Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Just Jessie ❯ Just Jessie ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Dis…Claimer. You figure it out. I do, however, own this fic. Hugs herself

Author's Note: This one was pretty fun, too. My first try at a fic, ya know…

I haven't written anything Rocketshippy, though I assure you I am a HUGE Rocketshipper, because,…umm… just because! Storms out angrily because she had to give a reason, and smashes her mirror for effectiveness. Okay, for no reason…

Chapter 1:

Just Jessie

"And how many tails does a Vulpix have?"

"Nine," I answered when he called on me.

"Correct," the Professor said.

I felt empty. Empty and sad and lonely. I'd felt that way for three, four years. Ever since the day I found out Mamma died. And I reacted in the only way I knew how- by being hard.

She had been one of the greatest agents in history for a criminal organization called Team Rocket. A name I knew all too well. I was destined to become an agent like Mamma and they agreed to give me a last request of sending me to nursing school. But, alas! My application could not be accepted and I was deprived of my childhood dream. I attended a PokeMoN Nurse school instead. When they said PokeMoN they meant it was completely full of Chanseys. And it doesn't take a genius to figure out that there are some things PokeMoN can do that humans can't. So, I failed- badly.

Here I sat in PokeMoN Tech, possibly THE MOST expensive school in Kanto and Johto combined. Yes, this too was a "gift" from Team Rocket. What, you thought homeless little orphans had a couple hundred grand lying around somewhere? It was my first day and I could trust no one. After class, I bumped into a kid with blue hair. His gaze was downcast.

"I'm sorry," he said through tears.

"Hey, kid-," I started.

An orange-haired boy came up and started to beat the poor little guy up. I had seen this guy earlier. His name is Marc and he's always crapping on kids.

"Hey! Lay off him!" I yelled.

"What are you looking at, bitch?"

That did it. I wanted to KILL the bastard. Mamma taught me how to fight really well. I remembered I was in school, so I just kneed him in the stomach, winding him. I didn't really want to hurt him anyway. He was just shocked. Oh, God forbid A GIRL to actually do something against a GUY! He makes me sick!

I pulled the blue-haired kid to his feet and down the next hallway. He turned to thank me and look at me for the first time. He was scared as hell and I couldn't figure out why. His arm wriggled out of my grasp.

"Jessiebelle!" he gasped.

"Huh?"

"JESSIEBELLE!" he moaned, sobbing.

"Hmm?"

He stood there terrified. Too terrified to move. Then he cried out in anguish.

"Jessiebelle?" I asked.

He relaxed and the look on his face turned to one of bewilderment.

"I'm sorry," he said sadly "I thought you were…her."

"Miss Jessica!"

It was the headmistress "Uh, hi?"

"My office! What you've just-."

"No!"

It was the blue-haired kid.

"She didn't do anything. It was all my fault."

What the hell does he think he's doing?! I thought, She knows I did it!

But the headmistress bought it and he winked at me as she was hauling him off.

I saw him in class the next day. And I wanted to thank him, but then again, I didn't. This was gonna be hard.

Fortunately, the only seat left was next to him. I realized something then- he was cute!

Class went by just as it had the day before. When we were getting ready to leave, but it was the blue-haired kid who spoke.

"Thanks."

`I should be thanking you, though," I said "I'm sorry that you-."

He shook his head.

"Well, what's your name, anyway?"

"James. James Morgan," he said, extending his hand.

"Okay, hi, James. I'm Jessie."

"Jessie what?"

"Just Jessie," I said.

*