Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Just Jessie ❯ Close as Hell ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Dis…Claimer. You figure it out.

Author's Note: Sorry, this one's short. Hey! That's my name! ^__^ Okay, sorry. I lack sleep…>__<

Chapter 2:

Close as hell

I decided to help out with his detention since it was kind of my fault he had it in the first place. And we became inseparable.

We spent every waking moment together! We sat together in class. We ate together at lunch. We hung out in each other's dorms. And eventually we shared thoughts. We enjoyed finishing off each other's sentences. The only time we WEREN'T together was at night. I had finally found a friend. A close friend- closer than hell.

But he still didn't know my secret. Knowing I was with Team Rocket would end up hurting him- and he was already hurting. Maybe his hurt came from the past, like mine. I only know it sure as hell doesn't come from me. Cuz usually when he's with me he's really happy, right?

*

James and I were in his room, watching DVDs, when the announcement came over the intercom about the end-of-semester test.

"I guess we should study," I said.

"Wait! I wanna see the rest of this!" he protested.

"He dies. What's there to see?"

"Whatever."

"So," I said after a while, "You think we should study?"

"Sure, but right now let's sneak out and eat at that new Chinese place!" he said.

"Fine. Whatever," I said. There was no arguing with him. He loved food.

It was called The Chinese Starmie Buffet. I hadn't gone to breakfast or lunch and I needed to eat anyway.

We studied different battling techniques and all that the whole week, and on Saturday we went to the party at Abby's dorm. Abigail had a rich father and threw parties all the time. She was a real bitch, though.

When we finally took the test we got a one point six out of a hundred. Everything we had learned over the past week was useless. The test ended up being over how tall a Diglett was and how much a Haunter weighed and all that shit.

We found expulsion notices on our beds that night. We were told to pack up and get our asses out of the school.

The next day we were on the road.