Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Mystic Trainers ❯ Some Answers... ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pokemon

~Mystic Trainers~

[Part 5]

By: Kat Lee

((Here's the next chap, hope you enjoy and keep on Reading and Reviewing. It really means a lot to me.))

Disclaimers: Don't own anything but the idea of the fic.

Ages:

Casey: 14

Ash, Misty, Richie and Duplica: 15

Gary, Tracy, Brock and Melody: 16

Jessie and James: 19

~*~*~*~

"Long, long ago, when the times were Pokemon ran freely everywhere. No Pokemon were captured in devices called Pokeballs. Humans and Pokemon understood one another and happily enjoyed each other's company. The world was divided into five sections that were watched over by the eight powerful titans. They help keep the world in tact and try to keep it in a peaceful state.

But, one day and evil force have escape and entered the Pokemon World. One powerful man, have led the people into thinking they are inferior to the Pokemon. Soon, devices called Pokeballs were created, and soon capturing of Pokemon came. Technology grew and people and Pokemon were advancing. The people abuse the Pokemon by forcing them into battles. Years have past, and the Pokemon are now used to the way things are and lost the ability to understand one another. The titans got angry on how things changed so drastically, and came to the idea of destroying the one who started this mayhem. The man with the evil soul gathered a group of people who wanted power. They soon called them self the infamous Team Rocket. They went into terms of controlling these powerful titans. These titans gathered a group of their own. They were the people who don't believe in capturing the Pokemon and use them for barbaric battles. These people still have that ability to talk and understand Pokemon. War broke loose between Team Rocket and the Titans. With all the newly built weaponry and powerful puppets called Pokemon of Team Rocket's, the Titans and their group have been defeated and they no longer ruled over their own respective nations. Team Rocket ruled the whole world and had all the wealth. But the Titans didn't give up easily. They gave up a part of their powers down into eight humans whom followed them from day one. They told them that their task is to prevent Team Rocket from covering the world with their darkness. These titans hid in the lands and were now named as the Legendary Pokemon. Team rocket have spent years trying to find these powerful Pokemon, and so have other people.

Many generations have past and there was also a time were Team Rocket was defeated and no longer ruled the world. Each nation had many cities that were put in the map. Soon Pokemon researchers came in the world, trying to solve every mystery and find the Legendary Pokemon. Soon, Pokemon gyms were built and Leagues. Pokemon have become a big thing for the world, and trainers soon appeared. People still used Pokemon for various needs, and forgot the past that first started the peacefulness of the world. Team Rocket is soon rising and vows to take over the world. Wars break lose some times from now and many children would go parentless. Then, Academies where built for two reasons, to train trainers to grow up to become masters, and to defeat Team Rocket once and for all. The legendaries still hide and yet to be soon discovered.

But what is it for those eight humans that possessed that power? Generations have past and their powers have been past down to one child to the other. During the generations now, they soon forgot their tasks. Now the time has come, this generation will have to rise in order to save the world. One Child, with the Crystal Tear and the ancestors whom believe and praise the Legendaries, will have to go and search for the mystical eight…The Mystic Trainers…"

~*~*~*~

"Shh!!!" You are so annoying Ketchem." Gary growled at the shorter boy.

The boy crossed his arms and 'humph' at him. Richie chuckled at their childish fights. Misty was ignoring them as usual. The group were dressed in Team Rock uniforms and had snuck in the 'Old' Viridian Academy. Their Pikachus went roaming around trough the vent system. "So exactly where are we heading?" asked Richie.

"We are going to the control room to take some files." Misty answered.

Ash's grin grew wider, "Ooo, a secret mission. Way cool!"

"And how old are you?" Richie asked dully.

"Last time I check he was 10." Gary answered.

Ash puffed up in anger and was about to yell at him and punch him on his egotistical face. But a voice stopped him and their group. "Hey, you!"

They all froze from their spots. "What is it?" Misty hissed at the guy.

The man freaked out by her attitude. 'Gee, she reminds me of that woman, Jessie, but colder.' He shivers at both girls. "Look, we need help in loading the missiles into the launching room. The electricity is slowly powering off somehow."

Misty smirked. 'Good.' <Pikachu, Sparky, head up to the control room and scare off the Rockets with your Thunder bolts. >

<Right! >

<You got it! >

"Sure, why not." Answered Misty to the man. The boys looked at her weirdly. 'I thought we have to go somewhere else?' thought Ash.

They soon followed the man to the Missile room. But suddenly stopped as a man came running in. "Sir! The control room has been attacked, and the electricity is all out in six-eighths of the academy."

The man was hesitant. "Well, we can't activate the missiles if the control room is down." He looked up at the four teens. "Look, I changed my mind, you four, go check what is happening in the control room."

Misty nodded and the three boys followed and let go of their breaths. "I don't think you should trust them, sir." The other man said to the superior other.

"I know, but…"

The teenagers saw the old man walk into the room. They were staring at him in silence. He sat down next to Brock and looked at each one of them. He could tell that all of them have millions of questions to ask. 'Where can I start?' he questioned himself. "I know that you are all willing to ask many questions. Let me start off on, why are you here." He saw that he got the attention of the three. "You are here, because of this… prophecy." Duplica was about to ask something, but Prof. Oak stopped her with a raise of his hand. "We… are here to help you and to raise you to your full extent of your… powers. You are needed to fight a battle that happened thousands of years ago and now, it's coming back. We didn't want to wait for your powers to grow, because it will take you until you reach your 20s before you reach your limit of powers. We can't wait that long, for Team Rocket is going to strike the big one some time from now. We can help you to reach that limit."

"And what, make us like Misty?" Duplica muttered.

Tracey nudged her on her side with his elbow. "What!? It seems like he is going to 'mold us' to become like the poor girl Misty. What, is she like an android? If your going to turn us to be like her, then count me out!" she hissed.

"Look, for your information, Misty is not an android or Pokemon or any creature. She is a human, who happens to be found with that emotionless attitude. We aren't sure how she got to be like that, it's either from her parents or some else who took her in before us." The old man was defending the girl.

Brock frowned and put a hand on his chin, like in that think position. "Well, I remembered in that transmission you gave her, you said something about her being 'your creation'."

"I like to call her that, because I trained her well to be a great fighter against Team Rocket. She is very helpful around here, and takes orders pretty well. If it were a hard task, she wouldn't give up until she gets it right, although, she isn't much of a company. The silence is kind of making this place not a cheery place." He chuckled at that though.

"Look old man, can we stop talk about Misty, for now?" Duplica growled. She wasn't having a good relationship with him.

Prof. Oak just waves a hand at her. "So, how about the prophecy?" asked Tracey.

"Ah yes…" He stood up and walked next to the headmaster's chair. "Well, it's more likely a long story, but I'll give it a try." He clicked a button on the armrest of the headmaster's chair. On the center of the wide table, a part disappeared as a blank screen was planted there. Soon a pop up screen came into view of the three teenagers. They looked in awe on how advance the tecknowlegy is here in this castle like place. Soon words came running through the screen. Prof. Oak walked back into his chair next to Brock. He saw the faces of the teenagers as they read the 'story'. Tracey looked down at the Prof. in front of him. "Long time ago, Pokemon and Human used to understand one another?" he asked.

"Well, yes. They could speak like one another." Oak answered.

It was Brock's turn to ask questions, "What is the evil force?"

"Good question. My master said, that it was this being, not a man or a Pokemon. It didn't have a form, but let's say it's like a mass of negativity. It's like a dark spirit. It took over a man who wanted everything and held on to that greed. That spirit used that to help him get want he wants, and in return the spirit can take over the world."

"Where did IT come from?" asked Duplica.

Prof. Oak looked down on his hands. "No one knows… But like you, the spirit was passed down to generation up to today."

The room began to be silent. He saw that the teens were busy reading this 'prophecy'. "Um… so are we those… eight people? Are we the… Mystic Trainers?" asked Duplica.

"Well yes." Oak answered smoothly.

Tracey snorted, "How? I mean, don't tell me that Misty has the Crystal Tear."

Oak smiled widely. He looked over at Duplica, "Is it ok to speak about Misty?" he asked.

Duplica completely forgot about what she said. "Look old man, can we stop talk about Misty, for now?" She bend her head down and nodded lightly. She felt a little bad for yelling at him and was a bit embarassed.

"Well, the reason we took her in, was because our master saw the Cystal with in her. She didn't even know it. It said in the prophacy, that the story was suppose to be past down to generation. Unfortunatly, her family is gone and she was probably young. Same with you guys. You were suppose to be told about this, but you must have been to young when your... families left you." The man said.

"All because of those Team Rockets." Duplica hissed.

"The files are successfully downloaded." The text appeaed on the computer. Misty took out the disket and placed in her pocket. She looked behind her to see that the boys were doing their job. They were looking out for any Team Rocket members. Misty stepped over the dead bodies lying on the floor. They have been shocked to death all thanks to two powerful Pikachus. The dark haired boy looked behind, "Hey, Misty! Some of those bastards are heading this way. What do we do?"

She was out of the Team Rocket uniform. She didn't like how it felt on her. She felt stiff in them and couldn't move. "Fight them." She said flatly.

"Fine, but after I'm out of this shity uniforms." Ash hurriedly took them off. "Pi-ka." <Here they come! > His Pikachu pointed.

Misty just sat on one of the chairs and watched the boys fight. She had a smirk on her face. 'Humph, let's see how good they are. If they are really the destined Mystic Trainers.' She raised a brow in amusement.

"Alright, this is going to be fun." Gary had that smirk on and he took out one Pokeball. "Go! Evee!" Out came a little cute fox/puppy Pokemon. <Hee! > It chirped.

"Let's do it, Sparky!" The Pikachu jumped off the shoulder of its master. Static circled the little rodent. <All right! Time to kick, Team Rocket butt! >

"Go Pikachu!" Pikachu charged up in static prepared for battle. <Ok, who wants a piece of me!? >

The teenage redhead took out her com-devise. She took out her disk and placed it in a slot. "Copy of Files was Successfully Sent!" The words read on her little screen. A little blinking icon caught her eye. Out of nowhere, her prized Pokemon popped out of its own pokeball. <Where to next? > It spoke to her.

"Shimoti Island in the Orange Islands area." She stated to him.

The duck tilted its to one side, with its hands placed on his head. <Isn't that place close to the three Islands where the three legendary birds are? And Lugia could be near by. >

"They aren't there. Somehow they moved somewhere. I'm not the ones to find them, the Mystic Trainers are. They are the Guardians." She said flatly.

The duck looked up at her. <And I bet, your jealous because the only job you have, is to find annoying teenagers. >

Misty just pushed it a side and ignored him. Her cerulean eyes gazed up at the three boys ordering their Pokemon to fight. "Why don't you fight physically against the Team Rocket members, while your Pokemon fights their Pokemon. That's the way we're going to fight Team Rocket. So it's a start." She suggested.

<Well, that's a first. You're opening up! > He sound excited.

Misty just grunted it off. She swiveled the chair and stood up to the control panel. Psyduck looked at her then at the boys outside. He sighed and followed his mistress. Gary smirked, "Not a bad idea."

Richie and Ash looked at each other. "Kill innocent people…?" Richie whispered.

"They're not innocent." Gary muttered. He saw one member trying to run up towards them from the side. The man was easily knocked out by the kick Gary gave him on the face. "Ha! They're not so tough!"

Richie knocked one off the narrow catwalk. He peered over the rails and saw how far it was to the bottom. "That's got to hurt." He mumbled. The boy didn't see a Pokemon about to attack him, but his Pokemon shocked him off the catwalk, like the man. "Hey, Thanks Sparky!" The rodent nodded. <No problem! >

A Pokemon at the other side of this floor tried to throw its attack, but it didn't reach. "Ha! Ha! You didn't even reach us!" Ash stuck out his tongue. <This is how you attack! CHUUUU!!!!!! > Big bolts of thunder ran through to the other side shocking the Pokemon and it fainted. "Ha!" <Ha! > Both Pokemon and Master laughed hysterically. "Don't think you won yet!" A man knocked Ash on the gut, and threw him to hit the wall. Pikachu turned around, but was hit by a skull bash. Now both Pokemon and Master were unconscious near the wall. Ash moaned out.

"Evee! Skull Bash that man!" Gary yelled. <Here goes! > The little brown Pokemon bashed his head into two other Pokemon. As it got to touch the ground and stood, one other Pokemon burnt him with a fire blast. Gary was shocked and couldn't move. "Ah! Evee." He watched his Pokemon fall to the ground with horror. A man came up to him and threw a punch at him, but Gary ducked down, because he was shorter than him. He saw the opportunity to do an upper cut. The man was thrown back in to the floor. Suddenly Gary fell to the ground and saw darkness. He moaned out in pain. He heard a man on top of him laughing a low one.

Richie and Sparky were surrounded. He looked for any escape, but none. He growled in frustration. "Time to rip you up for good." A man laughed. Richie looked down at his panicking Pokemon. "Sparky! Use your Thunder!" The yellow rodent charged up to unleash its attack, but got tackled away from his master's side. Richie couldn't move he didn't know what to do. Soon he got punched several times on his stomach, and could have sworn he tasted blood. Soon his world was blackened in darkness.

The group was out of the meeting room and was given a tour around the palace. They couldn't believe how big this place was. There was a giant dinning table, bigger than the meeting table. The dinning room was gorgeous with that giant crystal chandelier. The ceiling was very high, that a flock of birds can fly in the room. The kitchen was amazing. It was big and a lot of food was stored. 'It's as big as our cafeteria in our academy. And it's only a kitchen!' thought Brock. He chuckled, "Ash will have a field of a time here." He said.

"Yeah! His appetite is as big as a Snorlax." Laughed Tracey.

They walked through the halls of where their rooms would be. There were more than thirty rooms in the place. There was the east wing and the west wing, so the boy would be at the east, while the girls are at the west. Duplica had a peek of Misty's room, and saw how gloomy it was. The curtains shut the sunlight out with its dark midnight blue color. The room was painted with a dark blue color, as the carpet and sheet of her bed were black. The wooden furniture was painted into a dark brown color. She must not like the brightness, but she dose wear happy colors, that doesn't suit her mood.

All the other rooms were the same. A few furniture were in there and the sheets, and drapes are white and the carpet was a nice shade of red. Duplica found out that each room had its own bathroom. The rooms were bigger than a dorm she shared with a few girls. She didn't get along with them.

As the group walked on, they past by a few more rooms. The Prof. Said they were training rooms, much like the ones at their academy but somehow the program is different. "You see, here you can experience like your in a real battle, and your Pokemon can feel the pain it's suppose to. What's different is that, once your Pokemon is hurt, you'll feel its pain also." The man said.

"Wow, this is going to be tough training," Brock thought out loud.

"Well, let's go to the training field." He led the way to the other room, and it was really big, like a stadium. There was a field grass and around it was a racetrack. "This is were we are going to start out your training to become a mystic trainer. I'll let Misty teach you some basic stuff she learnt her." He turned around to exit the place. "Let's head to the Pokemon Fields."

When they entered, the place was much bigger than the training field. Trees grew in one area, and in the middle is a lake. There was a barren area and a hill like area. There was another are were it was just a field of grass. "This is where the Pokemon you captured can roam freely, instead of their Pokemon. It gives them an opportunity to meet some new friends and have time to relax. Misty's Pokemon are mostly at the lake area."

They were walking through the giant place. "Um, Prof. Tell me, are Misty's Pokemon all Water type?" Tracey asked.

"Yes, she prefers Water Type. It's no coincidence that we found her near the old ruins of Cerulean." The Prof. Explained.

There in the lake was happily playing water Pokemon. "They look at happy and lively." Duplica spoke out. "They aren't as cold as Misty."

"Well yes. Misty let's them act the way they are if they obey her. And they understand her pretty well and let her act as she is." The man told them.

"Hm…" Brock crouched down and looked at one joyful Horsea.

Misty pressed a few more buttons and stopped when she heard an automated voice. "Self Destruction of the Academy starts in 30 minuets." Misty smirked and went out the door. There in front of her were a dozen of angry Team Rocket members. Misty looked at them as if they were no challenge. <You think we can take them? >

'Looks like our little friends are down.'

<C'mon, let's kick their butts! > Psyduck unleashed a beam of ice and easily froze the men. <Heh. > Psyduck crossed his arms. <Not even a challenge. >

"Let's go and get out of here. Psyduck, use Teleport." She looked down at her duck as she touched the unconscious boys.

"I don't think so…" a voice said behind her.

Then a blast of fire headed straight towards the two, and it was coming in quickly…

To Be Continued…

~*~*~*~

((Mwhahahaha!!! What's going to happen! Are they going to make it out? I don't know… Still confused? I'm confused also. Heh heh. Hopefully the nxt chap can explain a few more things. I tired my best to answer a few questions in this chap. Hopefully they were answered. Heh heh. Til nxt time!))

*~Kat Lee~*