gave it a tug. 'Another day another million dollars,' he thought as the smile turned into a smirk. 'Too bad none of it was mine.' Satisfied that the simplest of his bank's defenses was secure he reached over and pulled out the scissors grate that would cover the bank's thick lexan doors. 'It won't stop a charging pokegirl,' he thought, 'but it'll keep out all but the most determined ones.' After latching down the grate he gave the three centimeter thick bars a kick with his shoe and headed home, ready to enjoy a little exercise and the cool night air on his twenty minute walk home.
 
As he walked the same route he always did Mark thought about his life, a good one by his estimation. He came from a good family that all stayed in touch, he'd gone to a good school and made good grades. He'd met a wonderful girl there who against all odds, reason, and sanity had agreed to marry him. Things had been tight starting off but they both made it through college, her with a degree in architecture, him with a business degree. Mei had found an excellent job designing new commercial towers and he had found slightly less wonderful employment with one of the largest bank chains in the Orange League. Initially Mark had hated his job, being an assistant manager meant he'd wound up with every crap job, taking every unwanted shift, and just in general doing everything that no one else wanted to do and to top it off he'd never wanted to work in a bank, he'd wanted to work in an investment firm. Still the job wasn't all bad, it had its perks. To a one all the regular tellers at the bank were pokegirls farmed out by their owners to earn a little extra money during the day. Catgirls and Titmice mostly, they were good hard workers who gave the senior tellers and him few problems. Even on the worst day in the bank he could always look up and see one of their cheerful faces. Eventually he'd learned to enjoy the job, getting to meet people and help them with their problems, watching a proud new father open up a savings account for his child so that they'd have a nest egg to start out with, helping a young couple buy their first home, it was all very rewarding in its own way. Then at the age of twenty five he became one of the youngest branch managers in the company passing over the two other assistant managers in the branch for the promotion when the time had come. There had been some initial resentment but within a few months they had both been transferred out. Now two years later things couldn't be going better, for the most part.
 
Right after getting his promotion Mei had declared that she had wanted to start a family, she had insisted that it wouldn't interfere with her job and that with his considerable raise it really wouldn't matter even if it did. Mark had protested a bit, arguing that he needed time to get settled in the job before they started to make plans and that they would need a bigger apartment if they wanted a family but as usual when Mei got her mind set on something she wouldn't relent, and had already started an end run on him. She let him sputter out his objections before she held up and empty foil pill card declaring that her birth control had already run out a week before and she hadn't renewed the prescription and a sheaf of papers informing him that she had already started to transfer their lease to one of the big apartments several floors up, and that the deadline to renew the lease on this apartment had passed. With her green eyes blazing and her long black hair tossed off to one side in her 'I mean business' look Mark had known he'd been set up and after a few moments of the nastiest scowl he could muster he finally cracked, giving her a lopsided grin and agreeing. They signed the lease to the tenth floor apartment the next day, moved in that weekend, and immediately started to try and have a baby.
 
Four months and a lot of sex later they finally went to see her doctor. The prognosis wasn't unexpected but it was hard to hear none the less, while most normal human women still had trouble conceiving thanks to the Red Plague it was only that, trouble, but a good percentage, something like thirty percent were still sterile. Mei had been caught off guard because every one of her aunts, sisters, grandmothers and everyone else in her family tree had been able to have children and normally the sterility was prevalent in the family tree. They asked the obvious questions wanting to know what could be done but the doctor had delivered the news they knew was coming. Mei's eggs were useless and even if they got a donor egg from a member of her family or elsewhere her womb would never support it. The next couple of months had not been good.
 
Looking back on that dark time two years later Mark couldn't help but feel that it had been inevitable, both Mei and his lives had been charmed since before the met, good families, good homes, good everything. The biggest problems they had faced in their lives and marriage would have barely rated as major annoyances with most people. Mark couldn't shake the feeling that they had been due, due for some trouble, due for something to not go their way, just due for some heart ache.
 
Six months after their prognosis thing were almost back to normal, they were making love again, laughing again, and their lives were much like they had been before but now Mei got choked up around kids and trips to visit their families usually resulted in Mei crying when they got home. Of course they had signed up for adoption but the odds were stacked against them, less then one percent of the people who signed up ever saw a child of any age, there just weren't that many unwanted children floating around. Even if it was futile it seemed to help Mei, Mark suspected that doing something, even a futile something helped her, it gave her some hope even if she knew it was a false one. Things were better now though, less crying, more fun, he suspected that Mei had adjusted to the idea of never having children, he had though it still pained him.
 
Mark saw his apartment building approaching and he put those thoughts away. There were some things in life that you just had to accept and move on; getting choked up about it would only ruin the night. Their well to do life style had earned them a few perks like the electric elevator Mark was riding to their tenth floor apartment. The apartment itself was in Mark's words, comfortable. Where as he found items that he liked and then kept them forever, his easy chair had lasted through four years of college and another four of marriage, Mei preferred to keep up with the current style and when she got bored with a piece of furniture, which took about a year, she wanted to replace it. In its own way Mark thought it was a perfect example of how they balanced each other, he kept her from spending every dime they made on new things while she kept him from turning the place into a rats nest.
 
When he unlocked the door and stepped inside he could hear the sizzle of food in their kitchen and a sweet and salty smell filled the air, apparently Mei had worked at home today. When she had first decided that it was time for them to get pregnant Mei had informed her boss that they'd be trying and that it would be a good idea to let her work from home so that the impending pregnancy wouldn't interfere with her job and apparently her boss had agreed. Of course nothing came of their attempts to get pregnant but her boss had let her keep working from home, she didn't every day but usually at least twice a week she did. It was always a surprise to Mark because he was usually up and gone to work before she even got out of bed, he was an early riser but given the opportunity she wouldn't be awake before noon if she could help it.
 
"Something smells good," Mark called out as he tossed his briefcase and jacket onto the couch.
 
"I should hope so," his wife called out from the kitchen somehow making her sweet happy voice sound annoyed.
 
Mark followed his nose and his ears to the source of the enticing aromas and he paused at the door way into the kitchen. Even if she was twenty six his wife didn't look a day over twenty and she was still every bit as beautiful as the day he'd met her almost nine years ago. The Orange League was a melting pot and after three centuries of intermingling bloodlines there were few people left who would fit into any of the old races comfortably, Mei's family was one of the few exceptions, either by luck or design they all still had a strong Asian influence in their genes. Mark wasn't particularly tall, maybe a couple of centimeters over average but Mei was a good fifteen shorter then he was and even though she wasn't rail thin like a pokegirl she was far from chubby. With the dimples in her cheeks and a constant smile on that accentuated them Mei was one of the most nonthreatening people he knew, but it didn't stop her from getting her what she wanted. A swish of her just over shoulder length glossy black hair or a quick bat of her big green eyes and she'd turn any man's spine to jelly and coupled with an almost unnatural ability to read people Mei was used to having her way. She was dressed in her typical home work clothes, a little white tank top that was shear and tight enough to reveal that she hadn't bothered with a bra and a pair of white with red trim boy-shorts panties that were cut to make them look to small on her leaving the bottom of her cute little ass exposed but still looking innocent with the line of little hearts running across one small globe.
 
"Stir fry?"
 
Mei gave the wok she was cooking in a shake and stirred the unseen contents. "Yep, and if you're done molesting me with your eyes could you set the table you perv?"
 
"Sure thing."
 
In passing he gave her bottom a playful swat and she giggled, sticking it out a bit and asking him to "Do it again," he obliged and set the table.
 
Later that night while he was relaxing in his chair watching TV while Mei flipped through one of the high class gossip rags she insisted on buying Mark smiled, 'Yes, life is good.'
 
"So how was your day?" Mei asked.
 
"Not bad."
 
"But not good?"
 
"Yeah, the corporate office decided to start this campaign, something about the bank being open to anyone and that every customer should feel free to talk to the manager if they wanted."
 
"Oh no," Mei muttered.
 
"It gets better, the girls sent every single person who had the slightest problem over to see me."
 
"Well did you tell them to stop?"
 
"Of course I did but they kept doing it."
 
"Well did you put your foot down about it?"
 
"I tried but they didn't listen."
 
"You're the manager, they have to listen."
 
Mark sighed, "You'd think so."
 
"I don't get it; you have no problem bossing your human employees around what's so difficult about telling a bunch of pokegirls what to do?"
 
"I don't know, I just...we pay them maybe half of what we'd pay a human to do that job and they're just so sweet. They don't mean anything by it, I don't think."
 
"You're too nice to them you've got to be tough, lay down the law." Mei doubted it would work; her husband had a soft spot in his heart for the pokegirls that worked at his branch.
 
"Well I tried but I can't peg who's doing it, and I can't ask the customers who sent them over or it gives the wrong impression."
 
"So just tell them all to stop doing it and if it doesn't stop you'll dock them a days pay."
 
"Honey honestly, do you know how much of a pain that would be, first the paper work to do it, then having to deal with a bunch of pissed off owners, and getting the girls in trouble with their masters?"
 
"You wouldn't actually have to do it, they don't want their owners mad at them any more then you do, they'll back down, trust me."
 
"Alright, I'll try."
 
They lapsed back into silence for a while before Mei said offhand, "Our anniversary is coming up in a week."
 
"I haven't forgotten, I haven't forgotten once in the last nine years."
 
Mei keeping perusing her magazine. "I know, but..."
 
"But what?" he asked with a smile.
 
"You're a guy and guys are well, stupid."
 
"Good point, so is there reason for this abuse?"
 
"No I just wanted to remind you of our anniversary and that you're mentally deficient compared to me."
 
"Oh yeah, that." Cute she could be but she was also a tease.
 
"You know what else that means right?"
 
"Oh right, that." One of the simplifications of their life was that most of the important dates in it fell close together, in this case right on top of one another. Exactly one year to the day after their first date they gave their virginities to each other, another year and they got married. It had also resulted in one of the little traditions they had that was both wonderful and torture at the same time. "A little warning would have been nice."
 
"Oh hush, you knew this was coming."
 
"Honey come on, you can't do this to me."
 
"What, you don't want me to be ready for our day?"
 
Mark groaned inwardly and outwardly. In a way it was his own fault, prior to their first time together he hadn't "relieved" himself for a week before hand though not on purpose. Consequently the first dose of him she'd ever received had been huge, though the tight little dress she'd worn all night prior to that event certainly hadn't helped. A year later she was to blame as she cut him off for a week prior to their wedding, and to his surprise their first time as husband and wife had been identical to their first time period. Both of them had a more then healthy love of sex and the longest time they'd been apart prior to their wedding had been three days, to their surprise and delight Mei had been as tight as a virgin again though she wasn't loose the rest of the time by any interpretation of the word. In a burst of inspiration they had finished up like they had the first time even though Mei was on the pill now and like the first time she wound up with more then she could swallow and had gotten her face and pretty little tits painted as a result. Since then it had become a tradition, one week before their anniversary they kept their hands to themselves, nothing went into Mei and nothing came out of him, it was pure torture for Mark and he was sure it was for Mei as well who tended to initiate it as much as he did but the reward was worth it. That didn't stop him from trying for one last roll before his week of enforced abstinence.
 
Mei rolled her eyes at her husband's pathetic attempt to make sad little Puppygirl eyes at her, he'd never learned how to do it properly and she doubted he could make a Bunnygirl feel sorry for him. Of course she had planned to get some tonight anyways she detested having to keep her hands off him for a week almost as much as he did. "You're pathetic; maybe I should count this against your present and take something back."
 
Again the puppygirl eyes and Mei almost laughed at him but she kept it down. Her husband was a handsome man but he just looked stupid when he did that. Average height, brown hair, in good shape, one noticeable scar running down his left bicep, she supposed he was fairly average as men went but he was a hunk to her, and it wasn't really his looks that attracted her to him anyways. Mark was absolutely devoted to her, even when they had just been dating he had kept focused on her, never talking about other girls, pokegirls, or even so much flirting with a waitress that had been fawning all over him, he'd showered her with gifts, nothing extravagant just little cards and gifts, the occasional flower. He was the sweetest man she knew and in a world where most men's attitudes towards women were Neolithic at best that was saying something. Her normally reserved and judgmental parents who had never liked a single boy she'd brought home had absolutely fallen in love with him the first time they met him and that had been the moment that she knew she would marry him, it had taken another sixteen months but it happened eventually and she still loved him no matter what, which is why she had something very special planned for this anniversary.
 
"Fine, I suppose I should or else you'll jump one of those Kittens at the bank and slake your lusts with her willing body." This time she didn't suppress the giggling fit that rose up when she saw the color drain out of his face. "Oh get over it; you know I know you wouldn't do that. Now get over here and fuck your wife."
 
He did just that.
 
*******************
 
'Why in the hell did he have to bring her in with him,' Mark fumed as he smiled at the tamer sitting right across his desk from him. The kid, Mark thought of all of them as kids even though this one was twenty three and starting to think about retirement, had done well for himself and he was looking for a secure place to stash his profits for a year or two until he retired so that he'd have something to start a life with. The problem was that he'd brought in his alpha with him. Mark couldn't peg her type down exactly but she was some sort of Youma or the like and the only clothes covering her were a too small loin cloth. Every other part of her perfectly shaped and proportioned body was exposed and she was enjoying the attention it brought, taking every opportunity to draw attention to her considerable mammary assets.
 
A week without getting to touch his wife was almost too much for Mark, he was used to getting to play with her honey skinned body, to touch her, to please her, to hear her moan on a regular basis and not getting any of that for a week was about to drive him up a wall. He considered offering the tamer an "accounting error," in exchange for half an hour with his demongirl but that thought died under the withering barrage of his faithfulness to his wife and his professional decorum. "Here you go," he said with a smile as he handed a packet of forms over to the tamer, "all the details about your accounts as well as the terms and conditions are in here. You can make a deposit or withdrawal at any of our branches."
 
The tamer smiled and put the papers into his pack. "Thanks a lot, you probably won't see me for a year or two but I'll be back, I plan on settling down here."
 
"We'll be happy to have you as a customer."
 
The tamer nodded his assent and called his pokegirl to follow him out of the bank. The demongirl gave Mark one last satisfied smirk and a shimmy that made all the good looking bits of her body jiggle and followed after her master. He watched them leave and wondered why the girl bothered with the loin cloth at all, it only served to draw attention to how little it actually covered which it dawned on him was the point.
 
With a heavy heart he looked at the clock on the wall and saw that he still had three hours till quitting time, although only two more with customers, after that it was only him and a few other employees and the pokegirls, who thankfully were completely covered up as per the bank's dress code. Not that it really mattered; he was in for another couple of hours of torture when he got home. If things went as planned Mei would be waiting for him ready to go to dinner. Like every time she'd be wearing one of those high collared, sleeveless, far too short and skin tight dresses so loved so much. Her silky hair would be up in a bun with a pair of needles through it holding it up. Her delicious little legs would be nice and bare and perfectly shaped in a pair of high heels. Of course she wouldn't be wearing anything under the dress lest a line show. Everything would be just like the first time and it was all he could do not to bolt out the door right now and run home.
 
Mei hummed happily as she got ready for her husband to come home, she'd needed the day off to get everything ready for tonight though she'd spent most of the day getting his presents. His outfit was already laid out on the bed so the only thing he'd have to do when he got home was change, they had an early reservation and she didn't want to be late, they'd want every minute tonight.
 
When the last customer finally left the branch Mark couldn't help himself. "Finally!" he shouted as he locked the doors behind them. All that was left to do was balance the tills and a little book keeping. Walking back towards the tellers the told them, "Come on girls, be quick about it, I'll give all of you a bonus if you can get this done quick ok?"
 
"What's the hurry boss man?" One of the Bunnygirl's who worked the counter asked.
 
"Don't worry about it just hurry up." The girl frowned at his uncharacteristic impatience until her neighbor leaned over and started to whisper something into her big white ear. After a moment the girl's eyes got big and she blushed and another moment later she started to smirk.
 
"Ok boss, I'll hurry," she said with a knowing smile.
 
Forty five minutes later Mark was able to lock up. He'd get home a little early but knowing Mei she'd already be ready to go. The elevator ride up to their floor drug on forever, the usually speedy travel reduced to never fraying crawl as it creaked and groaned making little headway. As he fumbled with the lock on their door he wondered if Mei had gotten it changed just to frustrate him until he finally managed to get the door open.
 
There she was sitting in his chair dressed just the way he'd imagined. This year her dress was red, and so were the shoes though the things on her feet barely deserved that label, leather sole, a four centimeter spike at the heel and one or two pieces of thin red leather laced back and forth across her feet. Her legs were crossed demurely in front of her and a wine glass half full of dark red liquid say in her hand. She regarded him with tight lipped smile like she knew a little secret for a moment and took a sip from the glass. Mark stood transfixed as the rich red wine first slipped between her plush red lips and then down her throat, the muscles rippling ever so slightly beneath her gorgeous copper skin. "Hi baby," she purred, "how was work?"
 
With the way she was dressed and the smoky purr of her voice Mei's normal greeting was transformed from an innocent greeting into an obscene invitation to carnal pleasure and Mark quickly closed the door.
 
"Oh, you don't want to talk? I'm hurt," she said with a pout.
 
"It was...uhmmm good."
 
"Oh well, I suppose I can forgive you this time." Mark took a step towards her and Mei grinned evilly, she adored the lustful look in his eyes an contrary to what she said the fact that she had reduced her normally erudite husband to a blithering idiot because of the way she looked was an incredible turn on, she wondered if the strong wine would even be necessary. "Uh uh uhhhh, not yet. Your clothes are on the bed so go get changed we have a reservation at six." Mark quivered a little as he turned towards their bedroom. "Oh and stay out of the office." Mark just nodded and did as he was told. "Don't worry, it will be worth it," she said before whispering to herself, "You have no idea how worth it." Moving quickly and with purpose she strode into the kitchen. Opening up one of her cooking books she located the small note she'd tucked inside it earlier in the day and pulled it out. A quick scan confirmed that everything was in order and she put the note on the counter under a pile of bills, one bright pink corner poking out, inconspicuous if you weren't looking for it, obvious if you were. Satisfied that everything was in order she went back into the living room to wait for her husband.
 
Mark was surprised at the restaurant Mei drug him too, the place was new enough that he'd never heard of it and for their to be a line of people waiting outside hoping that someone with a reservation wouldn't show and they'd get inside. The Amazon-chan that had pulled their rickshaw dropped them off at the front door and Mark noticed quite a few appreciative glances cast his wife's way as they got out. The front of the restaurant was unassuming, a simple sign and some curtained windows, if not for the crowd outside it would have been any other hole in the wall place in the city. After paying their ride they walked up to the podium set up outside and Mei confirmed their reservation, they were let right in under the envious glances of the crowd.
 
The host led them inside and took them too their table and for the first time that night Mark's curiosity started to overwhelm his lust. The interior of the restaurant was dim, most of the light was leaking out of the booths that filled the place. Rather then have tables in the middle of the place and booths lining the walls whoever had designed the place had put in nothing but booths, and strange ones at that. Each of them was completely enclosed and about three meters wide if the spacing of the entries was any clue and each of the entries was covered with a curtain. The booth was high enough that even if you stood up in it he doubted that you'd be able to see over the top and they were all placed on raised platforms a good half meter above the walk space between them. He didn't see a waiter or waitress anywhere. "What is this place?" he asked.
 
"Just be patient," Mei told him.
 
The host led them to one of the back corner booths and pulled the curtain aside for them. Mark helped his wife up the steps and then followed her inside. He was surprised to find that there was no booth in the space, instead a low table sat in the middle of it with wide soft cushions all around it, a bottle of wine sat on the table along with two glasses. "I see that you've made special arrangements for tonight so unless you need me to explain the rules..."
 
"Rules?" Mark asked.
 
"No thank you," Mei said.
 
The host smiled knowingly. "In that case your server should be along in a moment with your meal, enjoy,” and he left pulling a small curtain across the entrance.
 
"What was that about?" Mark asked as Mei sat down, folding her legs out to one side and leaning on a pile of pillows while he crossed his legs and sat down across from her.
 
"Don't worry about, now pour me a glass of wine and relax. It's my turn to surprise you this year."
 
While relaxing was out of reach for Mark he still tried to appear at ease and he filled up a fine glass goblet with the red wine. When it was her turn Mei went out of her way to ensure that they had a good and interesting time. So far this night was making a play for the top spot.
 
The curtain rustled and a dainty knock echoed off the frame of the doorway. “And here it is,” Mei said happily. “Come in.”
 
Mark hadn't really known what to expect but the pokegirl that stepped into the booth wasn't it. A light coating of blue fur covered the majority of her body with a thick patch of white across her chest and the insides of her thighs. Dark blue stripes the same color as the mound of normal hair atop her head streaked her flanks and the long thick tail that hung behind her. Her big yellow cat slitted eyes were scrunched up a bit by the soft smile on her face and her feet were larger then he expected and ended in animalistic paws. Mark knew enough about pokegirls to realize that she wasn't a cat type because her long pointed ears were in the same place as a normal human's. The girl was wearing a diaphanous white robe that came down to mid thigh on her and she was carrying a tray piled high with food. All kinds of fruit and meat were piled high on the tray, some steaming on plates others chilled in ice. Sauces and dips filled a dozen tiny bowls and after the girl set the tray on the low table a set of purple arms handed her a bucket with two bottles in which went on the table as well. Once everything had been set in place the girl knelt down at the head of the table and adjusted her robe.
 
“Hello, my name is Anka,” she said aiming her comments at Mark. “Your wife arranged this evening so please sit back and relax, feel free to ask me for anything.”
 
“Ummm…” Mark started but his wife just grinned as she took another sip from her wine glass and Anka shrugged the robe off of her shoulders. Just like that things had gone from a romantic anniversary dinner with his wife to an erotic spectacle with a naked pokegirl sitting half a meter from him while his wife just smiled at him. If all the blood hadn't been rushing somewhere else then his brain Mark might have been able to process his wife's smile and realize that she had set all this up giving him tacit permission to look, but his blood was else where and Mark was sure that he was blowing the night. He was equally sure that he didn't want to look away from the pokegirl's solid body.
 
The contrast between the pokegirl and his wife was startling, Mei was lean and smooth while the pokegirl was thicker and more muscular, Mei's breasts were a handful but how anyone could deal with even half of the blue pokegirl's considerable boobage. “Your wife picked me out specifically; she said you would enjoy me.”
 
Mei nodded slyly towards her husband. “Anka, what breed are you?”
 
“Shaguar ma'am. Would you like me to freshen up your drink?”
 
“Please.”
 
The naked girl fetched the open bottle of wine off the table and gingerly refilled the small bit that Mei had been able to drink in the last three minutes. Her task complete the girl set the bottle back down within easy reach and returned to kneeling.
 
“Go on, eat up. You're letting the food get cold, and warm,” Mei encouraged him.
 
Mark looked at the platter of food and then down at his plate and a problem presented itself. “I don't have any silverware.”
 
“Anka, an orange for my sweet please.”
 
“Yes ma'am.” The pokegirl gingerly picked the appropriate piece of fruit out of one of the chilled bowls and brought it to Mark's lips and waited for him to open up.
 
“Hurry up,” Mei insisted. “I'm hungry too.”
 
Mark opened his mouth and the Shaguar popped it in.
 
“An apple dear,” Mei instructed and Mark got to watch the beautiful pokegirl feed his wife an apple wedge though the girl put her fingers into Mei's mouth and his gorgeous wife made a show of not letting them go easily.
 
It took a few more morsels before Mark felt comfortable enough to start asking for food himself. “A grape please.”
 
“Yes sir.”
 
Mei's face lit up. “I was wondering when you'd get into it. Do you like it?”
 
While Anka held onto a cherry stem while Mei bit off the plump fruit Mark considered his words carefully. By this time his balls were very noticeably aching and Mark was worried that the smallest misspoken word would result in him having to waste the prodigious load he'd been forced to save up. “It's nice.”
 
Mei pouted cutely. “Awww, after all the trouble I went too, finding this place, picking Anka out, planning all this and it's just nice?”
 
“Well I mean I like it.”
 
“I think poor little Anka is going to feel hurt by that.”
 
“I guess I like it a lot.”
 
“You guess? Hmmph. Anka, why don't you give my sweetie one of those oranges, in the house special sauce.”
 
Mark thought he saw Anka smile as she reached for another piece of fruit but this time she didn't bring it to his lips. Instead the blue and white pokegirl spread her knees wide. Her smile was obvious now as she made sure she had Mark's attention and then she slid her fruit free hand down her chest ruffling the white fur. She moaned as one digit tickled her belly button along the way; Mark kept expecting her to stop but she didn't and soon her hand was between her legs, and then she spread her fingers. Mark was transfixed as the hand that had a piece of fruit in it disappeared between her legs as well, and the she started pumping. Once, twice, five times, eight times the hand with the orange slice in it slid between her legs, with each insertion she moaned a little, and then she stopped, and offered the fruit to Mark.
 
Numbly he let Anka put the piece of fruit in his mouth and chewed. The citrusy taste of the fruit was overlaid by a new musky tang. With each spurt of juice Mark grew more confident as Mei watched him happily.
 
“An apple dear, a special one.” Mark stared at his wife barely able to believe what he had just heard. The blue pokegirl didn't hesitate though and after dipping a piece of apple in her “special sauce” Anka offered the morsel to his wife. “No hands.” Mark wondered if he'd died and gone to heaven when Anka put the apple in her mouth and then leaned in close to Mei. Honey colored skin met blue and white fur in a faux kiss that threatened to waste Mark's savings right there. The Shaguar put a hand on his wife's tanned leg to steady herself and didn't remove it when she pulled back.
 
“Now how about some wine.”
 
“Yes ma'am,” Anka replied but instead of reaching for the glass she slipped hand down to her crotch and pumped hard for a few strokes and then pulled out her dripping digits. Picking up the wine goblet Anka smeared her sodden fingers around the rim and offered it up to Mei. Her delicate throat gulped as she drank deeply from the wine before brushing it away with a finger on Anka's arm. Mei's small tongue slipped out from between her ruby red lips and gathered up every remaining trace of the fermented beverage and pokegirl juice.
 
“What's the matter sweetheart? I thought you liked this restaurant a lot.”
 
“I…I do.”
 
“Oh! I forgot to tell you the name of this place, silly me. You know; I saw the name and after what you call me all the time…”
 
“Honey, because of your skin,” Mark stuttered.
 
“Exactly, and it's sweet by the way. Well I saw their restaurant and I just HAD to eat here.” Mei snatched up a piece of food herself and rather then have Anka feed her Mei's hand dipped down between the fuzz covered thighs and helped herself to Anka's special sauce. She made a show of chewing the morsel lustily. “It's called The Honey Pot,” she said impishly and their pokegirl dipping station giggled with her.
 
************************
 
Mark wasn't sure how he'd made it through dinner without grabbing Mei and fucking her right there in the restaurant but he had. It had taken more then two hours to finish off each and every piece of food on the platter but their waitresses had never run short on sauce. When they hustled out of the restaurant the sun was already setting. The rickshaw ride home was both agonizingly long and far too short as Mark and Mei necked in the seat like a pair of horny teenagers. When they finally made it home Mark paid the giggling, purple haired driver while Mei fumbled with her keys.
 
They spilled out of the elevator in rush, Mei kept trying to knock her husband's amorous hands away while getting the door to their apartment open.
 
“Come on babe, I've been waiting for you all week,” Mark goaded her.
 
“Just five more minutes and it'll be worth it,” she slapped his chest, “now back off horn dog.”
 
Mei slipped into their bedroom and left Mark standing in the hallway fidgeting. Mark was beside himself with lust as he stood there waiting. He loved his wife but at the moment his feelings had nothing to do with love, he had been teased all night long and he hadn't gotten any in a week. He needed some relief right now and on the other side of the door his gorgeous little Asian bride was probably ripping off her clothes and getting ready to reenact their first time.
 
Mark shook off his coat and tie and cast them both off towards the living room not particularly caring if they made it or not. His shoes and shirt followed and finally he was able to get rid of his pants as well. He considered getting rid of the last of his clothes but he left his boxers on, Mei would want to get rid of those herself.
 
After what seemed to be an eternity but was really more like three minutes he heard Mei call out, “Come on in sweetie,” and he did so. Mark managed to get the door open and step inside before the contents of the room registered on him, and he froze.
 
“What's the matter,” Mei asked. “Don't you like your presents?”
 
**************************
 
Mei waited until she heard the door close behind Mark as he left for work before she hopped out of bed; she had a lot to do today and not a lot of time to do it in. Her office wasn't expecting her in, she'd told them yesterday that she was taking a personal day and they hadn't questioned it since it was her anniversary. She cut her usual morning routine short, skipping her shower and only grabbing a simple bite to eat before throwing on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. She would beautify herself for tonight later.
 
After leaving the apartment building it was only a few blocks to the bank. Mei occasionally felt bad about keeping the money she'd saved up over the last two years in a bank other than her husbands but she couldn't risk him finding out about it. Knowing that she was going to be pulling it all out today and closing the account made her feel a little better. As the teller counted out stacks of hundred credit bills it amazed Mei just how much money she'd managed to save up. Ten credits here from groceries, five from lunch there, claiming to have spent twenty more then she really had on some art knick knack to liven up the apartment, over time it added up and bless his heart Mark was too dense to ever notice, of course skimming better then half off the top of her last three bonuses had helped a lot.
 
"...and nine, ten makes a thousand," the teller said happily as she collected the bills up. "Here you are twenty nine thousand eight hundred and fifty five credits. I'm sorry to see you closing your account with us."
 
"Well I was just saving this up for something special."
 
"I hope it's worth it," the blue haired pokegirl said.
 
"It will be," Mei said the small smile.
 
After leaving the bank finding a rickshaw to take her to the ranch was simple, in the middle of downtown the pokegirl drawn carts were easy to spot. At one point in time the ranch had been on the outskirts of the city, barely even part of it, now the ranch was in the middle of a commercial district and had gone from acres of open fields to a walled in compound that was maybe a hundred or a hundred and twenty meters on a side. After paying the pokegirl Mei quickly headed inside, the owner had told her he had what she wanted but he wasn't willing to hold onto all of them and she wasn't willing to pick without seeing them first.
 
Once she was inside and the receptionist confirmed her appointment the little Bimbo fetched the owner of the ranch. Taking her into a spacious office the rancher offered her something to drink while they waited but she declined, everything he offered had alcohol in it and she wanted a clear head for this.
 
"I couldn't help but notice your ring, is this going to be a present for yourself or your husband? Maybe both?"
 
Mei wasn't in the mood to talk to the man but given that she was going to have to pay him a considerable sum of money shortly motivated her. "Both actually, though mostly for him, some help around the house for me."
 
"Oh! I wish you'd said something about that then the three I've got in the age range you specified are all retired fighters, not really domestic material."
 
"No that's all right, I can teach her. The age is more important."
 
"Well to be honest I don't have many people in here looking for girls this old, do you mind if I ask why? I can cut you a good deal on a much younger girl better suited to being a pet."
 
"No thank you."
 
A knock at the door saved Mei from whatever attempt the rancher was going to make at convincing her to buy a younger and no doubt more costly pokegirl.
 
"Ah here we are," the rancher said as he opened the door and motioned the girls outside to come on in. Obviously he conducted a lot of sales in his office because one wall had been set up in a manner that reminded Mei of a ballet studio. The entire wall was one large floor to ceiling mirror and a bar ran the length of it at a bit above waist height, off to one side a small but well made twin bed sat and Mei idly wondered if it was for the customer's benefit or his.
 
The three girls that were led into the room fit Mei's only requirement, twenty seven or older but not pokewomen. She discounted the first girl immediately, tall and thin and with two giant feather covered wings sprouting from her back. Her face was a mixture of human and bird and she knew that Mark wouldn't go for her, she'd spent the last two years observing his reactions to different pokegirls and it was the human looking ones that always got the biggest reaction out of him. The second girl was out of the running immediately for exactly the opposite reason, she was too human, in fact if Mei hadn't been sitting in a ranch trying to decide which of these girls to buy she never would have known she was a pokegirl. A little taller then Mei the girl in a gi shared almost every facial feature with her, almond shaped eyes, a small nose, long black hair; all of them were keeping Mei from choosing her. While she didn't have the rather, in her thoughts, stupid prejudiced against pokegirls that many human women had Mei didn't want a girl around the house that could pass herself off as human, she wanted the pokegirls to obviously be pokegirls. The third though, the third was absolutely perfect and Mei was out of her seat and making a bee line for her before the rancher could close the door. Some kind of cat-type the pokegirl was a very little bit shorter then Mei, her long dark red hair was pulled back and braided into a ponytaurtail that Mei could see in the mirror behind her. Steel gray ears perked up out of the red locks and her similarly colored tail swished behind her.
 
Mei knew she was being too obviously eager as she looked the girl over but she knew she had hit the jackpot, this was the girl. A few faint scars marred the girl's otherwise flawless skin; one wide one across her left bicep was relatively new, still pink and hairless. Mei wondered if that scar was the reason she was at the ranch waiting for a new owner. Though she looked almost perfectly human a few spots of fur still stood out, on her sides just above her hips gray streaks started and disappeared into the long baggy shorts she was wearing and another pair twisted around her calves and biceps, the one being broken up by the new scar. Desiring to be thorough Mei order the girl to turn around and she did revealing a strip off fur on her lower back that descended into her pants and Mei assumed it met up with her tail, still she wanted to make sure that the girl was perfect.
 
"If you want to you can have her strip, you can even try her out if you want to, I'll give you some privacy if you want."
 
By now the catgirl was again facing Mei. "No thank you, but I do need her to strip."
 
With a disinterest Mei attributed to her likely being subjected to this many times in her life the catgirl peeled off the light gray tank top she had been wearing and Mei felt a spike a jealousy despite knowing where this all would lead. Even at twenty seven the Catgirl's cute little B-cups sat up high and proud on her chest with a shape that would have made the sculptors of the old world weep at their perfection. Mei outgunned the pokegirl in terms of size and regular exercise had kept everything in the proper position but hers had more in common with two grape fruit halves then the pokegirl's perfect tear drops. "Go on."
 
Like it was a regular occurrence to be asked to disrobe in a room with two other pokegirls and a pair of humans the girl grabbed the sides of her shorts and pulled, the baggy pants slid off her hips easily and puddled on the floor. The bands of fur that ran down her flanks stayed on the sides of her thighs until they came to a point right above her knee. A faint scar or two caught Mei's eye as she examined the girl's flat belly but the overall effect of them was actually pleasing, the slight imperfections made her genetically engineered body a little more real, more human. "You shave?"
 
"No ma'am, just the way I am."
 
The Catgirl's smoky purr brought a smile to Mei's face, the feline inflection and the hint of an accent from another league fit her appearance perfectly. "Turn around."
 
Obediently the catgirl did as Mei bade and turned to face the mirror. Mei gave her a bit of a smile when the Catgirl's eyes caught hers in the mirror as she turned but it died when she saw the rancher in it grinning like an idiot. 'He's going to kill me on price,' Mei thought as she moved the girl's braid aside. Underneath the rich red hair a peak of gray fun stabbed down towards her should blades ending just after her neck but picking up again in the small of her back confirming that the bit of fur peaking over the girl's shorts did join up with her tail. "Alright, put your clothes back on."
 
"You two can go," the rancher said as Mei sat down again. The two pokegirls that she hadn't paid attention to left, both of them looking slightly disappointed. "Well then, I take it Tasha meets your expectations?"
 
"What breed is she?"
 
"Catgirl, feral at one point but she's house broken enough that you'd never know she wasn't a domestic. Only reason she could compete really." Mei caught a flash of very negative emotion on the girl's face for an instant but it disappeared quickly. "She broke her arm bad in her last bout so her tamer retired her but she's good and healed now. So, is she everything you want?"
 
Mei knew she'd most likely already blown it by how quickly she'd made for the girl but she wasn't going to give this man the satisfaction of caving right away like he probably expected her too. "She'll do."
 
"Well then why don't we talk about price, for her it would be about twelve thousand and I can give you a five year plan with a very good percentage rate."
 
Mei had to bite her tongue to keep from laughing in the rancher's face, twelve thousand for an entry level pokegirl about to go through her second puberty bordered on the insane. She expected the rancher to try to take advantage of her desire for an older pokegirl and her obvious interest but she didn't expect him to think she was stupid. "Six, in cash."
 
"I can give you a discount for paying in cash but six won't even cover my expenses in nursing her back to health." He was lying through his teeth of course, he'd only given her tamer a thousand for her and he'd only been taking care of her for three weeks, three would have covered everything and made him a tidy profit. "Ten thousand."
 
"Seven, and stop trying to con me her scar is still fresh," Mei said coldly.
 
The rancher's jovial expression fell off like the mask it was. "Eight five and that's it."
 
Mei opened her purse and pulled out several small stacks of bills and laid them on the desk in front of her. "Eight or I walk right now.
 
The rancher put on a show of reluctantly accepting but he was making a tidy profit from the exchange and he was glad to be rid of the pokegirl, it wasn't easy to unload girls that close to their second puberty.
 
Mei reclined in the rickshaw's seat leaning back to keep the cart's awning between her and the sun. "So, your name is Tasha?"
 
"Natasha ma'am."
 
"Hmmm, I rather like Tasha myself. What's your preference?"
 
"You can call me what you wish ma'am."
 
Mei wondered about the Catgirl's acquiescence but passed it off as new owner jitters. She was tempted to tell the girl to address her as mistress but decided to let Mark make that decision. Tasha wasn't paying her much attention; seemingly more interested in the passing landscape then making conversation and that was when the full measure of what she had planned hit. Up until now it had all just been an idea, ferreted away money that she had kept a close eye on but little else, late nights up reading books that she kept hidden from her husband and the occasional teasing comment about him taking liberties with the tellers at his bank; not any more. She was now sitting next to the pokegirl who she'd be sharing her husband with for the next gods knew how many years and they were both on the way to pick up another girl. For a moment doubt reigned in her mind, she wondered what the hell she had been thinking and she almost turned the rickshaw around to take the girl back but she stopped herself. If she ever wanted to have a baby this girl was her one shot. It made her heart ache to think that she'd never feel a little life growing in her, never get to do the one thing with Mark that she longed to more than anything else in the world but at the same time she wanted to raise Mark's children, their children, even if they didn't come from her.
 
Her depression and fear swung to mirth with a speed that would have stunned someone else as she pondered the absurdity of what she was doing, picking a girl to breed with her husband, still stranger things had happened, just not in their house. Mei stifled the giggle she felt coming up as thoughts of her husband reminded her that he had yet to sign off on this scheme, which is why she had come to this apartment building.
 
Mei had learned while they were dating that Mark had no spine when it came to her, but his debating skills were unmatched, she sometimes wondered why he wasn't a lawyer. If she had brought this up to him two years ago she was sure that he would have talked her out of it, the same way he had talked her out of so many things and while she normally trusted his judgment she wasn't interested in his logic in regards to this, she wanted a baby. So in the same way she always got what she wanted she simply went behind his back and did it, only once there was no turning back would she present him with it, a fiat acompli and he would cave.
 
Presenting him with Tasha might work, it would almost certainly work, but she needed to be absolutely certain that he wouldn't turn her down, hopefully this would do it.
 
Like every parent with a girl Josh Gibson had approached his daughter's puberty with fear, although his was tinged with resignation. His pokewoman Faith was a purebred Bunnygirl, as far as he could tell there hadn't been a human in her family tree in more than three centuries and pokegirls were as common as humans in his. Of course the line the experts fed the general public said that the proportion of pokegirls in a family's history in no way influenced the chance of a girl thresholding he had known from the instant the doctor had proudly announced, "It's a girl!" that Constance would threshold, it was only a matter of when. Of course he treated her like his little girl, loved her, did all the things father's do with their little girls but he always knew what was going to happen and when she turned thirteen he started to prepare. After Constance he'd made sure that he wouldn't bear any more children and it had worked but that had left him without a solution to the problem that he would have preferred. He had no sons to entrust her too and while he'd heard of some fathers keeping their thresholded daughters he knew he could never look at her that way. His search for a good and decent owner for her had proved fruitless, even though several of the larger placement firms were happy to take his money and look for a good owner it always came back to the same problem; Constance wasn't a pokegirl yet and there was no absolute guarantee she would be. So he'd sat on the waiting lists for the last two years waiting for the inevitable to start, checking the listings once or twice a week to keep an eye on good candidates to take his daughter but of course it had started at the worst possible time.
 
John hadn't seen a decent potential tamer for his daughter in weeks the Friday night she started to threshold and it had scared the hell out of him. He was a wreck for the entire weekend and Faith had practically thrown him out the front door Monday morning telling him that he wasn't helping. Work had been intolerable, every second dragging on into an eternity until Mei had noticed him. At first he tried to brush off her concerns claiming that he'd just had a long night and was tired but as usual when Mei got an idea in her head she was relentless and soon he had just unloaded on her, telling her everything while trying to keep his eyes dry to preserve some shred of his dignity. Mei's silence when his story was over worried him but then she had asked something he hadn't expected.
 
"What if Mark and I take her?"
 
Everyone in the office knew that Mei and Mark had no pokegirls and had never had them so to suddenly hear her asking about his daughter caught him completely off guard but then he started to think about it. They were good people, nice people, well to do people and even better he knew both of them, he wouldn't be shipping her off to the other side of the league, she'd be three miles away! That had led to them hammering things out, drawing up the papers and finally to Mei and Tasha knocking on the Gibson's door this Friday morning.
 
The tall Bunnygirl who answered the door greeted Mei with a smile. "You must be Mei."
 
"And you must be Faith, John's told me a lot about you."
 
"Not too much I hope," she said knowingly.
 
Mei was surprised how well mother and daughter seemed to take their good byes after Faith introduced Mei and Natasha, no tears no sniffles just a warm hug and an admonishment to behave herself with her new master and mistress. In contrast Constance's father was obviously falling apart even though he tried to hide it. Ultimately it was Constance who did most of the comforting and reassuring and in the end Mei stepped in to assure him that he could still see her all he had to do was call. It felt strange taking ownership of her coworker's daughter so she could take the girl home for the express purpose of handing her over to her husband to use as a sex pet but she pushed those thoughts out of her mind as she walked down the stairs behind Natasha and Constance.
 
Finding the little Bunnygirl had been a stroke of good fortune that had only reinforced Mei's commitment to her plan. She had saved up so much money because the type of girl she had wanted wouldn't be cheap. She had figured that her plan would be fool proof if in addition to a pokegirl who was almost ready to breed she brought in another one just for Mark, an adorable little piece of fluff that was built to fuck and a long way from becoming a pokewoman. She had figured she'd need a good twenty thousand because adorable little pieces of fluff who were built to fuck weren't cheap. The younger and closer to Threshold or their first puberty they were the more expensive pokegirls got, even a common Titmouse could set you back thirteen or fourteen grand if she was young enough. A girl as uncommon as Constance would be even more valuable. After two years spent pouring over pokegirl listings Mei could estimate how much a girl was worth and Constance was worth a fortune. Her youth was a factor of course, at fifteen she was about as young as you could get, fourteen year olds came up occasionally but they rarely lasted a day in a ranch or on the market, there were also the assurances her parents had offered that Constance had never had any intimate contact with a man or a woman, the kicker though was her fur.
 
Bunnygirls were common pokegirls, even in the Orange League where there was no such thing as common. They were usually of average height although their long ears gave the illusion that they taller than they were, they had a slim build and usually had C to D cup breasts, and they were beautiful in a cute way, not in the sultry way of catgirls or heart wrenchingly gorgeous way of a Bimbo. Fairly typical for pokegirls. Constance had two things that set her apart from the usual though, the ears that sprouted up out of the thick golden curls atop her head didn't stand straight up, they drooped back and out a little giving her a mournful appearance that clashed with the girl happily humming as she skipped down the stairs. Her ears were also black, jet black, not the normal white of a bunnygirl or even the less common brown, jet black fur. Mei felt an urge to stop Constance and lift the back of her little sundress up to confirm what she suspected, that the girl's little puffball tail was black too but she held off. Two rare traits for a Bunnygirl all in one adorable, untouched, barely legal package. If anyone sold Constance right now Mei suspected that they could easily get thirty maybe forty thousand for her, and Mei thought she'd be worth every cent.
 
Mei wasn't particularly tall or short but she had a centimeter or so on Natasha and three or even four on Constance. Her little blue sundress flounced up and down as she hopped down the stairs contrasting nicely with her bright blonde hair and dark ears, the very image of an innocent little pokekit. Mark didn't stand a chance, not with Constance. The poor man hadn't had any relief in nearly a week and she planned to spend the night tormenting him incessantly. After that they'd come home and that would be it she thought with a smile. For an instant she hoped that he would be smart enough to realize how thoroughly she had entrapped him but that thought paled in comparison to her hopes that she'd get to play this out to the end.
 
"Should I signal for a rickshaw ma'am?" Natasha asked as they descended the final flight of stairs.
 
"Now, we'll walk to our next destination." They had a few more accessories to pick up before she was ready to return home. The day was pleasant like most were in Queenstown. This part of the Orange League was far enough north to enjoy mild summers but avoid the scorching winters of the islands closer to the equator. As they walked Mei's curiosity about her new pets prompted her to ask them about how they'd wound up here.
 
Constance had looked like she was about to burst half way through the question and she easily beat Natasha to answer it. "Oh! Oh! Can I pleeeease!"
 
"Of course."
 
"Thank you Mei!...I mean Mistress." Constance had seemed genuinely abashed at what she thought to be a slip and it took a moment for her to compose herself. A moment in which Mei noticed several sets of eyes watching her walk down the side walk with her pokegirls; some were filled with approval, some envy, and most lust. Mei smiled a little bigger and held her head up a little straighter.
 
"Go on."
 
"Well I've always wanted to be a pokegirl..."
 
Mei and Natasha both stopped dead in their tracks to stare at the Bunnygirl. "What?" they both said.
 
Constance realized they had stopped and she hopped up, spinning around to face them. "Well...yeah," she said with a bit of trepidation in her big blue eyes.
 
Mei started walking again and her two pokegirls followed suit. "Why would you want to be a pokegirl?"
 
Constance positively melted, getting a dreamy look in her eyes as she started to gush. "It was my mom, she is just soooo beautiful. Did you see her?! She is just so pretty and sexy. My daddy always treated her sooo nice and sweet. He is always telling her how pretty she is and how nice she is. He was always petting her and loving her and kissing her, I knew I wanted that to be me! Hehe, when I was little I used to wonder why I didn't have big cute ears like my mommy but then she told me that only Bunnygirls had them and that I was a little human not a pokekit. She explained how things worked to me and I just knew that I was going to grow up to be a pokegirl some day." The sugary sweet look disappeared and Constance looked very intense, like she was trying to convince them of something, "I don't mean I just hoped or wanted to be a pokegirl, I knew it, I knew I was going to be a pokegirl one day," the sugary happiness coated her again, "and I couldn't wait! I made my mommy teach me all the important things like how to cook and sew and clean. How to be nice and respectful to my Master or Mistress." Constance suddenly grabbed Mei's hands in hers as they walked and she begged, "Please don't be mad at me Mistress; I'm sorry I called you by your name. It won't ever happen again, I promise, I'll be a good pokegirl for you I really will!"
 
"Did your mother teach you...everything?" Natasha asked.
 
The meaning was apparently no more lost on Constance than it was on Mei. The Bunnygirl's cheeks turned bright red as she whispered, "Well...not everything...I mean she taught me some things when I started to Threshold..." Her face careened back to sweet and excited, "Oh I was so happy! I mean it hurt and I was sick for a couple of days but I knew that when it was over I was going to be beautiful Bunnygirl just like my mommy and it happened just like I knew it would!" She grabbed the ends of her long black and pink ears and pulled them around showing them off to Natasha and her Mistress, "See! Just like my mommy! Well mostly, mine don't stick up, but she said that made me even prettier! She told me that would make my Master really proud," she clamped a hand over her mouth and stared big eyed at Mei, "I mean Mistress, I'm sorry!"
 
"Constance it's fine, you'll have a Master too; in fact you're a present for him."
 
Against all odds the thought of being a present seemed to thrill the little bunny to no end, "I'm gonna be a present?!" she squealed drawing curious glances from other pedestrians. "Like with a bow and ribbon and everything?!"
 
'Now that's an idea,' Mei thought. "Yes, with a bow and a ribbon and everything."
 
Constance's face froze in concern, "What about Natasha?"
 
Mei grinned. "She's my present." Constance giggled at this. "Now back to you."
 
"Oh! What was I saying...oh yeah! Mommy taught me a few things but she said that it would be better if I didn't know that much, she said that it would make me cuter to my new owners and that I should learn what they like first." Mei nodded at this. "But she gave me a book and told me not to open it until I had been with my owners for a while."
 
"Can I see it?" Mei asked.
 
"Well I guess...since it's your book now but could I maybe please have it back when you're done?"
 
"Of course."
 
Constance swung her pink backpack off her shoulders and rummaged around inside it almost walking into a street sign in the process until she pulled out a small leather book and handed it over to Mei. Immediately Mei opened it up and started to leaf through it. The book had apparently started off as three separate books, a journal, an extremely explicit and well illustrated sex book, and then another journal. The last journal seemed to be an account of Faith's thoughts on sex, positions, toys, ideas, what her husband liked, how he liked it, what she liked, what she didn't. Flipping back to the front journal Mei found more of Faith's writing but this time it was a diary and a small note slipped out of the front. Stopping by an alley Mei unfolded it to read, "Dear Constance, you should know how very proud I am of you, you've blossomed from an adorable human child into a beautiful pokegirl. As I write this you are asleep in the next room eagerly awaiting your new owner's arrival tomorrow. Your father has told me that they will be good people and I trust his judgment the way I always have. I am giving you these three books to help you with your new life, the first is a diary I have been keeping since you were born, the second should be a boon to your curiosity and perhaps even your masters, it has some good information about your new body that you will need to know. The last is a little more personal, I have been keeping it since the day you are born as well, and it is a journal detailing my own thoughts on taming. Always know that I love you and I am proud of you. Now be a good little pokegirl and obey your masters. Love, your Mother."
 
Mei felt a bit of revulsion at her intrusion into what should have been a private moment between mother and daughter and she quickly stuffed the note back into the book and handed it back to Constance. "You keep that safe."
 
"Yes Mistress." And they started walking again. "What about Natasha?"
 
Unlike her new packmate Natasha wasn't gushing about her past, in fact the Catgirl was almost clinical in the way she dissected her history. "My first tamer was an idiot..."
 
Constance gasped.
 
"...well he was. He thought that because I was feral he could use me to fight in the unevolved segment of the fighting circuit, a year after capturing me he threw me in. People, stupid people think that all you have to do in that league is throw in a feral, they think it's a stupid side show, it isn't. When you aren't evolved you don't get to zip around flinging energy blasts at each other. You have to get in close, you have to beat your opponent into submission and the girls who fight in that league are some of the strongest members of their type around, I never had a prayer. I was still half feral and I lost my first match, badly, and my tamer lost me. My new tamer was smarter," there was a glimmer of respect in her eye as she talked about the man. "He told me that strength was nothing without intellect, he finished taming me, getting rid of the last few feral traits I still had. His girls taught me how to fight, how to grow stronger without evolving. When my new tamer finally put me in the ring two years later I was ready, I won, and I kept on winning. I lost once in a while but not enough to matter, for five years I won matches for my tamer, then I lost. She didn't look that tough, not really, and I almost won, but I got cocky. I could have ended it with a blow but instead I took a second to gloat, she broke my arm for it. Shattered it; drove the bone right out the skin." She turned her right arm over to show them the fresh scar there.
 
"Ewwww," Constance groaned.
 
"Yes," Natasha said with a grin, "very ewww. I lost, of course, and I was fucked up."
 
"Oh!" Constance said but she slapped her hands over her mouth.
 
"It shouldn't have surprised me, I'd seen him get rid of other girls without a second thought, and I guess I was just arrogant to think he wouldn't do it to me, but he did. He dumped me at that ranch on the way through town, didn't even let me out of my ball, just dumped me."
 
"Awwww, Nat..."
 
"Tasha," the redheaded Catgirl declared.
 
"Natasha?" Constance echoed.
 
"No, either Natasha or Tasha, I hate Nat. Anyways...he dumped me. Now I'm here."
 
"I suppose you're not looking forward to being a pet then?" Mei asked.
 
"I don't know, having a place to stay where you don't have to catch your food or eat rations, air conditioning all the time, and the possibility of getting tamed by a man once in a while, it doesn't sound so bad."
 
Constance frowned, "Was your tamer a girl?"
 
"No, guy."
 
"And he didn't tame you?" The shock was evident on the Bunnygirl's face.
 
"No."
 
"Why not?!"
 
"I think he was delta bonded to his alpha, the rest of us girls had to keep each other tame, he only tamed us himself if we did particularly well in a match."
 
"That's just not right," Constance declared with righteous indignation. "That's what a tamer is supposed to do, tame his pokegirls! If my tamer never tamed me I...I...I'd run away!"
 
"Well now, I suppose I'll have to get good locks for the doors."
 
Mei's humorless declaration horrified Constance, she had just stepped way outside the line, "Mistress I'm sorry! I'd never run away I just...I mean...I'm SORRY! I'd never run away, I'll be a good pokegirl for you I promise!"
 
Mei wanted to laugh at Constance but she kept it in check, the young pokegirl didn't need to hear her laughing, she needed her Mistress to calm her down. The word Mistress echoed pleasantly in her head as she told Constance, "I know. You just got carried away; it wasn't fair of Natasha's last owner to never tame her. Don't worry though; I'll make sure my husband tames both of you, a lot." Even spoken without any real meaning, just words to comfort Constance, they still triggered a thought in Mei's head, one she'd not acknowledged until now. She wanted to watch Mark tame both of these girls, she wanted to watch him kneel behind Natasha on the bed and grab her braid and fuck the Catgirl until she howled. She wanted to watch him pour his seed into the pokewoman. She wanted to watch Mark make her his and she wanted to watch Mark's child, their child grow in her belly. She wanted to watch him please her while she carried their child. Oh how he'd tower over Constance, he'd look huge, looming over her, his big masculine body hanging over the top of the helpless little Bunnygirl, she wanted to watch...no she wanted to hold Constance while Mark dominated her, laid claim to her. She wanted to be there when her husband deflowered this little virgin, oh she wanted to see it. She needed, way down deep in her panties needed to watch Constance struggle to swallow Mark's manhood and when she couldn't she wanted to show her how and then let the pokegirl do it until he blew his load. There was no way her little mouth would be able to hold it all, she'd have to pull off and then he'd paint her sweet little face white. She wanted to see it so badly that she almost walked into a newspaper box.
 
"Thank you Mistress, I hope he tames me soon, it's been five days since I Thresholded and I'm feeling kind of funny."
 
"You get used to it eventually," Natasha assured her. "Where are we going anyways?"
 
Mei pointed to the frosted windows of high priced boutique. "There."
 
*******************
 
And now surveying things Mei counted every credit she'd spent in that shop as well used. The look on Mark's face was priceless he had no idea what to say or how to react. She could sympathize though; it had taken her a moment to absorb everything when she had entered the room. Natasha and Constance had followed her directions exactly. Candles were scattered all over the room along with the bundles of flowers that they had bought. A bottle of wine that they had bought earlier sat in a bucket of ice; Mei could just make out the “Recovery +” emblem on the side of the label. The bed had been made with a new set of silk sheets and an assortment of toys they had bought were piled on her bedside table, hand cuffs, lube, dildos and a half dozen other things they had purchased but the most stunning thing in the room had been her two new pokegirls.
 
The boutique they had gone in had taken hours to comb through but when they had left Mei had known she'd found the perfect things for the girls to wear. Constance was a vision of pure innocent sexiness in the white babydoll shift Mei had bought for her and with the little white bows at the bases of her ears. A thin black choker clung to her neck while a small golden charm dangled from the middle of her newly pierced left ear. In contrast Natasha was dripping raw sensuality. Her skimpy red lace panties and bra covered little but it was the bright red ribbon that was wrapped around her gray tail that Mei was proud of. She was wearing a choker just like Constance and Mei had embellished it with a big golden bell the size of a plum. Two smaller bells were attached to another strip of ribbon tied around the tip of her tail. Constance's earlier enthusiasm had prompted the final embellishment on the two girls; a bright red bow nestled in between their breasts.
 
Mei finally got moving again, her husband was waiting on the other side of the door and if she kept him waiting much longer she expected him to chew through the wall. She smiled at the girls and moved to change into the lingerie the two pokegirls had laid out for her, so far the two of them were exceeding her expectations.
 
And now Mark was dealing with the same sight. His wife he had expected, the pokegirls, well he had no idea what in the hell was going on. “Mei…wha…?”
 
Mei slid off the side of the bed and started to strut towards him. Like every year she was wearing something very close to what she had worn the first time they had been together. Bright green stockings came up to the middle of her thighs and a garter belt of the same color held them up. The only other piece of clothing on her was a matching half cup bra that pushed her beautiful tits up and together but nothing else. Her hair was still piled on top of her head with the needles holding it in place; the bright flash of her red lips finished the look. “I want a baby Mark.”
 
“I we…what?”
 
“I want a baby Mark, your baby. I don't want to adopt somebody else's. I took us off the adoption lists a year ago.”
 
“But we…”
 
Mei was close enough to shush her husband with a finger on his lips. “I know, nothing's changed.” Mei's arms slid around Mark's waist and she slipped behind him. “I've been planning this for two years sweetie. I want your babies, and Natasha over there is how I'm going to get them. She's the one with the bells.” Natasha twitched her tail jingling the bells on her tail.
 
“I don't understand.”
 
“Natasha is only a couple of years away from her second puberty. Does that help?”
 
“You want me too…?”
 
“Get her pregnant, yes.” Mark didn't make a sound but Mei knew exactly what was going on. In a world full of pokegirls their marriage was an anomaly. Nine years of marriage and the only people they had ever slept with were each other, they had never given voice to their commitment it had always just been understood. Now for the first time in ever there were two girls in their bed, neither of which was her. “Mark, I want this, more than anything else in my life I want this.”
 
“Mei I don't know…”
 
“Of course you don't but I want this so by default I want you to have her.” By now Mei knew that her husband's hormones were starting to fight their way back, the shock of the two girl's appearance had temporarily dulled his lust but by now it would be clamoring for attention again. “I want to watch you with her,” She leaned in as close as she could to his ear, “I want to watch you knock her up, I want to watch you child grow in her belly. I want to watch you fuck her while her belly's nice and round.” Mei smiled evilly when she felt Mark shudder in her arms. No one would have guess it but back when they were trying for their own baby she had seen how excited Mark had been by the image of her belly growing with his baby inside. She suspected that it was more of a male territorial thing and she was happy to be proven right.
 
“What about the uh, the bunny?”
 
Mei poked her head around the side of her husband and watched Constance beam at the attention. “Oh Constance? Well since Natasha is really a present for me I thought it would be selfish not to get something for you.” She slid around beside Mark and smiled, Constance would be the one to seal the deal with her husband. “You remember Josh and Faith right? Constance is their daughter and she just went through threshold.”
 
Mark tried to disguise his interest with concern but it failed to fool Mei. “So she's how old?”
 
“Fifteen,” Mei said enunciating every letter. She got close to her husband's ear and whispered, “and she's Never. Been. Touched.”
 
Mark went rigid beneath her in several different ways.
 
“Of course if you don't like them I suppose we could send them back, Natasha will just have to hope someone nice buys her and since John couldn't find anyone to take Constance she'll probably have to be sent off to a ranch…”

”No.” Mark's voice was almost inaudible but all three sets of ears in the room caught it.
 
“What was that?”
 
“No, don't send them back.”
 
“Are you sure?” Most people would have found Mei's sudden insecurity laughable after two years of preparation but she needed Mark to feel like he had made the decision in order to seal the deal.
 
“Yes, we'll keep them.”
 
Mei moved around in front of him and pulled his face down to hers. “Thank you,” she said with tears starting to form in her eyes. “Thank you.” Mark leaned in and kissed his wife softly on the lips, delicately, trying to communicate his love for her through actions. Mei melted as he kissed her, two years of planning, saving, scheming and now everything was going to happen just like she wanted. In a few years she would have Mark's baby. Mei started to push back grinding her lips into Mark changing the kiss from a loving one to a lusty one. “Now I think there's the little matter of our re-enacting our first time together?” Mei giggled when she felt Mark's flagging penis reawaken against her bare mound. “If you're still up for it…”
 
Mark was beaming as he scooped up his little temptress and tossed her onto the bed between their two new pokegirls. Mark quickly kicked his boxers off and started to stride towards the bed. “What does it look like?”
 
Mei stared at her husband's proudly erect cock lasciviously, with the preliminaries out of the way she could let herself go and she was every bit as eager for tonight's tradition as her husband was. “Delicious.” The she looked as if she suddenly remembered something and she leaned over towards her husband's anniversary present. “Now pay attention Constance, he's going to be doing this to you shortly.”
 
With that Mark grabbed his wife with a roar and threw her up the bed onto the pillows at the top, hopping on and stalking after her. Natasha scrambled out of the way and over to Constance while Mark laid down on top of his wife and slid into her willing body.
 
Constance didn't know what to think, she'd just seen her first naked man and now that man was, she supposed it was making love, to her mistress right in front of her. She shifted uncomfortably as her new lace panties started to feel too tight on her.
 
“I wonder which one of us they'll choose first,” Natasha whispered in her ear.
 
“Wha...what?”
 
“Which one of us he'll tame first.”
 
The T word sent a thrill right into Constance's groin and she groaned.
 
“Don't worry about it, I'll go first and help wear him out, when it's your turn he'll be nice and calm and he'll give it to you for a long time. Wow,” Natasha purred as Mark leaned back pulling Mei's hips up off the bed. “Anyways don't worry, it won't really hurt.”
 
Constance's new pokegirl genes weren't leaving her much in the way of brain power to think about anything else but the rutting couple in front of her. “Hurt?”
 
“Nope, wouldn't want us crying to spoil the mood. It'll be an experience though, that I guarantee.” Natasha scooted closer to her new harem sister and draped herself over the Bunnygirl. She had seen quite a few Thresholders going through their first time and she really envied Constance, she was sorely tempted to break her in first but that treat was reserved for their new master. `Stillllll, nothing says I can't get her warmed up,' she though as her hands started to roam over Constance's body.
 
Mark growled as he held his wife's hips off the bed and bounded his dick mercilessly into her soaking wet pussy. She was milking him mercilessly, her normally snug sheath almost virginally tight after a week of non-use. He was able to hold her lithe little body off of the bed easily but her toes still touched the bed and she was trying to help him drive into her even harder. It wasn't exactly their normal routine for their anniversary but neither of them were complaining, too many things had happened in the last fifteen minutes to stick to the script now. He hadn't even bothered to take her bra or garters off.
 
“Oh god sweetie, fuck me. Fuck me! Oh give it to me,” Mei gasped as he hammered her. A little part of her wanted to make love to him like they had their first time but she was too excited to care at the moment. With a snap she pulled every muscle in her stomach taut catapulted up into her husband's arms knocking him back over onto the bed so that she was now riding him.
 
Mark was surprised by his wife's sudden athleticism but he liked it. When she leaned back and started to fuck herself on his cock he happily let her. The two pokegirls sitting half a meter from them only made it better, the thought that his wife was going to let him screw the both of them very soon only made it better. `Who knows, maybe I'll get to see her play with them too.'
 
“That is sooooo good,” she hissed and she ground her cunt back and forth on his groin. “God I love your cock.” A soft moan caught her attention and she glanced over to see Natasha's hand under Constance's top. The Catgirl was massaging the Bunnygirl's impressive chest and when she realized she had been caught she gave a little shrug as if to say, `Couldn't help myself.' Mark's manhood was rubbing her hard at the front of her pussy and it was driving Mei wild running on instinct she changed tack. “In fact…ohhh yeeaahh….I love it so much, I gotta share it. Fuck! Ohhhh, I can't wait to see you fuck Tasha.”
 
“Oh shit honey not now,” Mark snarled as she ground into him.
 
“And then I want to watch you pop Bunny's cherry.” She thrust her hips hard against him delighting in the way her clit rubbed the base of his cock. “That sound good? Wanna add another cherry to your collection?”
 
“Damn it baby I'm gonna…”
 
“Don't you dare!” Mei scrambled over her husband's prone form grabbing his hand in passing and dragging him to his feet as she dropped to his knees. One hand wrapped around his meat and pulled him roughly into her mouth while the other grabbed his hip and helped the right. The first time they had had sex Mei hadn't wanted to have to use a condom and she didn't want to get pregnant. As it turned out porn movies had been a bad example as she hadn't been ready for her own taste on his cock or the blast of cum that had poured into her mouth. This time she was, she had gotten used to her own taste with time and she could suck him down without spilling a drop but when she felt the first splash of salty cum splash on her tongue she jerked her head back just like the first time.
 
Even though he knew what was coming Mark groaned and amount of cum he was spurting doubled as his second blast buried his gorgeous wife's right eye in his spunk. She just kept smiling through a mask of white cream as he felt his balls trying to turn themselves inside out. Each new gob of cum hid more of her face but she never stopped smiling. Mei knew Mark loved this and she loved it because of that. `You're really gonna like this in a minute.'
 
“Oh that's right baby, paint my face. You like that don't you.” Mei's tongue peeked out of her mouth and lapped up some of her husband's essence from around her mouth. “Mmmm, good stuff; in fact….it's too good to keep to myself.” Mark's confusion cleared the instant his wife called gently, “Tasha, Bunny, come down here and have a taste of your master's cum.”
 
Neither pokegirl needed to be told twice. Like all pokegirls Natasha adored cum and after watching the husband and wife screw each other like there was no tomorrow she was feeling very horny. Constance on the other hand didn't know why she was so eager to do what her mistress commanded but she did it anyways. Mei's hand kept a firm grip on her husband's only slightly softened cock while Natasha slunk off the bed her body bending in humanly impossible ways as she kept her body parallel to the floor and her back arched up behind her perpendicular to it. She easily slid across the few centimeters of rug between Mei and the bed and like a snake slid up Mei's body before locking her head between her hands and taking a long lick from chin to brow. Mark shuddered with the catgirl when she closed her mouth. Natasha's purr was strong enough to shake her body as she turned towards her new master.
 
Natasha felt her owner's cum seeping into her body, she could feel his essence but it refused to imprint on body and it was starting to scream for a taming to complete the process. She locked eyes with Mark pouring all the lust she could feel surging through her body into the look between them.
 
Mark's breath caught in his throat as Natasha slowly opened her mouth. He could see sticky stands of his seed stretched between her fangs and a pool of it on her tongue. Never breaking eye contact she shut her mouth and made a show of gulping it down. He almost lunged for her until he saw Constance. Where as Natasha had positively flowed across the space between the bed and Mei Constance had only slowly walked over towards her not entirely sure what her body was telling her.
 
“Don't be afraid Constance, you're going to love it,” Mei encouraged her.
 
Natasha nodded, “Yeah, but hurry up.”
 
Mei's hand gently milked her husband's quickly reinflating manhood as he watched Constance nervously lean in towards his wife. Her tiny pink tongue just barely poked out of her mouth as she leaned in and Mark wasn't sure she'd made contact until his wife giggled and the Bunnygirl's head snapped back, her lips smacking she judged the taste.
 
“Good huh?” Natasha asked before she dived in again cleaning another swath of Mei's face not bothering to show Mark her bounty in her race to ingest more of her favorite kind of cream.
 
Constance looked confused for a moment more until her big blue eyes lit up and she dove back in planting dozens of little kisses across Mei's face leaving each spot devoid of cum taking breaks occasionally to lick the excess off her lips.
 
The feeling of Natasha's semi-rough tongue and Constance's little pecks were starting to tickle. She could feel Mark completely back to full attention in her hand and she could tell that Natasha and Constance were ready for a little attention. “Come on baby,” she said looking up through a mass of hair and fur, “Break'em in.”
 
Natasha was off the floor and on the bed in a shot and Mark's hormones carried him up on it as well ripping off Natasha's panties and bra in the process before his mind reasserted itself. Natasha's gray tail was lashing at his leg while she gently tried to pull him down on top of her but Mark resisted. His body wanted her badly, every inch of her was absolutely perfect and he hated to admit it but she was every bit as beautiful as his wife.
 
Natasha nyao'd pitifully begging Mark to make her his pokegirl but he resisted. His wife, his sweet wife, how could he….
 
“What are you waiting for?” Mei whispered huskily in his ear as her body molded itself to his back. “Come on, do it.”
 
“But…?”
 
Mei reached around and grabbed his cock giving it a squeeze. “It's good you're cute because you're really dense you know that.”
 
“Nyaaaooooo….”
 
“I bought them, I brought them in here, I gave them to you, and I've been planning this for two years. Don't you think I know what you have to do? I want you to do it, take her have fun. If she's going to mother your children you need to be nice to her.” Mei thrust her hips against her husband's ass urging him forward. “Don't keep her waiting. Fuck. Her.” Mei's hips bounced against Mark's butt with each syllable. With Mei's hand guiding him Mark found Natasha's warmth on the first try.
 
“Meeeerow! Pick me up!”
 
Mark did as she asked and started to hammer his new pokegirl in the same way he had done his wife only minutes before. He was a little surprised to find that she wasn't tighter then his wife, just different. His wife was tight, comfortable, and sweet, his new pokegirl was hot and wet, he knew he could fuck either of them happily all day long. A stray thought passed through his head, `And I can if I want too.'
 
Mei wanted to laugh when she paused thrusting for a moment and Mark did as well, it was like she was getting to fuck Natasha herself just using Mark as a big delicious dildo. She had thought she'd be more uncomfortable with this but she figured that two years of planning had taken the edge off the thought of sharing her husband, after all Natasha was just a pokegirl. She didn't have anything to worry about; Mark wasn't going to leave her for either of the girls. They would just be cute little fuzzy…toys. Yes toys worked nicely. She heard Natasha start to howl and she threw her hips back and forth faster against Mark's, it hadn't taken the girl very long to get there but she supposed that the pokegirl had a hair trigger so that even a totally inept man could get her off and her Mark was anything but inept. In fact he left her a quivering mass of flesh who could only mutter “Catgirl,” contentedly.
 
Mark sat back on his haunches happy that he'd gotten a piece of Natasha and left her satisfied but he still needed some satisfaction for himself. He considered reaching around and snatching his wife up for another round only to realize she'd slithered off of him and over to the other pokegirl now sharing their bed. Constance was the only being in the room who still had on enough clothes to preserve their modesty though that was dependant on what you considered to be modest. The babydoll she was wearing was quite sheer and Mark thought he could just make out the outline of her rosy nipples through the thin lace the held them. Her eyes were large as she sat staring at her slowly writhing companion. If his wife was right and the girl really was untouched it was likely this was the first time she'd ever seen a pokegirl in the midst of a post taming shock. He thought about trying to reassure her but his wife beat him to it, conforming to her back in the same way she'd done to him, wrapping her arms around the Bunnygirl and pulling her back with her towards the pillows at the head of the bed. He couldn't hear the words they were exchanging but his wife's lips moved seductively next to one of Constance's big floppy ears. The little hairs on the surface of her ear flitted around as Mei's breath caressed their new girl and he thought he saw her reach out and quickly lick the girl; of course the little hop in Constance's movements supported that.
 
When Mei settled back into the pillows and began to work her hands under Constance's clothes Mark knew what his next assignment was. He wasn't going to rush things though and he calmed his nerves and waited for what his wife would do next.
 
Mei hadn't expected her husband to sit back and wait, patience wasn't his strong suit when he was horny, still she could see the same naughty glimmer in his eye that she saw there whenever he joked about not caring if she cheated on him with another girl. `Alright, let's see how you like this.'
 
Mark fought to control himself as his sexy wife slid her hands up to cup the Bunnygirl's breasts in her hands. She gently rubbed and kneaded the mounds, pulling on her captive's nipples making the young pokegirl moan. When Mei removed one of her hand's from Constance's bust and slid it into her panties Mark decided he'd had enough teasing for one night.
 
Mei wasn't really surprised that Constance didn't have any hair below her waist and it did make things easier. She only had a moment to lightly stroke her clit before Mike was over the top of them. Mei smiled at her husband and pulled her hand out of Constance's panties offering a wet finger to him. She gave him a moment to clean her finger off before giggling and pulling it back. “Does she really taste that good?” She asked before popping her other wet finger into her mouth. “Oh she does doesn't she?”
 
Constance's creamy skin was red with embarrassment as her master peeled off her panties and her mistress divested her of her top. She wanted to cover herself up in front of her two much older and experienced owners but the new instincts she was still getting used to made her spread her legs wide.
 
The little noises the bunnygirl kept making as her husband bent down and started to lick her pussy could have been pitifully or lusty but Mei decided that they were just adorable. The strength the little girl was showing as she squirmed around in Mei's arms was surprising, she was almost as hard to hold onto as Mark was. Given how worked up he was Mei wasn't surprised when Mark didn't wait very long before he started to crawl on top of them both. It was a strange feeling to be underneath Constance while her husband tamed her, this time instead of getting to fuck their new pokegirl through her husband now she was getting fucked through their other new girl. Sharing Constance with her husband and getting to be with her while she was deflowered was strangely touching, and it was even for when her husband reached over the Bunnygirl's shoulder to kiss her softly on the lips. “Awww, you're sweet, but pay attention to what you're doing,” and she pushed his lips over the girl he was currently ravaging. “Later on I'll remind you who's got your heart.”
 
Thanks to a little chemical support they spent the rest of the night and most of the next day as one big ball of sweaty, thrusting, sucking, and eventually sticky flesh.
 
************************
 
Natasha sauntered across the apartment with nary a stitch of clothing on. Mei had left her a list of chores for her to do along with Constance but there was plenty of time to get them done and she had a date with a sunbeam. She entered the living room and made a bee line for her usual morning spot until she noticed her harem sister sitting at the coffee table scribbling furiously in a book. Her curiosity was piqued and for a moment the sun was put on hold….
 
May 21st, 304 P.S.
 
Ohmagosh! Mistress went out and she got me this nice journal so that I could keep a diary just like my mommy! Oh what do I put in here…OH! My master and mistress are really nice, I was worried that they might not be but they are! They've been taking good care of me and Natasha, these last two weeks have been wonderful. The first time they tamed me I thought I was gonna die! It felt sooooo good and then when master was taming Mistress Natasha sortta tamed me again, it was different but lots of fun. Then I tamed her! I tried to get Mistress to tame me or let me tame her but she just kinda pointed me towards Master. Since then…..
 
Wow, Natasha just came over and I was worried she might make fun of my writing but she sat down and asked me to teach her how! I feel kinda bad that she doesn't know how but I get to teach her! Maybe when she gets better we can both write in here!
 
July 6th, 304 P.S.
 
I don't think even mommy had it this good. When I sit on the couch at night Master or Mistress or even Natasha sits next to me and they play with my ears! I just sit there and turn into a puddle, hehe. They almost always wind up taming me. OH! They gave me a nickname! Mistress started calling me Bunny and then Master did too! I mean not always but a lot of the time they do and I just…I just wanna get tamed! Natasha is starting to get good at writing.
 
December 15th, 304 P.S.
 
Tonight….umm…tonight…Tasha did this thing…She got Master to to…to tame her in the ASS! It looked kinda funny but she acted like it felt sooo good that I…I can't believe I'm saying this….she talked me into it. First she kinda ran her tongue around…down there and then Master…he did it. To me, I mean to me. It felt really good. Hehe, I can't wait to do it again.
 
April 2nd, 305 P.S.
 
I do not, don't know what Constance wants me too, no to, write in here. She said I should. She does it a lot. I'll try again later.
 
September 12th, 305 P.S.
 
Mark got me a job at his bank today. He said I'm going to be a teller, whatever that is. I feel bad about leaving Constance alone during the day but Mei says she will be working from home full time soon and she'll keep Bunny company. Mei said that Mark is only doing it so that he could tame me while he is at work. I hope so.
 
September 13th, 305 P.S.
 
I can't believe Tasha calls Master and Mistress by their names in here! I'm going to miss her but Mistress says she's going to work at home so that'll be fun!
 
December 3rd, 307 P.S.
 
I think it's starting, last night my stomach hurt all night, cramped up bad. I'm scared but Constance says that I'll be fine. Mark looks worried about me but Mei has this funny look in her eye. I know why she bought me but I haven't thought about it much, now it makes sense. I just realized that I don't want Mark's cum in my mouth, I want it in my cunt, bad. I want it all up in my puss…oh fuck I want to get pregnant. God I need to get tamed right now, I want him to get me pregnant, oh I want his baby. I want to have a baby for him and Mei.
 
February 25th, 308 P.S.
 
Ohmygosh Ohmygosh Ohmygosh! Tasha is pregnant! She's been throwing up and stuff for days and then Master and Mistress took her down to the ranch and SHE'S PREGNANT! She's got a little baby inside her! Master's baby! He told her that she wasn't working any more so she'll be home again, me and Tasha and Mistress all day long. Mistress told me I wasn't supposed to worry about taking care of the apartment anymore, she said Tasha is my responsibility. Natasha is going to have Master and Mistress' baby, I feel kinda funny but I wish I was having a baby too, but only Master's. I wonder if I could have Mistress' baby?
 
August 6th, 308 P.S.
 
Tasha is getting fat. Not Snorlass fat but a really cute fat. Her belly is getting big and I have to help her out a lot, I don't mind. Master and Mistress pay a lot of attention to her, Master really likes her belly. And Mistress…a funny thing happened today. Mistress is always nice and sweet and she kisses us and plays with us a little but Master does all the taming. But today…today…well…it started kinda normal but Mistress was looking at Tasha kinda funny. Well after lunch Mistress started to snuggle Tasha and then she called me over. She was real quiet but she whispered that she thought she should be really nice to Tasha for having her baby. Then she slid off the couch and got down in front of Tasha…and she TAMED HER! Oh wow it was just…wow. Then…OH. MY. GAWD! She tamed me! Then she let me tame her! Then Master came home and everybody was taming everybody!
 
January 10th, 309 P.S.
 
I'm pregnant again. It's really nice actually. After the last nine months I think I might like to stay pregnant for a few years. Yes, I like that idea, pregnant with Mark and Mei's babies. All the time. I can't remember the last time Mark pumped his load into my mouth, I used to adore cum but I would have forgotten how it tastes if Constance and Mei didn't share with me once in a while…and I still kind of wish they would put it in my cunt.
 
March 20th, 313 P.S.
 
Four kids, Master said that was enough. Timothy is starting school this Fall and Master and Mistress decided that four was enough for Tasha. She seemed kind of sad but she said that she was happy because she could take care of the kids more. Then…wow, Master said that in a few more years…I still can't believe it. They want to get me pregnant! They want me to have their babies! I cried, a lot.
 
June 30th, 321 P.S.
 
Constance is shaking so bad that she can't write, she's having me write this for her. I know how she feels so I can sympathize, she just found out that she's knocked up. Twins no less. I remember what it was like to have Mark and Mei's babies in my belly and I know Bunny is going to love it. I miss it a bit I think. OW! Faith just pulled my tail, I'll have to spank her in a minute but her father is fussing at her now. You'd think that since she has a tail she'd know better but she did it anyways. Oh, Mei said that I'm going to have to take care of Bunny now, I suppose this is payback for her taking care of me for almost five years straight.
 
March 24th, 322 P.S.
 
I'm writing this between contractions, Natasha wasn't kidding, this hurts. The twins are on their way! I'm so happy! Life is good.
 
 
Author's Notes
 
Acknowledgements:
 
The usual, Lighthawk, Warpwizard, psianogen.
 
Notes:
 
1) Anka is a messed up form of onca which means jaguar in Portuguese (I think) which is the official language of Brazil where many jaguars are to be found, if the internet is to be believed.
 
2) The journal entries aren't all the one's Constance and Natasha ever made I just picked and chose.
 
Feedback: bsmartfanfic@yahoo.com
 
For updates and just my general bitching: http://www.livejournal.com/~bsmart
 
You don't need to tell me I suck, I'm well aware of that.