Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Adventure ❯ Enter gym leader Sienna Lan's first battle ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Pokemon Adventure

Enter Gym leader Sienna

Lan's first battle

It was a quiet and crisp evening and Taurean and Lan had set up camp under some shady trees by the edge of a cliff leading down to a babbling brook. After a little frustration got a fire going and caught some fish and roasted them on the fire.

Lan: Ahh, those fish smell great! Are they done?

Taurean: Just a few minutes more.

Lan: Hey look!

Taurean turned to see what looked like a purplish sky.

Taurean: I know what you mean; we have traveled far for our first day.

Lan: No look over on the cliff.

Lan got up from the rock he was sitting on and guided Taurean over to the cliff to see a dazzling sunset.

Taurean: Oh the sunset, it's amazing.

Pichu came from the campfire and hopped onto Taurean's back watching the sunset alongside his friend.

Pichu: Pichu. Pichu!

Taurean: What is it Pichu?

Pichu pointed to sun setting and saw the sight of a pokémon flying over the sunset. Unknown to them it was Ho-oh.

Lan: That's amazing!

Lan took a sketchpad and pencil and tried to draw the mysterious pokémon while Taurean was looking in awe and curiosity.

Narrator: It was a breathtaking sunset and the sighting of the mysterious pokémon Ho-oh that was the perfect ending to Taurean, Pichu and Lan's first day on their journey through Johto.

Soon after they went back to there campsite and brought out there pokémon and they all had a wonderful meal together. Soon after they pitched some tents, put out the fire and everyone had a good night's sleep.

The next morning they packed everything up and followed the path down the mountain and on their way to Violet city.

Taurean: Say Lan, I was thinking of making a detour on the way to Violet city. I hear there's a gym just a few yards away.

Lan: There is?

Taurean: Yeah and if we win there we can get our first badge sooner, so are you up for it?

Lan: Why not I haven't been in a real battle as of yet and I want to see what Squirtle and Eevee can do.

Taurean: What about the battle against Akira you help me win?

Lan: Well you know what I mean, an opponent who plays fair.

Taurean: I understand now. Well come on, let's go!

So the two boys run down the path until they see a sign that says-

Cherrygrove forest Gym

"We take all challengers"

They turn to see a small building with a picture of an Eevee on top.

Taurean: Well this is it, our first gym challenge. Are you ready Pichu?!

Pichu: Pichu!

So they enter the building and behind a bush not far away Akira was watching through a window.

Akira: This time I'll show those kids the serious Akira, and then they'll think twice for taking me lightly.

Meanwhile inside Taurean and Lan go to the registration desk and ring the bell. They then see a girl that's franticly running up to the desk.

She pants a bit and says-

Girl: Hello and welcome to the Cherrygrove forest gym. Can I assist you?

Lan: We're here to challenge the gym leader for a badge. I'm Lan Soran of Viridian City.

Taurean: My name's Taurean Watashi from Starlit town.

Girl: My name is Sienna and I'm the gym leader here, but I'm afraid it will have to wait. My Umbreon has gone missing.

Lan: You're Umbreon?

(Takes out pokédex)

Taurean: Let's see what Dexter says.

After skimming through a bit he finds the picture of Umbreon.

Pokédex: Umbreon, the moonlight pokémon. One of the many evolved forms of Eevee, this pokémon usually roams around at night to eat and sleeps during the day. It can light the yellow marks on its body for needed additional light.

Taurean: It looks really cool; I'd like to capture one someday.

Lan: So you can't find it anywhere?

Sienna: No and I'm getting worried.

Taurean: I think I know who can help you-

Totodile use your ninjitsu senses to find Sienna's Umbreon!

A lure ball pops open and Totodile comes out. He wiggles around to warm himself up and sits down on the ground and crosses his legs and gets his senses going. He carefully sniffs the air and listens around and picks up something.

Taurean: Did you find it Totodile?

Totodile nods and points towards the laundry basket, Taurean goes over and starts to hear struggling sounds coming from the basket. He lifts the lid to see Umbreon glad to free as it jumps out and goes over to Sienna.

(petting her friend)

Sienna: I was getting worried you scamp, please be more careful.

Umbreon: Umbre!

Sienna: Thank you Taurean for helping me out.

Taurean: There's no need to thank me, the thanks should go to Totodile.

(Blushing and scratching his back)

Totodile: Toto.

Sienna: Well now that my Umbreon's safe let's have our battle now. Who's going first?

Lan: I am!

Sienna: Okay follow me to the arena.

So the three enter a large wooden door and entered a large scale arena with Lamp-size torches on the sides and Lan and Sienna got into position. The official ref stood between them on the sidelines.

Sienna: This will be a 4-on-4 match, no time limit.

Lan: Uh, ok sure. (I only have Squirtle and Eevee so I'll use stamina)

Taurean: You do your best Lan!

(Waving 2 fans ^^)

Pichu: Pi-chu-chu Pi-chu! Pi-chu-chu Pi-chu!

(Throws pokeball)

Sienna: I choose Flareon!

The pokeball opens and a Flareon comes out.

Flareon: Flare!

Lan: Go Squirtle!

The pokeball opens and Squirtle comes out.

Squirtle: Squirtle!

(Thinking)

Sienna: Hmm, a water type, difficult yes but no impossible.

(Takes out pokédex)

Taurean: I gotta know more about this one.

Points it at Flareon and it starts analyzing.

Pokédex: Flareon, the flame pokémon. This pokémon's eternal flame sack deep inside its body can heat up to 3000 degrees and it fluffs its fur to regulate its temperature.

Taurean: Quite interesting.

Ref: It's the gym leader's Flareon vs. the challenger's Squirtle, let the battle begin!

Sienna: Flareon, sand attack!

Flareon starts throwing sand in every direction-

Lan: Jump and use withdraw!

Squirtle: Squirtle!

He jumps to avoid the sand and his head, hands and feet enter deep inside the shell-

Lan: Now spin!

Squirtle spins fast while inside it's shell and rams into Flareon but it remains on its feet.

Sienna: Use flamethrower!

(Gets mouth hot and fires)

Flareon: Flare!

He shot a close range flamethrower but did little damage as Squirtle was still inside its shell. Squirtle popped his head, hands and feet and flipped away still full of energy.

Lan: That's the spirit! Now use water gun now!

(Shot a jet stream of water)

Squirtle: Squirt!

Sienna: Charge at it with flaming tackle!

Flareon incased his body with flames and turns the water sprayed into steam-

Lan: Oh-no!

Flareon's tackle hits and sends Squirtle flying but he twists around, digs in his feet and rams right back into Flareon knocking it to the ground.

Sienna: Flareon!

Lan: Okay, enough playing around. Squirtle slash attack!

Squirtle slashes all over Flareon's body-

Lan: Now, whip it around!

Squirtle grabs hold of Flareon and spins him round and sends him flying to the wall-

Lan: Finish it off with water gun!

Squirtle fires a powerful jet stream into Flareon sending him right into the wall outside the ring; he falls and is knocked out.

Ref: Flareon is unable to battle, Squirtle is the winner!

Lan: Yes!

(Pichu and Totodile cheering in the background)

Taurean: Way to go, keep it up!

Sienna recalls Flareon and puts it aside-

Sienna: Not bad, but let's see you keep it up-

(Tosses pokeball)

Jolteon go!

The pokeball opens and a Jolteon comes out.

Jolteon: Jolt!

(Pops out pokédex and amylases)

Taurean: Jolteon eh?

Pokédex: Jolteon, the lighting pokémon, Evolves from Eevee with the use of the Thunder stone, this pokémon uses the spikes on is body as a means of defense and it's sharp eyes can detect movement.

Taurean: Be careful of this one Lan!

Pichu: Pichu!

Sienna: So Lan. What will you do now?

Lan: I'm sticking with you Squirtle!

Squirtle: Squirtle.

Sienna: Obviously you don't know the elemental differences of pokémon. My Jolteon would easily take down your Squirtle.

Lan: Well you used your Flareon against my Squirtle.

Sienna: Well my Flareon has been specially trained, I can tell your Squirtle isn't at a high level otherwise I would've been more cautious. But I must admit it has promise to take Flareon head-on.

Lan: Well if you know all that then you know type doesn't always matter and I'll prove it!

Sienna: Now that's the attitude I want to see!

Ref: It's Sienna's Jolteon vs. Lan's Squirtle, *raises flag* begin!

Lan: Squirtle Skull bash!

Squirtle ran at high speed and made contact and causing damage but its head was full of little bruises and in pain running around holding its head.

Lan: Squirtle what's wrong?

(Giggles)

Sienna: Obviously you didn't know that attacking Jolteon Physically only causes more pain to your pokémon. Jolteon, thundershock!

(Charges and fires)

Jolteon: Jolt!

Lan: Squirtle Withdraw!

Squirtle hides inside his shell and the attack does little. He pops out again and uses bubblebeam which connects.

Sienna: Jolteon, pin missile fire!!!

Jolteon gets hyper and releases a barrage of little yellow needles causing great damage to Squirtle.

Lan: Squirtle no!

Sienna: Now thunderbolt!

Jolteon: Jolt!

He sends a zap of lightning causing great damage and knocks Squirtle down. Squirtle struggles but is able to get up.

Lan: Okay Squirtle let's tread cautiously.

(Gets his bearings)

Squirtle: Squirtle!

Taurean: That's the spirit Lan, keep fighting!

Pichu and Totodile were waving flags cheering Lan and Squirtle on.

Sienna: Jolteon, swift attack!

Jolteon sent a spray of light stars but Squirtle dodged them, he then fired a strong water gun drenching him and causing damage.

Lan: Leer attack!

Squirtle stared hard into Jolteon's eyes making it loose focus.

Lan: Now… Bubble!

He shot a wave of bubbles hitting Jolteon in the head making him dizzy and pass out.

Sienna: Jolteon!

(Whirly eyed)

Jolteon: Jolt.

Ref: Jolteon is unable to battle, Squirtle is the winner.

Taurean: All right Lan!

Pichu: Pichu!

Totodile: Toto!

Sienna recalls Jolteon and gets out another pokeball.

Sienna: You've been lucky so far but now its crunch time!

(Tosses pokeball)

Sienna: Go Vaporeon!

The pokeball opens and a Vaporeon comes out.

Vaporeon: Vapor.

Lan: Vaporeon?

(A little scared)

Squirtle: Squirtle?

Sienna: You've shown some promise but unless you can defeat Vaporeon, you aren't ready for the Johto league.

(Grits teeth)

Lan: Grrr!

Now it's time for-

Taurean and Lan: Who's that pokémon?!

Hint: It has multiple evolutions.

After awhile-

Taurean and Lan: It's Eevee!

Eevee: Eevee!

Meanwhile out in the woods just outside the gym where Lan has reached a tight spot, Akira and his Scizor and Fearow were plotting there new plan of attack.

Akira: Ok now while we've been loosing to these kids I've figured out an attack plan that may give us an edge.

Through a stick figure and crayon drawing sequence Akira explains his plan-

Akira: Now I'll send a smoke bomb on the arena and summon you two at once. Then in the confusion Scizor will quickly go after Pichu. I'll say my motto and they'll start to retaliate, Fearow will use its sand attack to once again cloud our movement and Scizor will go after Umbreon and put it and Pichu into the cages. I'll summon the airship by remote control and send the ladder down and I'll carry them both on board and you dispatch the kids and their remaining pokémon.

Once beaten you fly back into the airship, got it?

(The sequence ends there)

They were a little confused at first but after they think about it they get it and nod.

Akira: Excellent! (Those kids will be sorry for treating me as a fool and all there pokémon will be mine)

Meanwhile back in the gym Lan was perplexed as of what to do.

(Thinking)

Lan: This will be tough, both Vaporeon and Squirtle are both water types so the elements were against me. But I'm not giving up.

Sienna: You know if you want to quit now you wouldn't be considered weak. After all my Vaporeon is admirable in skill and power.

Taurean: Vaporeon eh?

He analyses with his pokédex-

Pokédex: Vaporeon, the bubble jet pokémon. Usually lives in beautiful waters and uses it's long ridged tail to swim, this pokémon has often been mistaken for mermaids. Eevee evolves into Vaporeon when in contact with the water stone.

Taurean: That's quite a resume, Lan better be careful.

Lan: I don't care what your Vaporeon is capable of, we'll never give up!

Sienna: Fine. Then let's see what you've got.

Ref: It's Sienna's Vaporeon vs. Lan's Squirtle *raises flags* begin!

Sienna: Vaporeon tackle attack!

Vaporeon: Ve!

It picks up in speed towards Squirtle-

Lan: Squirtle Endure!

Squirtle pumps up and reaches out his arms and grabs on to it while taking damage from the impact.

Lan: Now bubble attack!

Squirtle fires a wave of bubbles that trip up Vaporeon but it stays on all fours.

Sienna: Vaporeon fight back with water gun!

(builds pressure in mouth and fires)

Vaporeon: Vapor!

Lan: Use water gun as well!

(builds pressure in mouth and fires)

Squirtle: Squirt!

The two jet streams of water collide and struggle to overpower the other-

Sienna: Don't hold back; give it all you've got!

Lan: Don't let up!

The struggle goes on for some time until Vaporeon's jet stream pushes threw and blasts Squirtle away-

Lan: Squirtle!

Sienna: Aurora beam!

Vaporeon emits a purplish and bluish and pinkish beam of ice from his mouth-

Lan: Dodge and use rapid spin!

Squirtle leaped away from the blast and quickly withdrew inside his shell and it spins like crazy and rams into Vaporeon.

Sienna: Kick it out of the way!

Vaporeon kicks it away-

Sienna: Water gun!

It sends the strongest jet stream yet and knocks Squirtle down.

Sienna: Finish it with Aurora beam!

Vaporeon: Vaporeon!

He shoots another multi-colored beam at Squirtle knocking him out.

Ref: Squirtle is unable to battle, Vaporeon is the winner.

Lan: Squirtle return.

Squirtle is recalled and he takes out another pokeball.

Lan: You may have beat Squirtle, but this battle's not over-

Go Eevee!

The pokeball pops open and Eevee comes out.

Eevee: Eevee!

Sienna was surprised that Lan had an Eevee.

Sienna: So you have an Eevee, this should prove interesting. (Ah I remember when I first met my Umbreon when it was still a little Eevee; it's amazing what hard work and training can do.)

Taurean: I hope Eevee can turn this match around.

(With concern)

Pichu: Pichu.

Ref: It's Lan's Eevee vs. Sienna's Vaporeon *raises flag* begin!

Lan: All right Eevee let's go!

(Charges in)

Eevee: Eevee!

Sienna: Vaporeon use ice beam!

Vaporeon sent out a ferociously cold beam-

Lan: Dodge with Agility!

Eevee then disappears in speed and the beam goes off kilter almost near Taurean and Pichu.

Lan: Now come from behind and tackle.

Eevee then reappeared behind Vaporeon and before he could move away, Eevee slammed right into him.

Lan: Now grab him and use slam!

Eevee grabs his tail and slams him down in the ground and does a front flip to the opposing side of the ring and turns quickly-

Lan: Now… End this with body slam!

Eevee regains his speed and leaps over and dives into Vaporeon and flips to the opposite side.

Sienna: Vaporeon!

Vaporeon struggles to get up but in the end collapses.

Ref: Vaporeon is unable to battle, Eevee is the winner.

Lan: Nice one Eevee!

(^^)

Eevee: Eevee!

Taurean and Pichu were cheering glad that Eevee won, Totodile was cheering alongside Bulbasaur and Chikorita who Taurean just let out to help cheer their friend on.

Sienna recalls Vaporeon and look towards her Umbreon that had been beside her observing the entire match.

Sienna: Umbreon it's time.

Umbreon: Umbre.

Umbreon left the side of her trainer's chair and crept down the stairs into the battlefield.

Taurean: I knew she'd use Umbreon for last.

Pichu and the other pokémon were kind of worried as they could sense Umbreon's great power.

(Shivering)

Eevee: Eevee.

Lan: Don't be scared Eevee, we've got nothing to loose and a badge to gain.

Sienna: I'm afraid it will take more then sheer optimism to be myself and Umbreon.

Lan: Well we'll be sure to give it our best shot!

Ref: It's Sienna's Umbreon vs. Lan's Eevee *raises flag* begin!

Lan: Eevee take down attack!

Eevee goes in for the line drive-

Sienna: Extreme speed!

Umbreon: Umbreon!

Umbreon charges toward Eevee high unbelievable speed and the rammed right into each other. They each took damage and were struggling to knock the other down.

Sienna: Don't give in Umbreon!

Lan: You don't give in either Eevee, use crunch!

Eevee broke away and chomped on Umbreon's back inflicting damage and great pain He ran around crazily until he shook him off.

Sienna: use tackle attack!

Umbreon: Umbre!

Lan: Dodge and use headbutt!

Umbreon goes for the connection but disconnects and Eevee delivers a strong headbutt to his right side.

Sienna: Nice stuff you got there but you've only got a brief reprieve, Umbreon pursuit!

Umbreon tapped into its dark powers and generate a black/purple aura. He rams into Eevee getting good ground.

Sienna: Now use crunch attack back on Eevee!

(Shows its teeth and dives in)

Umbreon: Umbreon!

Lan: Dodge and use agility!

Eevee began to disappear and reappear in many different areas not only dodging the attack but confusing Umbreon.

Sienna: Don't loose focus Umbreon, use agility as well!

Umbreon agreed and began to disappear in reappear in different directions just as Eevee, because of this they can read each others movements and know exactly how to avert them.

Sienna: Your Eevee's not so shabby on defense but he can't keep it up forever.

Lan: I know, so I'll go offensive, Eevee use extreme speed!

Eevee bursts out in speed and greatly surpassed Umbreon's agility, Umbreon came out of agility mode surprised and he wasn't the only one.

Taurean: I didn't know Eevee was so fast.

Pichu: Pichu…

(Thinking)

Sienna: So Eevee is faster than I thought, but I won't be beaten that easily.

Lan: That was perfect Eevee, now quick attack!

Eevee: Eevee!

Eevee connects with a powerful drive into Umbreon but it remains on all fours and pushes Eevee aside.

Sienna: Umbreon flash!

The yellow markings on Umbreon light up brightly and Eevee shields its eyes from the distracting brightness.

Sienna: Now charge it with hidden power!

Umbreon: Umbre!

It emits a white aura and slams into Eevee knocking it down-

Lan: Eevee you gotta get up!

Eevee struggles but it eventually collapses.

Ref: Eevee is unable to battle, Umbreon is the winner.

Lan: Oh Eevee!

Lan quickly goes over to Eevee and picks him up, Taurean and the others came over.

Taurean: That was some great battling Lan, both Squirtle and Eevee did great.

Pichu goes over to Eevee feeling sad.

Pichu: Pichu, pi pi.

(Very weak)

Eevee: Eevee.

Lan: You just rest now.

Sienna leaves her chair and walks over to Lan.

Sienna: Don't feel too bad, no one's lasted as long as you did by only using two pokémon.

Lan: You knew I only had two pokémon to battle with?

Sienna: Yep I did.

Taurean: Then why did you put Lan through a 4-on-4 match?

Sienna: It's the rules of the gym and besides he learned valuable experience and I learned not to estimate the underdog. I realized that anything is truly possible in a battle, so Lan you taught me something. Thanks I'll never forget it.

(Blushing)

Lan: No problem.

Just then a small black ball burst through the glass roof and smacked down on the stadium making a thick cloud of smoke.

(Coughs)

Taurean: What… *Coughs* Is… *Coughs* Going on?

Then a rope came down with Akira on it but no one could see him in all the smoke, he threw a pokeball and Scizor popped out, with his quick speed grabs Pichu and puts him in a black cage and locked the door.

Taurean: Pichu? Pichu were are you?!

Then they heard a familiar laugh-

Sienna: Who's that in the smoke?

Lan: Don't tell me-

The team rocket theme plays and Akira recites-

(The smoke slowly clears)

Akira: To protect the world from desolation, to unite all romantics in these great nations. To show the force of real true love, to send our message to the stars above-

Akira!

(It's clear now)

Team rocket sharing our message day or night, now you're in my way so prepare to fight!

Just beside him Scizor was by the cage with Pichu inside.

Scizor: Scizor!

Sienna: Who are you and how dare you intrude my gym?

Lan: This is Akira, a member of team rocket.

Taurean: Release Pichu now!

Akira: Are you kidding? Not after my brilliant plan is slowly going into effect.

(Tosses pokeball)

Go Fearow sand attack!

The balls pops open and Fearow comes out and immediately mask the field in sand with everyone with their eyes closed and coughing while Scizor grabbed hold of Umbreon and locks it in a cage next to Pichu.

The sand clears to find Sienna's Umbreon was captured as well.

Sienna: Umbreon!

Lan: Let him go!

Akira: Your chatter is wasted my plan is finally coming together, and this is only the beginning.

He then takes out a remote control and presses a button, outside above the roof of the stadium an airship was floating by and soon over the stadium it stopped. It sent down a rope ladder and Akira quickly grabbed the cages shimmies up the rope ladder-

(Climbing)

Akira: I'll see you soon but not too soon I hope.

Taurean: You won't get away with this!

Akira: You two take care of them, and return to base when your done.

Lan: Base? What does he mean?

Sienna: Look up there.

They look up to see the airship with Akira getting inside.

Lan: We've got to get to that ship.

Lan races to the rope ladder but Scizor and Fearow block it.

Taurean: So you want a battle huh? *Throws pokeball* Go Chikorita!

The ball opens and Chikorita comes out.

Chikorita: Chicka!

(Turns to Sienna)

Lan: We got to help too *tosses pokeball* Go Squirtle!

The pokeball opens and Squirtle is summoned.

Squirtle: Squirtle!

Sienna: Right, *throws pokeball* Go Jolteon!

The pokeball and Jolteon is summoned.

Jolteon: Jolt!

Fearow: Fearow!

Scizor: Scizor!

Eevee was struggling to get in the fight but Lan's grip wouldn't give.

Eevee: Eevee!

Lan: Forget it; you can't battle in this state.

Fearow closes in for a wing attack but Jolteon glides out of the way. Scizor goes for a metal claw towards Lan and Eevee.

Lan: Ah!

Squirtle: Squirtle!

Luckily Squirtle jumped in front and Delivered a bubble strong enough to veer Fearow away.

Lan: Thanks Squirtle.

Taurean: Chikorita, grab onto Scizor's claws with your vine whip.

Chikorita: Chickari!

She sends her whips flying and latched onto Scizor's claws and lifted him high in the air-

Taurean: Now whip him around.

Chikorita spun him around silly until he got dizzy; Lan was able to wear Fearow down some and then-

Taurean: Lan, use Squirtle's water gun. Get Fearow into position, now!

Lan: Gotcha, Squirtle water gun!

Squirtle fires a mighty jet stream and drenched Fearow sending it flying into position-

Taurean: Now Chikorita, release your hold on Fearow-

She is an inch from connection-

Taurean: NOW!

Chikorita releases her grip and Scizor crashes into Fearow both fatigued.

Sienna: Now it's my turn, Jolteon thunderbolt!

Jolteon let out a strong volt giving a serious shock to Fearow and Scizor, the pressure built until there was a massive explosion sending them both up into the airship's cargo hold where Pichu and Umbreon were kept.

Akira came by to see his team beaten.

Akira: Oh no! My plan is falling apart at the seams. There must be something I can do to save it!

Meanwhile down in the arena-

Lan: That's taken care of; now let's get to the ship!

Then Eevee after much trying slipped out of Lan's grip and climbed the rope ladder clumsily up.

Lan: Eevee get back here, what are you doing?!

Taurean: He wants to save Pichu and Umbreon himself.

Lan: But he's still too weak to fight, I've got to help him!

As he turns to the ladder-

Taurean: Please don't go after him yet.

Lan: But why? In his weak state Akira might catch him.

Taurean: Perhaps but he obviously have something to prove.

Lan felt Taurean didn't realize the seriousness in this but even so he also knew part of being a friend is letting them make decisions for themselves despite the dangers.

Lan: All right, but if things get out of hand I'm going up.

Soon Eevee reached the top and looked up to see Akira leaving for the control room, he snuck pass a sleeping Scizor and Fearow to find Pichu and Umbreon in their prisons.

They're both glad to see him as Eevee began to do repeated tackle attacks on Umbreon's cage, for five minutes he pounded on the bars without resting.

Down in the arena Lan was worried what was taking so long, but kept what little faith he had.

Soon after many attempts he broke the lock and the cage door opened and Umbreon was free. he then used his pursuit and broke the lock on Pichu's cage and he was free as well.

Just then Akira came in-

Akira: What is going on in here?!

He looked to see Umbreon and Pichu were free.

Akira: Oh-no how'd you get out?!

He then looked down to see Eevee-

Akira: So it was you!

Eevee tried to get away but Akira grabbed him.

(Charges up)

Pichu: Piii-

Akira: Uh-uh! You wouldn't want your friend to get shocked right along with me.

Pichu stopped the attack before it started and it's head drooped down. Akira went over to the open door of the airship where Lan and the others saw him.

Lan: Eevee!

Sienna: Jolteon thunder-

Taurean: Wait!

Sienna looked closer to see Akira holding Eevee realizing-

Akira: I guess electrical attacks are out today, otherwise your friend here we'll be hurt right along with me.

Just then Umbreon tackled Akira knocking him down and almost loosing his grip on Eevee.

Taurean: Now it's time-

(Tosses pokeball)

Go Murkrow! Night shade attack!

Murkrow is summoned and uses a powerful beam from his eyes on Akira but he evades and losses his grip on Eevee in the process and he's falling back into the stadium,

(Running towards the hole in the roof)

Lan: Eevee!

He makes a high a jump as he can and catches Eevee in his arms and lands back on the ground.

Lan: Are you ok?

Pichu and Umbreon also jump from the ship and land in the hands of their trainers.

Sienna: I'm glad your safe old friend.

Umbreon: Umbre!

Taurean: Are you okay?

Pichu: Chu.

Taurean: Ok then let's put a dent in Akira's plan. Pichu!

Sienna: Jolteon!

Both: Double Thunderbolt!

Jolteon: Jolt!

Pichu: Piii-chuuuuuu!!!

Murkrow added a night shade and Squirtle with water gun all combine and created a power explosion sending the airship flying high.

Akira: Well that's day 2, but I'm getting closer to my goal. Until then-

Akira stages out again!

The ship flew far away until you just saw a twinkle of light.

Soon after our friends went to Sienna's living room for some well needed refreshment.

Taurean: I'm so sorry about all this Sienna, if I had known Akira was still after Pichu I would stayed away so your gym and pokémon were safe.

Sienna: Don't beat yourself about it, everyone's safe and I must admit it brought excitement around here. You two are the part of the first 5 who've come here to challenge me.

Lan: We are?

Sienna: Yes but besides that I've have some business to settle.

She reaches in her shirt pocket and takes out a round, gold circle with a picture of a fire, leaf, water drop, snowflake, a sun and the moon. She walks over to Lan feeling glad.

Sienna: You've rightfully earned my Moonflower badge.

She hands it over to Lan-

Lan: But I didn't win our match, I can't except it.

Sienna: Don't you remember? It was a 4-on-4 match, you won the best 3 out of 4, not only that but your Eevee and Squirtle showed great courage off the field as well, you truly deserve it.

Lan: Thanks but, it doesn't look like a flower.

Sienna: Look on the back.

Lan turned it around to see a silver flower with a crescent moon in the middle.

Lan: I get it now, the front represents the many types of pokémon and the back represents the beauty of a moonflower.

There was a silence and Taurean found it puzzling.

Taurean: What's wrong, I thought you were happy.

Lan: I am.

Taurean: Well don't you feel you want to do a victory pose or something.

Lan: Well I wanted to wait until you win one yourself.

Taurean: That's right it's my turn now, so will you except my challenge?

Sienna: I see I'll have to, but my pokémon are quite weak from there last battle. Do you think you can come back tomorrow? I'm going to send them to the pokémon center in Cherrygrove city.

Taurean: Sure, this gives me time to prepare.

So they said goodbye to Sienna for now and spend the night in the forest were Taurean had spent the rest of that day training for his first gym battle.

Narrator: So after a quite exciting day Taurean rests up after training for his toughest battle yet. Will he get the moonflower badge? Find out next time!

Sorry it took so long, please review!