Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Love! Minun's World ❯ The Battle ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Previously on Pokemon Love...

Minun's mark was a mystery from anyone who knows it.


'Okay, Plusle. It's now or never. I can tell him or give him a mail for him telling him that I love him...' -Plusle

Pikachu started to use Agility and took Plusle to go somewhere else.

"Pikachu? W-what are doing?" -Plusle

"Taking you somewhere else!" -Pikachu

Minun saw what Pikachu did. He was looking at a window.

"Oh, man! How did Pikachu catch us up!" -Minun


"Oh, no you don't!" -Minun

Pikachu was shocked. He stopped using Agility and dropped Plusle.

"How did you come here fast!" -Pikachu

"Easy. Following you!" -Minun


"Minun, you are going to be out of this Picture later on!" -Pikachu

Plusle went behind Minun and watched what's going on.


(Pairings: Plusle x Minun)

Chapter 3: The Battle

Minun and Pikachu was about to battle. Minun would do this because of Plusle. Pikachu would do this because he hates Minun. So he could hurt him. Plusle was watching the battle start. She needed to go and get something for a minute.
"So, any last words before I faint you?" -Pikachu

"Yeah. Only one." -Minun

Pikachu stared at him for a minute.

"Draw!" -Minun

Minun used Spark at him. Pikachu dodged the attack and used Quick Attack to hit him. Minun felt the attack and was backed up. Minun thought that this was too easy and waited for the next attack. Pikachu was going for his next move, Slam. Minun teleported from next to behind him. Then he used Spark again. Pikachu was hit and fell down.
"This is too easy!" -Minun

But when he laughed, Pikachu used Thunderbolt. Minun was feeling the damage(Not that much) but Pikachu tackled him after the last attack.
Minun fell down after the hit.
"Is it easy now?" -Pikachu

"Yeah. It's still easy." -Minun

Pikachu used Slam to faint Minun but he quickly dodged it and got up.

Minun ran to him and disappeared again.
"Where did he go?" -Pikachu

Minun was floating on top of him and he Slammed him first. Pikachu's head hurted badly and couldn't get up."Give up, Pikachu!" -Minun

Pikachu slowly got up and grabbed Minun. He jumped up with him and done lots of front flips. He was ready for a Seismic Toss. Pikachu slammed Minun down very hard. Minun couldn't get up. His legs hurt more than anything.

"You need to give up." -Pikachu

Something happened to Minun. His "Special" eye slowly opened. Pikachu gasped that he had a third eye. The eye helped Minun use Hyper Beam at Pikachu. He was hit and was moving backward fast. Minun couldn't see him anymore. He slowly got up and walked to Plusle but she was gone. He only found a mail that his name on it.

---

Dear Minun(If you're there)

I haven't told you the truth about me yet.

So I wanted to tell you this.

I love you...

If you see me, go to your base.

Love, Plusle

---

Minun was shocked about Plusle loving him. So he came to his base fast.

"Where's Plusle?" -Minun

"She's in your room..." -Rhyhorn

Minun started to go in his room. In his room, he had a bed, some dolls, and his own Gameboy Advance SP. He saw Plusle there, sitting on his bed.
"Plusle..." -Minun

"Have you read the mail yet?" -Plusle

"Yes..." -Minun

"Yeah... It's true..." -Plusle

Minun blushed.

"I love you too..." -Minun

He sat on his bed and they stared at each other for some seconds. Then Minun came closer to Plusle. They closed their eyes and started to kiss... Then their lips connected. It was a passionate kiss. Until somebody started to look at them kiss. They broke the kiss and blushed again.

"So, Minun... What's next?" -Plusle

"Nothing..." -Minun

The one that peeked at Plusle and Minun went away for a minute. Minun then fainted from Pikachu's attack. Plusle sent him in his bed to sleep.

"Have a nice sleep, Minun..." -Plusle

Meanwhile, Pikachu was flying away from the Beam. He landed where he was a very long way back to the Base.

To Be Continued.

Next time on Pokemon Love...

Pikachu was lost from a Unknown place. He couldn't find on thing that has a way to the base.

"Ugh... In this rate, I'll never make it." -Pikachu

Somebody knows Plusle and Minun's kiss. If it tells everybody about this, will Plusle and Minun's life change?

All of this and more on Pokemon Love! Minun's World!