Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ I Wanna Tell You How I'm Feeling ❯ I Wanna Tell You How I'm Feeling ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I Wanna Tell You What I'm Feeling

By Kawaii_Cherry_Blossom

(I was BellaWaterFlower when I wrote this)

Type: AAMRN

Rating: PG

Disclaimer: Ok, I do not own Pokémon in any way. They belong to all those big time companies. And ppl, as if I could own any of this stuff, I am 14!! Also, the songs that I used: 'Lucky' (by Britney Spears) 'Picture Perfect' (by Angela Via) and 'Misty's Song' (by Misty, hehe) all belong to their respective owners. Also ,the poem that Ash did, I used the words of the Backstreet Boys song 'The Perfect Fan' and changed some of the words to make it into a poem. So that song doesn't belong to me either.

Note: Thoughts that the characters make will be in Bold Italics just to make it easier for you.

Also, when the Pokémon (there is only Pikachu in this fic) talk, it will automatically be in human language. I am sorry to all those people who actually read the pika pika stuff, but I think it's a waste of time.

Ages:

Ash - 16

Misty - 16

Jessie - 18

James - 18

Description: It has been 2 years since Ash and Misty departed each other. Ash had just become the Pokémon master after beating Gary, and was set to stay in the Indigo Plateau. But Misty wasn't allowed to stay. Ash, much to his dismay, had no time for her any more. So in an unexpected decision, she left. Of course, Ash and her promised each other that they'd keep in touch, but they were both too busy. Misty went back home to help her sisters run the gym, but she has found a new career in the music business. What happens?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ash has finally scored some time off. He sat in his small apartment with Pikachu. He picked up a magazine that he had purchased earlier. There was an article about teaching your Pokémon new attacks that he wanted to read. He read the article and flipped through the magazine. All of a sudden, a certain page caught his eye. It was an aqua blue coloured page, but the thing that mostly drew him to it, was the picture. It looked like Misty.

"Hey Pikachu, don't you think that looks a little like Misty?"

"Ash, um, that IS Misty".

"WHAT?"

Ash looked closer at the picture and, sure enough, it was Misty.

Gee, Misty is grown up a lot. She is so…….beautiful. I mean, she was always gorgeous before but, look at here now! I wish I'd told her I love her………

There was a whole interview there. Ash carefully read it. This is what it said:

So Misty, is all this fame getting to your head?

No, not really. I mean, it did happen so quickly, but nothing can stop me!

You were a gym leader from Cerulean weren't you? How did you move from that job to this one?

Yes, I was one of the Sensational Sisters. I was discovered by somebody from a record company in a karaoke bar. I was asked to sing 'Pretty Boy' by 'M2M' and after I'd sang it, he came up to me and asked if I was interested in becoming a singer.

Now, we know that you write all your songs yourself. How do you get the inspiration and ideas?

Yes, I do write my own songs. And the only way I have ideas to write them is because I have experienced it. I base all my songs on things that have already happened to me.

What songs have you released so far?

Well, my first one was 'Misty's Song', then 'Picture Perfect' and my all new song is 'Lucky'.

When will your next concert be?

I am having a one off concert in Cerulean City this Saturday night. Tickets will be brought at the door, so you better be quick.

Thankyou Miss Waterflower.

You're very welcome.

"But, why didn't I know she was a singer?"

"Well, Ash, you don't really have enough time to go around watching TV and seeing what singers are doing".

"Yeah, I guess".

"You miss her don't you?"

"Well, yeah of course I do. Pikachu, you know the feelings I've felt for her, ever since we met. I should've told her. I bet she has forgotten all about me by now".

"I doubt it Ash. I bet she misses you as much as you miss her".

"But she never loved me in the first place".

"Yeah she did".

"What?"

"Nothing, I said nothing".

"Yes you did, you said that she did love me. What are you hiding Pikachu?"

"I didn't! I didn't say nothing!"

"Don't try to cover it up. Or I'll never let you have ketchup again".

"Ok, Ok. But do you promise you'll let me have ketchup?"

"Yes".

"Well, before Misty left, Togepy told me that she left because she loved you, but was too afraid to tell you because she thought you hated her. So she left so she wouldn't get hurt".

"You mean to say I have been sad all this time since she left and I could've prevented it from happening?"

"Um, yeah……."

"I have to do something Pikachu. I have to get her back. I have to tell her that I love her".

Pikachu nodded and the two planned what they would do.

Four days later, Misty sat on her bed reading fan mail and thinking. She missed Ash so much. She had been depressed when she left up until now, because she can finally get her feelings out into songs. 'I wish he would come back to me. I should probably go and tell him what I feel. But I can't, he probably has forgotten all about me. He's so busy with his Pokémon Master title that he wouldn't have time to come and visit an unimportant person like me', Misty sighed as she thought. She then started sifting through her mail.

'Oh, I get so many letters. I wish I could reply to all of them. I'll have to read some later', she thought.

But one of the letters caught her eye. It was a light blue envelope, sealed with a Starmie sticker. Misty picked it up and opened it. The paper matched the envelope, and had different kinds of water Pokémon around the sides. In black ink on the paper, it said:

Dear Misty,

It takes a lot to know what is love

It's not the big things but the little things that can mean enough

A lot of prayers that can get me through

And there is never a day that passes by

I don't think of you

You were always there for me

Pushing me and guiding me

Always to succeed

You showed me

When I was younger just how to grow

You showed me

Everything that I know

You showed me

Just how to be what I want to be

But there was no need to leave

'Cause Misty, you always were

The special one

God has been so good

Blessing me with you

You did all you could

And I had many years of grace

And it flatters me when I see a smile on your face

I wanna thank you for what you've done

In hopes I can give it back to you

And be, your special one

Love from, Anonymous

Misty wiped a tear from her eye, 'Who wrote that poem? That was so beautiful'.

Just at that moment, her manager walked in, "Misty, you have to get ready for your concert now".

"Ok", Misty replied, wiping tears from her eyes as she walked out of her room and made her way to the dressing room.

Ash had just arrived in Cerulean City. He had left Pikachu and his other Pokémon with his mother and come here for the concert. 'Now, I have to go to the CeruleanCity hall'.

He made his way there with no fuss and got there just in time, the concert was starting! He brought his ticket and an usher guided him to his seat. Thankfully nobody had recognized him…….yet. The concert was just starting, when Ash looked who was in the seat next to him. He did a double take. The two people who were sitting in the seats next to him were…… nobody but Jessie and James, sitting there, hand in hand.

"What are you doing here?!"

"We put that very same question to you", James answered.

"James, calm down. It's not like he's our enemy any more. Can't we have a civilized conversation?" Jessie shushed.

"We are at this concert to see Misty perform. We like her songs, full stop", James said.

"Huh?", Ash said.

"So, we see you are the Pokémon master?" Jessie said.

"Yes, that's right. And if you've come here to steal Pokémon, I can have your butts kicked out of this place before you can even protest".

"No no, we are not with Team Rocket any more", James said.

"You what?" Ash said, surprised as he looked down and saw the two wearing normal clothes.

"We quit a while ago. It just got too much for us, and Team Rocket was coming down anyway. They have all been put in jail".

"So where's Meowth?"

"He is at the apartment that we own. He finally caught him, even though we had to lure him into one of our Pokéballs with a ball of string……"

"Oh", Ash said. He glanced down at Jessie and James, they were holding hands, "So, I've seen that you two have finally admitted that you love each other. We knew all along".

Jessie and James blushed.

"Speak for yourself, how come you never told Misty that you loved her?" Jessie said.

"Well, not that it's any or your business, but why do you think I came here?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhh. I think you two make a cute couple. Go for it, we know she still loves you", James said.

Ash nodded and looked at the stage, hoping that James was correct. They were not far from it, only about two metres.

'Oh my gosh, I am so nervous, and it's not like I'm even gonna get to see her in person'.

The loud music started and a skinny figure appeared on stage.

"Hi everyone and welcome to my concert", Misty said.

'OH MY GOSH!!!!!IS THAT MISTY? She is even more beautiful in person', Ash thought, as he looked at his first love. Misty had on a black skirt, that came down to her knees, and an aqua blue top. She had her hair down and wore make-up and platform shoes.

"Hello Cerulean City!" Misty screamed as the crowd roared with excitement, "Thankyou for coming to my concert! Enjoy!"

The first song started as Misty stated that this was her all new song called, Lucky!

Early morning

She wakes up

Knock knock knock on the door

It's time for make-up

The perfect smile

It's you they're all waiting for

Isn't she lucky

This Hollywood girl

And they say

She's so lucky

She's a star

But she cry cry cries in her lonely heart thinking

If there's nothing

Missing in my life, then

Why do these tears come at night?

Lost in an image

In a dream

But there's no one there to wake her up

And the world is spinning

And she keeps on winning

But tell me

What happens when it stops?

Isn't she lucky

This Hollywood girl

And they say

She's so lucky

She's a star

But she cry cry cries in her lonely heart thinking

If there's nothing

Missing in my life, then

Why do these tears come at night?

Isn't she lucky

This Hollywood girl

She is so lucky

But why does she cry?

If there is nothing

Missing in her life

Why do tears come at night?

And they say

She's so lucky

She's a star

But she cry cry cries in her lonely heart thinking

If there's nothing

Missing in my life, then

Why do these tears come at night?

The song finished and everyone screamed, including Ash. The hall filled with excitement and noise as Misty stood on the stage beaming.

'Her voice is beautiful! Oh my gosh, I love her so much!!!!' Ash thought.

"Thankyou, thankyou everyone", she said, "Now here is the second song that I released. This one is called 'Picture Perfect".

The music started up once again and the crowd cheered as she started to sing.

Hey yeah

Ohh

All of this time

Yes I must've been blind

Not to see

You and me

We're picture perfect

Now baby we've been friends

For such a long long time

We've been through laughs and we've been through cries

But lately have you seen?

The way my tongue gets tied

Can't hardly speak when I look into your eyes

It's because, of the way I'm feeling

It's something I never dreamed

And now love

Has a different meaning

It took so long to reveal

But now I know it

All of this time

Yes I must have been blind

Not to see

You and me

We're picture perfect

I should be yours

Baby you should be mine

Meant to be

Can't you see?

We're picture perfect

I showed some friends of mine

My favourite photograph

You know the one of you and me from way back

And when I told them all

That you were not my guy

They couldn't see it

Couldn't understand why

Everyone

Thinks it's so romantic

They say we're two of a kind

And the more

That I think about it

The more that I realize what I've been missing

All of this time

Yes I must have been blind

Not to see

You and me

We're picture perfect

I should be yours

Baby you should be mine

Meant to be

Can't you see?

We're picture perfect

My heart keeps telling me

Make up your mind 'coz someone's watching me

You've been holding back for so long

You know it makes good sense

The best of lovers are the best of friends

I guess that we should've known all along

Everyone

Thinks it's so romantic

They say we're two of a kind

And the more

That I think about it

The more that I realize what I've been missing

All of this time

Yes I must have been blind

Not to see

You and me

We're picture perfect

I should be yours

Baby you should be mine

Meant to be

Can't you see?

We're picture perfect

I'll be yours

Be mine

We're picture perfect

Forever

Picture perfect

The crowd once again, roared in excitement as Misty finished the song. She hushed the crowd and spoke.

"Now, for the next, and last song, we need somebody from the audience".

The crowd screamed as she mentioned volunteer.

"You see, I wrote this song about a certain person".

"I bet she wrote it about you", Jessie whispered to Ash.

"Huh? What's it about?"

"You'll see".

Misty continued speaking, "So, because the person I sang about it is not here, I need somebody to sing it to. My manager, Ben, will now come through the crowd and pick somebody. Good luck!".

Everyone in the audience screamed, "Pick me! Pick me!" as the manager went through the crowd and Misty left the stage. He stopped at Ash.

"You, young man, you are perfect", he said to Ash.

"M, me?"

"Yes, all you have to do is stay on the other side of the curtain, while Misty sings the song. Come on", the manager said as he pulled Ash up.

"Hey Ash!" he heard James yell.

He looked back and Jessie winked at him, "Good luck!"

Ash smiled and was pulled away onto the stage.

About 2 minutes later, Misty walked onto the stage. This time she was wearing a light blue, sleeveless dress, that went to her knees, and knee high boots.

"Hi again everybody. Now, the person on the other side of that curtain can't see me, and I can't see him. But when I sing the last line, and you all know what that is, the curtain will drop to reveal who it is", she explained.

'Oh my gosh', Ash thought, 'What is the last line? Will she recognize me? Why did I have to get called up? What will I say? Is it fate?'

Again, the music started and Misty started singing as the crowd hushed.

Out here in the quiet of the night

Beneath the stars

And moon

We both know we've got something on our minds

We won't admit

But it's true

You look at me

I look away

I wanna tell you what I'm feeling

But I don't know how to start

I wanna tell you but now I'm afraid

That you might break my heart

Oh why should anything so easy

Ever, be so hard to do

I wanna tell you what I'm feeling and to say that

I love you

I practice all the things that I could say

Line by line

Every word

I tell myself

Today could be the day

But everytime

I loose my nerve

I look at you

You look away

I wanna tell you what I'm feeling

But I don't know how to start

I wanna tell you but now I'm afraid

That you might break my heart

Oh why should anything so easy

Ever, be so hard to do

I wanna tell you what I'm feeling and to say that

I love you

Why?

Who do you turn away?

It must be

You're afraid like me

I try (I try)

But I can't pretend that I

Don't feel for you

The way I do

Can't you see?

I wanna tell you what I'm feeling

But I don't know how to start

I wanna tell you but now I'm afraid

That you might break my heart

Oh why should anything so easy

Ever, be so hard to do

I wanna tell you what I'm feeling and to say that…

The curtain dropped as Misty sang, to reveal her first love, and best friend as she sang…

…I love you

Misty just stood there, shocked to see that the one person that she was singing the song about, was there to hear her sing it, and to him!

'Oh my gosh. What is he doing here. I just poured my heart out to him into songs and he was here to see them. This can't be happening.'

The curtain closed on them and Misty just stared ahead, wide eyed. Then she turned and ran.

"Misty!" Ash called.

But she didn't stop running. Ash chased after her, calling her name.

"Misty, please stop!"

"No, leave me alone".

She eventually stopped at her dressing room. She went in and slammed the door in his face. She sat on her bed and cried.

"Misty! Please open this door! Please!"

"No, get lost", she choked through tears.

Ash put his hand on the knob and slowly turned it. It was open.

"Misty".

She looked up at him and wiped her eyes.

"I thought I told you not to come in here".

Ash sighed and sat next to her.

"I loved your performance".

Misty looked down.

"Why did you come here?"

"To see you".

"But…"

"I have to tell you something Misty. Something that I should've told you a long, long time ago".

Misty looked him in the eyes. 'I could get lost in his eyes', she thought.

"Misty I, I, ever since we met I have".

"What are you trying to say?"

"I never thought this would be so hard to say to your face".

"Say what?"

"I love you Misty".

"You, you what?"

"I, I love you".

"Ash…"

"I'm sorry Misty, I didn't mean to do this. I came here to tell you but I didn't think it would work either, I should have never let Pikachu convince me and I'll just leave", he said as he turned to leave.

"Ash wait", Misty said as she got up.

'I can't believe it, he told me what I have always wanted to hear, and he thinks I hate him'.

Ash turned around, "Misty, it's ok…"

"You wrote that letter and poem, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did. But Misty, everything is fine. 'Not really, but anyway' I mean, why would somebody as beautiful and talented as you love a stupid, dumb little brat like me?" he said as he again, turned to the door.

'Oh great, here goes' Misty thought.

"Because you are smart, talented and the most handsome 16 year old I have ever seen in my life".

"Huh?", Ash said as he turned around.

Misty had tears in her eyes as she spoke to him, "I love you too Ash. Always have always will".

"You, you do?"

"Yes. I have waited so long to tell you that. But I have always been too afraid. That song, all of those songs Ash, were all about you".

"Oh Misty I'm so sorry".

"No, you don't have to apologize".

Ash and Misty embraced each other, finally having admitted the secret that they had kept to each other for 6 years.

'Oh my gosh. I can't believe what is happening. We are finally together. Oh thankyou God, thankyou thankyou thankyou!!'

'She feels the same way!! Yes!! Aw man, have I got the life or what?'

Ash and Misty pulled away from each other. Their faces grew nearer, and their lips met, and they gave each other a short kiss (no tongues yet pplz).

"I better go wash up huh?" Misty said quietly. She gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Wait". Ash took hold of her hand and pulled her back gently. He leaned closer and landed a French kiss right on her lips. It seemed to go forever, but it seemed so right. Finally, they pulled away, out of breath.

"You don't know how long I've waited for that", Misty said.

"Me too".

Ash and Misty kissed once again.

"I love you Ash".

"I love you too Misty".

THE END

Did you like it? I hope you did, and plz review it.

Thankyou.

~Sarah