Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Hidden Feelings ❯ Years Later ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hidden Feelings
 
Ages: Ash is 18, May is 16, Misty is 20, Brock is 23, Max is 12, Krystal is 17, and Tommy is 17
 
Chapter One: Years Later
 
This is in the past of the story time. Ash is 14 and May is 12. Also Brock is 19 and Max is 8, but who really cares when it's an advanceshipping fic?
* * * *
We begin our story finding Ash and May walking along a lakeside peacefully. Brock and Max had already left for Kanto. Max wanted to study with Professor Oak after Ash won his seventh badge, so Brock took him back there. So Ash entered the Hoenn league and came in fourth place! Now he had to leave for Kanto, thinking he would never see May again.
 
The sun was beginning to set. The dim light was reflecting of the water. The sand was soft, leaving Ash and May's footprints behind. There were trees around the lake, making the romantic scene even more beautiful.
 
“So Ash, why are we here exactly?” Asked May.
 
“Well…because I wanna tell you that…”
 
“That what?” May asked hopefully, wanting to hear those three words.
 
“I have to go back to Kanto.”
 
“Oh…” she replied, slightly disappointed, “Well…I'm sorry, but I can't go with you. I have some things to do back in Petalburg.”
 
“I kinda figured that,” Ash quietly responded.
 
“I'm really sorry, I'd like to come but…” She stopped and thought to herself for a minute, `I could just tell him…but…no I can't. Not now anyway…'”I just can't.”
 
`I really wish she could come. Then I could tell her about the truth. Maybe I could now, but it might be a bad time,' Ash thought to himself, then responded, “Well I have to go…see ya again sometime?”
 
May smiled. Then she scooted forward and started hugging him while saying, ”Yeah. I know we'll meet again someday.”
 
Ash eagerly returned the hug, and then began on his way, Pikachu waving goodbye to May while sitting on Ash's head. May smiled and waved back to Pikachu, then began walking herself, wondering when they WOULD meet again.
* * * *
Four Years Later, May's POV (Third person)
 
“May! Wake up! Today's the day your friends are coming!” Shouted May's mother.
 
May shot out of bed like a rocket. Her long brown hair was a mess, as always. Her bright sapphire eyes were light up with excitement. She walked over to her mirror.
 
“Today's the day!” She said to herself, “I finally get to see Ash again! What we said at the lake that day is coming true at last!”
 
May walked over to her closet. She wanted to look perfect. But after about ten slutty outfits, she decided to just wear a pair of blue jeans and a purple shirt. She could always buy another outfit later. She took a shower and got dressed. Then May checked her clock. It said 9:30.
 
“Aw crap; still six more hours to go,” She said to herself.
 
May put on very little make-up, some light purple eye shadow, lip-gloss, and a little mascara. She didn't want her friends to notice she wore any. Then May looked around her room. She saw her solid black guitar and smiled.
 
The day after Ash left, she got that guitar. May decided to write a song for him. She still remembered the notes, but she had forgotten the words.
 
Then she looked down had her outfit, and then at her closet, “I think do I need to go shopping!” May said to herself.
 
She hummed the melody to her song as she waltzed down her steps. Then May looked around her house. She couldn't find her mother anywhere. Then she walked into the kitchen. May found a note on the table. She read it to herself.
 
Dear May,
I had to go to the gym today. I left some money on the counter so you can get ready for your party. Remember, only ONE outfit!
Love Mom
 
“One outfit…I guess I listen to her…” May said to herself.
 
On the counter was 300 dollars.
 
“Great!” May said counting the money, “This is just enough!”
 
May stuffed the money into her pocket and then went outside. She slowly started walking to the Petalburg Mall.
* * * *
There is a beautiful lake setting. A young boy and girl were standing on the edge, talking to each other.
 
“Ash? Will I ever see you again?” The girl asked.
 
“Yes May. But I have something to tell you.” Ash said to her.
 
“What is it?” May asked looking into his brown eyes.
 
“Well…” He began, “I think I-I love you.”
 
“Really?” She replied, her sapphire eyes shining.
 
“Well...yes.”
 
“I love you too,” May responded.
 
Then the young couple slowly leaned in to kiss when there was a voice in the distance.
 
“Ash! Wake up!”
 
Ash Ketchum opened his eyes to find his mother shaking him to wake up.
 
“Ash, it's time to get ready for your party!”
 
“Oh my god! I completely forgot!” Ash exclaimed. He grabbed his clothes and ran into the bathroom.
 
“Pi-Pikachu?” Ash's electric mouse asked himself. (He was saying: Why so fast?)
 
About five minutes later, Ash walked into his room to find his girlfriend, Krystal, sitting on his bed.
 
Krystal looked very pretty today. She had long, dirty blond hair. She was wearing a blue cami top and a long, black skirt. She was also wearing black high heels.
 
“Hey Ash! Your friends already left for Petalburg, so do you wanna just take a Pokemon?” Krystal asked.
 
“Uh…sure.” He responded.
 
“Great!” She said, quickly kissing him, “I'll wait downstairs.”
* * * *
May quickly ran into the mall when she saw it. Inside, she bought a black tank top that had `Angel' written on it in white letters. She also bought a black mini skirt with white stripes and long, black boots with thin one-inch heels.
 
Then she bought decorations and everything to make punch. Also lots of food! May also bought a few cakes and was going to order pizza later.
 
“There! I'm just about ready! I just have to get Tommy to make the punch!”
 
Tommy was one of May's good friends. He had short red hair and pale green eyes. Tommy was also very tall, about 6'. He also wore black glasses.
 
May quickly walked home and called Tommy. He said he would be right over. Until then, May got ready. She set up the food table with the punch bowl and plate, cups, and silverware. Then she checked the clock. It was 2:30.
 
“Wow! That was fast!” May said to herself. Then she ran upstairs to get dressed, but there was a knock on the front door. She quickly opened it and found Tommy waiting at the door.
 
“Hey Tommy! Come on in!” May replied happily.
 
Tommy walked inside, “So where's the stuff for the punch?” He asked.
 
“Oh, in the kitchen on the counter.”
 
“Okay. I'll make it now.”
 
“Alright…” Then there was a knock on the door, “and I'll go see who that is!”
 
May walked over to the door. When she opened it, she saw three of her friends, Misty, Brock, and Max.
 
Misty looked pretty much the same. She was wearing a pink t-shirt and a blue jean skirt. Her orange hair was down and it just barely skimmed her shoulders. Misty's green eyes were shining with excitement.
 
Brock was wearing a dark green shirt and blue jeans. He still had the same hairstyle.
 
Max was still wearing the same glasses. His hair was exactly the same. Max was wearing a blue shirt and black shorts.
 
“Hi! It's so great to see you guys!” May exclaimed.
 
“May? Is that really you?” Brock asked.
 
“Yes, it's been a very long four years. I let my hair grow actually.”
 
“Hey, where are Mom and Dad May?” Asked Max.
 
“Oh, they're at the gym. You can go there if you want.”
 
“Okay May. See ya later!” Said Max.
 
Everyone starred as Max ran over to the gym.
 
“I guess he doesn't wanna be around a bunch of teenagers.” Misty replied.
 
“Yeah. That's Max alright.” May said to them, “Well come on in!”
 
“Hey May,” Tommy said while walking out of the kitchen,” Who are these people?”
 
“Oh Tommy, this is Misty and Brock, two of my old friends. Guys, this is Tommy,” May replied, introducing them.
 
“Nice to meet you guys,” Tommy replied to Misty and Brock.
 
“Nice to meet you too Tommy,” Brock said.
 
“Yeah Tommy. Same here,” Misty replied happily.
 
May smiled and walked over to her window. As she gazed out her window, she noticed a large blue bird flying in the sky. “Uh…who's that?” She asked nervously.
 
“Oh well…that's probably Ash,” Misty said.
 
May's eyes slightly widen. “I'll be right back, I have to change…” She said, running upstairs. She slammed the door and got out her new outfit. She quickly put it on and there was a knock at her door.
 
“May. It's Misty. Can I come in?”
 
“Oh, sure!”
 
Misty opened the door and shut it behind her. “So May…” She began, “What's the matter?”
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“Something's up. I know it.”
 
“Okay. I guess I could tell you,” May began, “I kinda have a crush on Ash. And I'm not sure if I'm ready to see him again if you know what I mean!”
 
“Oh I know what you mean!” Misty responded, “But just be yourself.”
 
“Okay,” May said, putting on eyeliner.
 
“I'll see you downstairs,”
 
“Wait Mist.”
 
“What?”
 
“Who's that little chippie with Ash?”
 
“Oh well…that's his…uh…”