Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Legends of Ice ❯ Meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A fourteen-year-old girl named Kris sat on riverbank fishing for Pok'emon. She was an avarage girl with blue hair pulled back in two pigtails. She had bright green eyes and always wore a red and white cap. She wore a white tank top with a Pok'e ball logo on it and blue shorts. Her shoes were designed to look like the legendary Pok'emon, Suicune.
"Josh! Stop staring at people!!"
Kris looked in the direction of two people, a girl and a boy. The boy seemed to be staring at her oddly. They both stood up and walked toards her.
"Say you’re sorry!!" The girl scolded. She pushed the boy toards her and then smiled.
"Umm..." The boy mumbled. Kris stood up and walked toards him.
"Hi, I'm Kris." She said, holding out her hand for him to shake it. He took her hand.
"I'm Josh, pleased to meet you." He turned to show her the other girl, "This is Teddie."
"Hey." She said, not moving.
Josh was a boy with spiked brown hair and blonde streaks and brown eyes. He had on a blue and white shirt with the letters 'PKMN' on it and plain blue jeans. Teddie was a tall girl with brown hair and blue eyes. She had her hair up in three ponytails and wore a navy blue shirt and matching pants that both had red rings on them. She also had a cat Pok'emon, Meouth at her side.
"So... are you a Pok'emon trainer?"Josh asked. She nodded in response, "Then let’s battle!!" He said enthousiasticly, pulling out a Pok'e ball.
"Alright! I'm warning you thogh, I'm good!!" She told him, pulling out a Pok'e ball of her own. They both threw their Pok'e balls up into the air and two Pok'emon appeared. Kris had the fire type Pok'emon, Rapadash, and Josh had the electric Pok'emon, Pikachu.
Rapadash was a white horse with a horn on its head. Its mane and tail were both made up of fire, and around its ankles there was fire too. Pikachu was a little mouse Pok'emon. Pikachu was yellow, and had black tipped ears. It had stripes going down its back and its tail was shapped like a lightning bolt.
"Rapadash, start out with a fire spin attack!!" Kris ordered. Her firey horse neighed in response and gracefully blew a tornado of fire at the Pikachu.
"Eh!! Pikachu!! Try and dodge it!!" Josh yelled, thinking quickly. His Pok'emon tried to jump out of the way, but the flames surrounded it and trapped it in.
"Pikaa!!" His Pikachu cried, searching for a way out.
As the flames receded Pikachu came into view. It was lying on the ground, nocked out.
"Wha?! One attack and it's already down?!" Josh gasped. He recalled his Pikachu, and sent out another Pok'emon. This time, it was a Croconaw. Croconaw was a water type Pok'emon. It was blue with a white stomach, and on its stomach there were blue specks. It had red spikes on the top of its head, going all the way down its back.
"Rapadash!! You need to be carefull of its water attacks!!" Kris told her Pok'emon. Rapadash nodded and stood its ground.
"Croconaw use bubble attack!!" Josh ordred his Croconaw. His Pok'emon jumped infront of Rapadash and shot out dozens of tiny light blue bubbles at it.
"It'll take more than just a little bubble attack to beat my Rapadash!!" Kris laughed," Use agility to get out of the way!" She called. Rapadash created about ten copies of itself and surrounded Croconaw. Josh smirked.
"Now combine water gun with it!!" He directed. Croconaw's bubble attack combined with water gun attack created a powerful bubblebeam attack. The beam blasted through four of them, until finally hitting Rapadash.
Kris's Rapadash let out a painful neigh then collapsed onto the ground.
"Rapadash! You can do it! C'mon!!" Kris encouraged her Pok'emon. It let out another weak neigh, but managed to stand up,"Good job Rapadash!! Now try a stomp attack!!"
Rapadash galloped toards Croconaw at full speed and used its attack. Croconaw was sent flying a few yards, but got up like it was nothing.
"How am I supposed to beat his Pok'emon?! Rapadash will Probably end up losing this battle either way, so I'll use Flaaffy after this."Kris thought to herself.
"Croconaw finish it off with headbutt!!" Josh commanded. Croconaw charged at Rapadash and rammed its head into Rapadash's chest. Rapadsh let out a final neigh, and fell down, defeated.
"You did realy well Rapadash..." Kris complimented her Pok'emon, sending it back into its Pok'e ball. She threw another one up into the air and an electric Pok'emon, Flaaffy, appeared. Flaaffy was a pink sheep Pok'emon, the eveloution of Mareep. It had a ring of cotton around its neck and on its head. It had black stripes on its ears and tail, and a pink orb on the tip of its tail.
"Flaaaaffy!!" The Pok'emon cried, standing in a fighting stance.
Kris and Josh finished their battle, with Kris being the winner. After Flaaffy defeated Croconaw, Josh sent out his Pok'emon, Shuckle. Flaaffy defeated that, too.
They all three made their way back to the Pok'emon center in Ecruteak city to heal their Pok'emon. They walked into the center and handed their Pok'e balls over to Nurse Joy.
"So Kris, you must be a pretty strong trainer to beat Josh!" Teddie complimented her. Kris face turned red.
"Ah! N-not really... I've only got six badges..." She told them, pulling out her badge case to show them. Josh looked down, his face red with imbarassment.
"Dang!! She really dosen't give herself enough credit... She's got more badges than me..."Josh thought. He sighed.
"You’re wrong!! That's really good Kris!! Way better than me!! I just got barley my fourth badge!!" He practicly yelled. Once he realized what he had acctually said, his face grew even redder. A blush spread across Kris's face too. Everyone was silent.
Teddie, nodicing the quietness, decided to speak up,"Heh, not me, I don't collect badges! I just like the cute Pok'emon!" Teddie lauged. She scratched her Meouth under its chin and it started to purr.
"Nya!!" It cried happily, sitting on Teddie's lap.
"Well... you guys... I was just wondering... would I be able to travel around with you?” Kris asked. "I actually stopped collecting badges for a wile, anyway" She told them.
"I don't know... what do you think, Josh?" Teddie asked him. Kris and Teddie both turned to look at Josh.
"Err..." Was all that he would say. Kris looked at him with the best puppy dog eyes she could come up with, "Oh, alright!!" He sighed, and hid his face in his hands. Teddie and Kris both cheered happily.
"Yaaay!!" Teddie laughed, "Wait... how come you stopped?" She asked Kris.
"Because I decided to search for the legendary Pok'emon, Suicune." She replied, "It's so cute, and I really wanna catch it." Both Teddie and Josh carfully listened to her talk.
Nurse Joy walked up to the three trainer's table and handed them their Pok'e balls.
"There you go! Now your Pok'emon are fully healed!" She said with a warm smile. The group thanked her, and then headed up to the room they had rented out.
"Man..."Josh yawned,"I'm beat..."
"Me too... goodnight..." The girls replied, as they all drifted off into dreamland.