Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Plan of Attack ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]



InvincibleInuYasha: Okay, I got really bored after having two days without writing, so I came up with an idea for a Pokemon fic. I know, I get bored very easily, and this thought just came up. I'm planning on keeping it short, but I'm kind of spontaneous, so that could all change. The story is basically in the first season, with the first 150 Pokemon. I can barely keep track of them after that. Maybe after Ash beats the Pokemon League. So, yeah, read and review!

Disclaimer: Pokemon are so cute, but sadly, I do not own them. I wish I could train a little Charmander though!


~Plan of Attack~

"Pi-Pikachu!" Pikachu spinted towards the sleeping Ash and leapt on his stomach. Ash coughed and sat up immediately, "Pikachu, what was that for?" Pikachu smiled, "Pika-pi!" Ash shook his head, "Whatever, it's getting late anyway, I should have woken up earlier." He looked around and blinked, "Pikachu, where's Brock? And Misty?" Pikachu jumped off of Ash and pointed to the edge of the clearing. Smoke was coming up from behind the trees. Ash got up and walked around the trees to see Brock preparing breakfast on his portable stove while Misty sat and played with Togepi in the grass.

Misty rolled her eyes, "Took you long enough. You were dead asleep. How come only Pikachu can wake you up? Maybe one day I'll stomp on you like Pikachu does." Ash laughed, "Ha, sorry. But you don't have to wake me up like that. Just tell Pikachu to wake me up next time." Misty shook her head and continued her play with Togepi. Pikachu decided to join them.

Ash asked, "Hey Brock, what's cooking?" Brock looked up and tasted the food, "I just finished cooking the rice for some rice balls." Ash smiled, "Yeah, I love rice balls!" Brock said, "I'll make plenty."

After lunch, the group picked up camp and continued traveling through Viridian forest. They were going to Pallet Town. Ash wanted to go home and show he trophy he had won to his mother. In return, she would cook up a feast. Ash had missed his mom, and her delicious meals. He couldn't wait. Pikachu hopped on his shoulder and pointed ahead, "Pika!"

Three Beedrills were zooming towards them, buzzing ferociously. Ash smirked and said, "Go, Pikachu!" Pikachu leapt from his shoulder, sparks flickering around it's red cheeks. Misty pulled out a Poke Ball and threw it, "Horsea, help them out!" Out of the Poke Ball emerged a bright yellow duck-like Pokemon. Misty groaned, embarrassed, "Psyduck! Why does this always happen!?" Psyduck grabbed his head, cocked it to one side, and whined, "Psy?" Ash shouted, "Pikachu, Thunderbolt!" Pikachu raised it's arms and growled, "Pika-CHUUU!" Electricity zapped out at the Beedrills. Two of them crashed to the ground. Misty said, "Psyduck, return." The pokemon returned to it's Poke Ball. Ash said, "Only one more to go Pikachu!" Pikachu looked back and said, "Pika!"

Suddenly, the Beedrill's abdomen opened up, revealing a small cage. Two mechanical arms shot out rom the Beedrill's front legs and grabbed Pikachu. Pikachu cried, "Pika-Pi!!" The arms tossed Pikachu into the cage, and the Beedrill's abdomen was sealed. Ash shouted, "Pikachu!!" He ran towards the Beedrill, but it sped off, buzzing fiercely and leaving behind a Sweet Scent. Other insect Pokemon in the forest began buzzing, creating a soft hum to hide the Beedrill's sound. Ash dropped to his knees, "Pikachu!!" As smaller insect Pokemon crowded around them, intoxicated by the Scent, Misty began to shiver in fear.

"Prepare for trouble!" "Make it Double!" Ash cried, "Team Rocket! Where's Pikachu!?" They continued their song, "To protect the world from devastation!" "To unite all peoples within our nation!" "To denounce the evils of truth and love!" "To extend our reach to the stars above!"

Jesse leapt from the air, "Jessie!" James did the same, but from the opposite direction, "James!" Jessie shouted, "Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!" James shouted, "Surrender now or prepare to fight fight fight!" Meowth jumped in between them, "Meowth! That's right!"

Ash repeated, "Where's Pikachu!?" Jesse, chuckled, "Like we're going to tell you twerps." James laughed triumphantly, "They've got big plans for Pikachu down at headquarters!" Ash ran up to them, "I don't care! Give me back Pikachu!!" He rached to his belt and pressed the small button on the Poke Ball.

James smirked, "Asking for a battle, are you?" He also took out a Poke Ball and tossed it into the air, "Go! Weezing!" The poison Pokemon bellowed, "Wee-zing!" Ash threw his Poke Ball, "Bulbasaur, I choose you!" A small green pokemon with a bulb on it's back growled, "Bulbasaur!" Ash cried, "Bulbasaur, use your Vine Whip!" Two vines shot out from behind Bulbasaur's bulb and reached for Weezing. James shouted, "Weezing, use Smog!" Weezing opened it's mouth and a thick, toxic cloud poured from it, blinding Ash and his friends. Jessie laughed in the midst of the Smog, "Don't worry, twerp! You'll see your Pikachu again when he's on our Boss' side!"

The huge Meowth hot-air balloon floated above the Smog. Ash coughed and threw another Poke Ball in the air, "Charizard, go!" The huge, orange, dragon Pokemon came out of he Poke Ball and roared, flames spouting from it's mouth. Ash shouted, "Charizard! Stop that and get Pikachu!" Charizard looked up at the balloon and roared, flying up towards it. Ash said, "Bulbasaur, use your Razor Leaf to cut at the balloon!"

The Razor Leaf attack didn't reach the balloon which was now disappearing over the horizon. Charizard was close behind when it shot flames at the balloon. But the flames were blocked by a sheild. Charizard snarled and tried to ram into the balloon itself, But he bounced off about a foot away from the ballon. There was a shield around it. James shouted, "You can't get past this sheild! It's Pokemon-proof!" Charizard roared and turned away, returning to the forest. Ash tried to see what was going on, but the Smog and the trees blocked his view of the sky. He didn't even know which direction Team Rocket went.

Ash returned Charizard and Bulbasaur to their Poke Balls. He lowered his head and his hat left a shadow over his eyes, "Pikachu..." He continued walking on the path to Pallet Town. Brock and Misty kept quiet and followed him. After a whileof walking, Misty went up to Ash and out a hand on his shoulder, "I'm sorry Ash. I'm sure Pikachu won't listen to them. Pikachu will be alright." Ash nudged her hand away and kept walking. Brock said, "Misty, leave him alone." Misty looked worriedly at Ash, but listened to Brock.

The road opened up and the group walked right through Viridian City. The short road from Viridian City to Pallet Town didn't take too long to cross, and there weren't many Pokemon around sunset. When they arrived in Pallet Town, someone shouted, "Hey, it's the Champion!" People stopped and looked at the group, curious. Some of them yelled, "Great job Ash!" Ash didn't even look up. They walked straight to Ms.Ketchum's house.

Ash knocked on the door and entered the house. A Mr.Mime greeted them and led the to the living room, "Mr Mime!" The trio sat down on the sofa and waited. Mr.Mime left the room and returned with Ms.Ketchum. "Oh, Ash, my baby!" She ran up to him and hugged him tightly. She released him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "How was your trip? I saw your victory in the Pokemon League, it made me so proud! You trained your Pokemon so well, especially Pikachu!"She looked around, "Hey, where is Pikachu?"

Ash ran up to his mom and buried his face inder her chin, sobbing, "Mom! Pikachu's gone!!"


InvincibleInuYasha: Okay, if you didn't like it, too bad, you suck. I just wanted to write another story and I thought, why not Pokemon? Yes, Pikachu has been captured, how devastating! Well, you'll just have to read more to find out! Haha! lol. Read and Review.