Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Adventure ❯ Go Go duo! Taurean and Pichu reach pallet town and a Murkrow rescue! ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Pokémon Adventure

Go Go duo! Taurean and Pichu reach Pallet town and a Murkrow rescue!

Well enjoy!

Narrator: Taurean an upstart pokémon trainer from Starlit began his journey in quite an interesting way. One day while he was helping Miss Amana the runner of the town pokémon ranch he discovered a pokémon egg with no parents to care for it. Soon that egg hatched into Pichu, a cute little firecracker with an unstable fuse! The two became fast friends and it would seem Taurean had gotten his first pokémon, much to the jealously of Giran Taurean's fierce rival. To top it off they competed in there first pokémon battle against a wild Chikorita which Taurean caught with one of the special pokéballs his father left him.

Soon after he meet's Prof. Odaichi and renowned pokémon expert Prof. Oak who gave the two boys there starter pokémon, Bulbasaur and Snubbull as well pokéballs and a pokédex and after some quick words of wisdom Taurean set off with Pichu at his side, his pokémon journey begins today!

Title screen appears and the words move as Taurean says-

Taurean: Go Go duo! Taurean and Pichu reach Pallet town and a Murkrow rescue!

Then we switch to see Taurean off his bike leaning beside and old fence and above that Taurean took a rest atop a small hill.

Taurean: That was quite a bit of a ways we went do you think Pichu?

Pichu agreed as he lay on the soft grass beside him.

(Thinking)

Taurean: This is it. I can't believe it; I'm really on my pokémon journey and already have three of the best pokémon ever. It won't be as easy as time goes by so I to must change with the seasons and get stronger each time.

Taurean the got up and said-

Taurean: Come on Pichu let's go!

Pichu: Pichu!

So after coming down the hill Taurean folded his bike up and strapped it on his backpack.

Taurean: I think we'll walk the rest of the way, to build up our strength.

Taurean then took the pokéballs that have Bulbasaur and Chikorita inside and clicked on the buttons of each one and they doubled in size.

Chikorita, Bulbasaur I choose you!

He threw them high in the air and they popped open and Bulbasaur and Chikorita came out.

Chikorita: Chika!

Bulbasaur: Bulba!

Taurean: I think it's time we all go to know each other. Bulbasaur this is Chikorita and Pichu, Chikorita this is Bulbasaur and you already know Pichu but now we're on the same team.

(^^)

Pichu: Pichu! Pichu pi.

Chikorita: Chickari!

Bulbasaur: Bulbasaur!

Bulbasaur and Chikorita took out there vine whips and shook the other. Then they moved towards Pichu. Pichu was nervous at first but saw that was there way of shaking hands and grabbed one from each.

Pichu: Pichu!

Taurean: Okay guys we're going to stretch and flex our bodies and walk to the next town. Who's with me?!

The pokémon all agreed and they start there walk which soon turned into a brisk run for all involved.

A half hour had passed and while Taurean, Bulbasaur and Chikorita were still able to go on, they notice Pichu was lagging behind a bit.

(Pulsing breath)

Pichu: Pi, cha…

Taurean and the others could see he was tired and stop a went over to him.

Taurean: Pichu maybe you should rest on my back a bit.

Pichu shakes its head "No" It doesn't want to be babied at all.

Taurean: I'm sorry but as you trainer and friend I won't let you tire yourself out.

He then picked up the worn out Pichu and put him on his back and they continued on at a slower pace.

Taurean: You did very well then most pokémon your age do but you're still a bit young to walk much on your own. But I know with the way you grow you'll be stronger real soon.

Pichu took comfort in that as he began to close his eyes for a little nap. Soon with Pichu fast asleep they stopped at a fork in the road.

Taurean saw the going left would take them to New Bark town and the middle path leaded to Pallet town and the path leading right's sign was gone.

Taurean: Where should we go? Well let's try Pallet town, then we can go through Viridian city and maybe find a trainer to battle.

Bulbasaur: Bulbasaur!

Chikorita: Chicka!

So the continue forward to Pallet town on there way to Viridian City. After going a bit they stopped at a nearby clearing and rested up. Since Pichu got a head start in resting he awoke fully charged and explored around a bit.

Taurean: Don't wander to far Pichu!

Pichu was sniffing some sweet flowers it found and then started to get on the alert.

Taurean: What is it Pichu?

Pichu: Pichu!

Pichu than further down the clearing.

Taurean: Pichu wait for us!

Bulbasaur: Bulba!

Chikorita: Chicka!

They soon followed Pichu to another part of the clearing where Pichu suddenly stopped.

Taurean: Pichu where's the fire?!

Pichu: Pichu-chu!

Taurean: Hmm?

Pichu pointed to a kid with a Squirtle battling a wild Eevee.

Kid: Okay Squirtle water gun!

Squirtle: Squirtle! Squirt!

He puckered up his lips and blew out some high pressure water at Eevee. He was weakened but got up delivered a headbutt attack to Squirtle. Squirtle withdrew inside his shell to defend and Eevee used another headbutt.

Kid: Squirtle no!

Eevee was about to finish it off a jolt of lightning shocked Eevee taking damage.

Kid: where did that come from?

Of course it was Pichu and in result of its unstable powers it took damage as well but not as much.

Taurean: Hurry, use a pokéball!

Kid: Oh-um, okay!

The kid took a pokéball and aimed it at Eevee.

(Winds up and throws)

Pokéball Go!!!

It hit Eevee and a red laser sucked it inside and it closed landing on the ground. The ball moved around and making a whirring noise and with a little tension and Squirtle came out of his shell the red light goes of and the ball stops shaking.

The kid ran up to the ball and picked it up.

Kid: All right I caught a Eevee!

Squirtle: Squirtle!

Then Pichu, Taurean and the others came up to him.

Taurean: You might want to try something simpler next time, if Pichu hadn't stepped in your Squirtle might've been really hurt.

Kid: I know but I didn't have a choice, when I was teaching my Squirtle to use water gun accurately that Eevee showed up. It immediately started attacking Squirtle and was about to start on me when Squirtle stepped in to protect me. The next thing we're in a battle, Squirtle tried his best but Eevee was too much for him. Then you came and well thanks,

Taurean: Don't thank me Pichu sensed you over the other side of the clearing and brought here.

Kid: well thank you Pichu, thank you for saving my Squirtle.

Pichu was blush from embarrassment.

Pichu: Chu.

Taurean takes out his hand in front of the kid.

Taurean: I'm Taurean Watashi from Starlit town, pleased to meet you.

Kid shakes his hand and shake-

Kid: My name's Lanny Soran from Viridian city but you can all me Lan for short. This is my Squirtle.

Squirtle waves hello.

The two got to talking and Lan's Squirtle played with Taurean's pokémon as they talked about there journeys so far.

Taurean: So you're starting out as a trainer too Lan?

Lan: Yeah, I just left home today, so I'm still a little nervous.

Taurean: Me too but it gets cooler all the time.

Lan: I agree, so that Pichu can already battle the after it was born?

(Looks to see the others playing)

Taurean: Yep that's the Chikorita he helped me catch. Miss Amana's cameras picked up my battle and she gave me a copy If I had some place to transfer it to a disk maybe I could play it on a computer and show you.

Lan: Well I take your word for it but I hope to see it, maybe I can learn a trick or two. So where are you headed?

Taurean: I'm on my way to Viridian city to find some trainers to battle.

Lan: Well I'm afraid you won't have much luck. most of the trainers there myself included have left off to collect badges for the next pokémon league. Some are getting ready to go to the Johto region for the next silver conference.

Taurean: I sure hope to go there someday; I never decided where I'd go. I was thinking of competing in the Indigo league.

Lan: I was thinking about earning the badges to enter the next silver conference. But I'm not sure either.

They thought about this awhile then from out of nowhere Taurean's stomach began to rumble.

Taurean: Oh sorry I guess I must be hungry, on the way up here we had a serious workout.

Lan looked over to see the pokémon were hungry too

Lan: It looks like we're not the only ones.

Soon after they decided to talk more over lunch. Taurean spread out the picnic basket from his backpack and a few plates, cups and bowls.

Taurean: I brought some food and recipes from home, how does fish on the campfire sound?

Everyone agreed so Taurean got out a fishing pole and some bait in his special bait can. While Pichu stays behind and naps again everyone else goes to a nearby pond and got set up. Lan first checked the water for safeness and it was so Taurean opened his special bait can which had honey covered apples inside.

Lan: Your special bait is apples.

Taurean: Honey-covered apples there all natural and it helps with the flavor. Do you think your Squirtle could swim down and catch whatever's on the line in this net?

Lan: Sure, right?

Squirtle nodded and after Taurean gave him a butterfly net jumps into the pond. Taurean stuck some apples on the hook and cast it in.

They waited a long time with Squirtle coming up every so often, the after waiting for what seems like forever they get a bite.

Taurean: Oh! finally!

Squirtle went back down and saw whatever it was it was too big to carry in the net so he goes back up and gives them the too heavy sign.

Taurean: Okay, Bulbasaur, Chikorita use your vine whips to grab whatever's down there.

They send there whips down and wraps it around with Taurean's help and Squirtle pushing it from underwater they soon got out something but it wasn't edible.

Taurean: I think it's a pokémon of some sort.

Lan: Yeah it's a Murkrow

Taurean: Murkrow huh?

He then got out his pokédex and opened it pointed at Murkrow. A light buzzed on and a clear male sounding voice said-

Pokédex: Murkrow, the darkness pokémon. Murkrow are known to be mischievous with shiny objects and take them for there nest or amusement. Murkrow are so mischievous they often frustrate their trainers.

Taurean: Murkrow sounds like a challenge.

Lan: Well I think right now it needs help.

(Very weak)

Murkrow: Mur-krow.

Murkrow was in bad shape and was muddy from touching the floor of the pond and was barely breathing

Taurean: Problem is the nearest pokémon center is in Viridian city. But maybe-

He looks at Murkrow and thinks of a difficult solution.

Now it's time for-

Lan and Taurean: Who's that pokémon?!

Hint: It's a flying and dark type.

A few seconds later-

Lan and Taurean: It's Murkrow!

Murkrow: Murkrow, mur!

We return to see Taurean staring at the injured Murkrow wondering what to do. He then got out his first aid kit from his backpack. He opened it up and took out some bandages and super potion and goes over to Murkrow.

Taurean: Here goes.

He sprays some potion on and its vital signs return, he then applies some bandages in a sling and it was a little better but still unsure.

Taurean: That's all I can do, we have to get him some professional help, and we'll just have to make the trip to Viridian city.

Lan: Well we have to pass Pallet town on the way; maybe someone at Professor Oak's lab can help.

Taurean: Of course I forgot, we let's hurry.

Taurean goes back to there Picnic site and packs everything up; Pichu awakes in all the commotion wondering what's going on.

Pichu: Pi?

Taurean: Pichu we have to go!

Lan: I think Pichu wants to know what's going on.

Taurean: I'll explain later just hop on and hurry!

Pichu did as his friend requested and got on his back and Taurean took off the folding bike and folded back into place and put Murkrow in the basket.

Taurean: I'll go on ahead I'll meet you at the lab.

Lan: Okay, Squirtle return.

a red light zips from the ball and send Squirtle back inside and he follows Taurean who's already ahead of him.

After zipping along the road as fast he could safely go Taurean and company found themselves in Pallet town, he was on his way to the lab when he saw a woman come out of nowhere.

Taurean: Look out!

Woman: Huh?!

Taurean was able to turn away but crashed and before Murkrow almost fell to the ground Pichu used its body as a safety net and fell on top of him. The woman feeling responsible help Taurean up and propped up his bike.

Woman: Are you all right?

Taurean: Yeah I'm fine, sorry about that.

Woman: Don't apologize I didn't look were I was going.

Taurean: Well to be honest nether was I, you see-

He began looking around franticly for Murkrow.

Taurean: Where's Murkrow?! Oh what'll I do?!

Pichu: Pichu!

Taurean: What?

He looked down to see Murkrow was on top of Pichu.

Taurean: Oh there you are thank goodness, quick thinking Pichu.

He then picked both of them up and put them in the basket.

Taurean: Sorry to be rude ma'am but I have to hurry to the pokémon lab, bye!

Then he rode off leaving the woman confused and decided to follow him. He soon made it to the lab and knocked on the door extensively. Soon a familiar face answers.

Tracey: Hello, oh hi there what's up?

Taurean: This Murkrow needs help.

Tracey saw that the Murkrow in his hands was really weak.

Tracey: This is serious we better hurry!

So the two rush inside closing the door behind them. Thankfully the nurse Joy from Pewter city had come on business and was able to lend a hand. Taurean explained that he was fishing in a clearing a bit away and they caught this Murkrow looking weak.

Nurse Joy: How awful, we'll take care of this right away.

Some Chansey came out and placed Murkrow on and the three went to the E.R, the light above turns on and now all they can do is wait.

Meanwhile the woman made it up to the lab to see what the fuss was about, just then Lan came up to the door.

Lan: Excuse me miss but do you know if a boy and two pokémon came here?

Woman: In fact I had a run in with a boy who had two pokémon is his bike basket and one of them looked very out of shape.

Lan: That was my friend, he and I found it in a pond while we were fishing and came here for help.

Woman: So that's why he was in such a hurry, we better see if there all right.

So they knock on the door and Tracey answers.

Tracy: Oh hello Mrs. Ketchem, who's this?

Lan was in shocked at what he just heard.

Lan: Mrs. Ketchem? You mean, you could possibly be-

Are you Ash Ketchem's mom?!

Delilah: Why yes I am, do you know my Ash?

Lan: Well not personally as of yet but I've heard a lot about him and watched his battles in the Indigo and Orange league on T.V, and I recently watched his latest match in the silver league conference. Well I didn't actually watch, my brother went there and called me and told me the details but It was like I was there.

Delilah: I didn't know was becoming so famous, well it's nice to meet you um-

Lan: Lanny Soran Mrs. Ketchem but everyone calls me Lan for short.

Delilah: Well I'll be sure to tell Ash all about you when I got to see him at the silver conference; I'm going with professor Oak to cheer Ash on.

Then they realized-

Lan: Hey with all this talk we forgot about Murkrow, we better get inside.

So after inside and Lan and Taurean reunited they introduced themselves to everyone and waited for new about Murkrow. While they waited Mrs. Ketchem explained how she was Ash's mom and buy was Taurean surprised. Soon they talked and it was a fun experience.

After what seemed like no time at all Nurse Joy and her Chansey Assistants left the E.R and went to our waiting bunch.

Taurean: Is Murkrow okay?

Nurse Joy: It's still pretty weak but it should be fine, sometimes Murkrow go fishing and accidentally drown which is probably what happened to this one. He's now in the recovery room, you can go in but you can't stay too long it'll need lots of rest.

In the recovery room Murkrow was in bed all cleaned up and looking stronger but was still weak and no one knew why, then Taurean and the others came in. Taurean went right to the side of the bed and sat down beside him.

Taurean: So this is what you look like clean, it's nice to see you up.

Murkrow: Murkrow! Mur-krow.

Taurean: But you face still looks weak but you're mostly healed, how can that be?

Everyone thought a bit and Taurean finally realized-

Taurean: Of course it's staring me in the face all this time; you haven't eaten since you went fishing in that pond.

Lan: Of course! That's explains it.

Nurse Joy: I guess with all excitement of tending the injuries we forgot it needed food, well that's the world of medicine for you. I guess I should get something from the kitchen.

Taurean: Actually nurse Joy I was thinking I could manage that, does anyone mind my using the kitchen?

Tracey: I guess no one would mind, follow me.

So Tracey led Taurean to the kitchen where he got right to work. A few minutes to and half hour passed when Taurean left the kitchen with a big platter of Veggie friend rice.

Taurean: Make way my family fried rice coming through!

Lan: That's looks delicious!

Taurean: I should hope so my family's special fried rice isn't easy to make. After I plate some up for Murkrow we can all have some.

So Taurean took the rice platter to the dining room and plated up special for Murkrow and added a little vitamin powder to help him heal then went to his bedside and pulled out a tray.

(Sets bowl on tray in front of Murkrow)

Taurean: Here Murkrow, I think you'll like this

Murkrow gave it a sniff and then dove his beak right in, Taurean was right he loved it.

Taurean: Looks like I have a new food critic.

Murkrow was slobbering it up until nothing was left and feeling a lot better.

Murkrow: Murkrow, mur!

Lan: Murkrow looks even better then before.

Tracey: I guess the immediate treatment of its injuries and a little food was all it needed to fully recover.

Taurean: It's like I always say, almost no one can resist my family's fried rice.

Soon afterwards Murkrow was up and about and feeling great, Mrs. Ketchem then invited Taurean, Lan and Tracey over for some lemonade and Taurean brought over his fried rice over.

Delilah: This rice is very good indeed Taurean, do you think I could have the recipe?

Taurean: I don't think grandma would mind.

Lan: So Tracey you're traveled around and took data on pokémon both wild and trained and now you're an assistant to Professor Oak?

Tracey: Yeah, it was that simple but now I know even more than I did before.

Lan: Do you think you could examine my pokémon?

Tracey: Sure, why not?

Lan takes out his pokéballs and releases Squirtle and Eevee.

Squirtle: Squirtle!

Eevee: E-Eevee!

Tracey gets out his equipment and looks at Squirtle and Eevee carefully.

Tracey: Well you're Squirtle could stand to be a bit leaner but everything else checks out okay, this Eevee is in great shape that battle you had to capture sharpened it up, and it's coat is fairly shiny.

He then went over to Pichu who was on Taurean's head.

Tracey: You said your Pichu was born yesterday?

Taurean: That's right.

He looks at it carefully seeing everything about it and then got out his voltage meter.

Tracey: It's in fine shape and really strong for a newborn, I'd like to see its voltage level.

Taurean: Sure.

He put the voltage readers on Pichu's red cheeks.

Tracey: Now Pichu can you do a thundershock?

(Charges up then releases)

Pichu: Pii-chuuu!!

The voltage meter goes sky high to 90% and stops; Tracey removes the voltage meters and returns his equipment to his bag.

Tracey: This is quite interesting. I've never examined a pokémon so young to be so strong.

Taurean: I have more to show you, after lunch there's a video that might interest you.

Soon after lunch and put the dishes in the sink, in the living room Taurean put his video in the VCR and it plays, it was the footage of Pichu's first battle, Tracey and Lan couldn't believe their eyes. Even Mrs. Ketchem was enveloped.

Once it was over and Taurean put it back in his backpack they didn't quite know what to say, except Lan.

Lan: Wow that was amazing; this was your first battle?! Simply amazing!

Tracey: This certainly surpasses anything I've known about pre-evolved pokémon before.

Just then the videophone rang and everyone went over as Mrs. Ketchem answered the phone, it was Professor Oak.

(On screen)

Prof. Oak: Oh hello everyone. Nurse Joy told me you we're over here.

Taurean: Professor it's nice to hear from you again.

Prof. Oak: Taurean? I didn't I'd hear from you again so soon, what brings you to Pallet?

Taurean: I was on my way to Viridian City and then-

Taurean went on to explain about the Murkrow he found and how nurse Joy fixed him up and how he made lunch for everyone including Murkrow who had also come over.

(Cheerfully)

Murkrow: Murkrow!

(On screen)

Prof. Oak: Well I see Murkrow's doing just fine now, anyway since you're here I though you could come back to the lab. I have a favor to ask of you.

Taurean: Okay I'll be right over!

Pichu: Pichu!

So everyone returned to the lab to find out what was up.

Taurean: So what did you want to ask me?

Prof. Oak: Well Mrs. Ketchem and I are leaving to cheer on Ash and Gary at the silver conference, but I just received a message from Prof. Elm who needs the schematics for the new pokégear system. I just finished them yesterday when I was visiting Prof. Odaichi but now I have to be off. Normally I would ask Tracey to do it but I need someone to stay and look after the pokémon, so I was wondering if you could it?

Taurean: Sure professor, I'd be happy to.

Lan: I'll help him too.

Prof. Oak: Oh hello I don't believe we've met.

Lan: I'm Lanny Soran from Viridian City, but everyone calls me Lan for short.

Prof. Oak: It's nice to meet you, I'm grateful for your help Taurean. Professor Elm is at the pokémon lab in New Bark town, also known as-

Town where new beginnings blow.

Then a window burst open by a strong wind came through.

Taurean: Ah!

Pichu caught a bit freaked holding on to Taurean's back really tight.

Then it died down and Mrs. Ketchem closed the window. Prof. Oak took out a CD from his desk and hands it to Taurean.

Prof. Oak: This CD contains the schematics for the new pokégear system, do you know the way to New bark town.

Taurean: Yeah, I saw the path on the way here.

Soon after they were outside and with Tracey waving goodbye from the door the 4 went there separate ways. Soon Taurean, Pichu and Lan were at the fork Taurean came to before. Then they heard a familiar cry, it was Murkrow flying above them landing it front of them.

Taurean: Murkrow, what are you doing here?

Murkrow: Murkrow, mur-Murkrow!

Taurean: I wonder what he's saying?

Murkrow then says something to Pichu and Pichu opens Taurean's backpack and takes out a pokeball and shows it to Taurean.

(Waving the ball)

Pichu: Pichu! Pi!

Taurean looked Pichu then at Murkrow with it's eyes so warm.

Taurean: You mean you want to come along with me?!

(Nod it's head and flaps it's wings ^^)

Murkrow: Murkrow, Murkrow!!!

Taurean didn't know what to say but he knew just what to do as he pointed the ball at him and then said-

Taurean: Then welcome to the team Murkrow, I promise to take great care of you.

then the ball opens and a red laser zips from the ball and sucks Murkrow inside and the ball closes and the red light instantly goes out.

(Gears up and poses)

Taurean: Murkrow chose me!

(Peace sign ^^)

Pichu: Pichu!

Lan: Congratulations T!

Taurean: You too for your Eevee.

Lan: Yeah about that-

Taurean: I know what you're thinking and it's yours, maybe Pichu helped a little but it's rightfully yours, right Pichu?

Pichu: Pichu!

Lan took out Eevee's pokeball and said-

Lan: Okay and I'll be sure to raise it well

Taurean chuckles a bit and soon he geared up to take the path to New Bark Town.

Taurean: Well it was nice meeting you Lan, I better get going.

Starts to walk away-

Lan: Taurean, wait!

Taurean stopped as Lan caught up with him.

Lan: I've been thinking I want to travel alongside you, and I did promise Professor Oak I'd help you out.

Taurean: Sure the more the merrier!

Pichu: Pichu!

(Winds up and throws it in the air)

Taurean: Murkrow I choose you!

The ball opens and Murkrow is above in mid-air flapping his wings.

Murkrow: Murkrow!

Taurean then grabs hold of Lan's hand.

Taurean: Let go, together!

Lan: Yeah!

The two soon run down the path to New Bark town with Murkrow flying close behind.

Narrator: And so with a new Murkrow, Lan joins Taurean on his journey. So with two new friends he sets his sights high to New bark town to deliver the pokégear schematics to Professor Elm. What twists and turn await him? Find out, next time!

I hope you enjoyed it!

PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!