Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Love! Minun's World ❯ Prolougue of the PKMN War ( Chapter 12 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Previously...

Since Zangoose and Seviper fought, Seviper lost. Then Zangoose has his mate, Breloom.

Chapter 13: Prologue of the Pkmn War

Seviper was still at the sky, but he started to fall. He was now in the Lost World. As he was falling, he started to roll. He landed softly but he was still rolling, until he crashed on a tree. The tree fell on him and everything shaked. Pikachu and Magby was still kissing until they felt the shake. Pikachu broke the kiss then looked where Seviper was.

"What was that?" -Pikachu

"Don't know... Let's check it out." -Magby

They ran to where Seviper was, but Pidgeot was first.

He tried to wake him up, but from the roll, he fainted.

---

Pandora was at the base. He couldn't find Minun; Minun hid from him. Plusle was with Minun. Pandora went inside the base and tried to find him. Even in Minun's room. Rhyhorn helped him but nothing was found. This was like hide and seek but almost like lost and found. Pandora was now where Minun is, but some feet away. He looked down and saw Minun. He was still kissing Plusle and had Pandora look back...

---

Pikachu found some Revives from the grass. The Revive woke Seviper and noticed that that he was in Magby's home. Magby knew that he would wake up in this time. Seviper was asking where was Zangoose. He remebered that he was being throwned by him, but he was dizzy. After some time, Pidgeot had an idea...

"How about we start a team?" -Pidgeot

Magby whispered to Pikachu.

"Pikachu, would it be a good idea?" -Magby

"Yeah. No one can stop us when we have strong Pokemon to battle Pandora with..." -Pikachu

"Yeah... Pandora was unstoppable when I battled him!" -Pidgeot

Here's how it worked. Seviper is now on Pikachu's team. It's now in 4 Pkmn.

---

Minun, after the kiss, climed onto Pandora.

"Hmm... What were you doing?" -Minun

"Finding you. Then I saw you kissing Plusle." -Pandora

"Oh, come on... At least no one was look-" -Minun

A Poison Tail struck Minun in high speeds. Minun was five feet away from Pandora until Pidgeot took him away.

"Darn you! Let go of me!" -Minun

Pidgeot's feet, Minun was being held on, squeezed him. Minun was screaming out for help.

Here's now the bad news. Minun was captured, Plusle is in trouble, and Pandora doesn't know what to do.

---

Minun's eyes started to open. He was binded on 4 ropes. Two on both arms, two on both feet.

"So, are you awake now?" -Pidgeot

"Huh? Pidgeot, free me this instant!" -Minun

"So, is he here?" -Pikachu

Pikachu was in where Minun didn't know where he was.

---

Pandora ran where Pidgeot has taken Minun with. He wasn't happy by the moment. Plusle was with him, knowing what they would do to Minun. When they were there, Pandora stopped.

"Oh, no!" -Pandora

They were in Pikachu's castle! Minun never knew unless Pandora tells him.

He looked at a window to see Minun. Plusle gasped that Minun was being binded and hitted by Seviper's Poison Tail! She backed away and tears flowed out.

"How... dare... they... do this?" -Plusle

Rhyhorn was behind them, suddenly.

"What-" -Rhyhorn

When Rhyhorn looked where Minun was, he was shocked.

"Minun... How did he get there?" -Rhyhorn

"Plusle knew this." -Pandora

Rhyhorn found the door for the castle. Plusle wanted to destroy those who hurted Minun.

"Let's break in!" -Pandora

Pandora's Hyper Beam and Plusle's Thunder broke the door. Rhyhorn ran in, following Pandora then Plusle.

---

Seviper stopped what he was doing and noticed that the door broke.

"Looks like Pandora's in." -Seviper

Pikachu and the others got out the room and saw Pandora, Plusle, and Rhyhorn.

"Ugh... Have to get out..." -Minun

Minun was in bad condition. His "Special" eye freed Minun. He then slowly walked to a window from that room where Pandora and the others were.

"Why are you interuppting us?" -Pikachu

"We want Minun back!" -Pandora

Minun crept to Pandora.

"(In a low voice)Minun!" -Pandora

"Why..." -Minun

Pandora used Recover to heal Minun. Pikachu gasped loudly and was angry.

"That's IT!" -Pikachu

The Pikachu team started to attack Pandora.

At least Rhyhorn took Pidgeot, Pikachu taking Minun, Magby taking Plusle, and Seviper taking Pandora.

The battle was short. Pikachu's team couldn't take the power that Minun and Pandora had. Pidgeot flew where they had their secret "Squishy" machine. As Pidgeot activated it...

"So, you can't escape now!" -Pidgeot

"We can!" -Minun

Minun took Pandora, Rhyhorn, and Plusle's hand, then they teleported out. Pidgeot was shocked.

"Nice job, Pidgeot!" -Pikachu

Pidgeot was taking Pikachu and others and flew out before they were squished.

---

Minun safely was back at Pandora's base. They were still floating until his eye closed. He stopped floating, then fainted.

"Minun?" -Plusle

Pandora picked him up and took him to his new room. He took him to his bed, putted him down, then he left.

Some days later...

Plusle woke Minun up. She was suprised that he was okay.

"Plusle..." -Minun

They both kissed. Pandora looked at a window.

"He's awake..." -Pandora

(Yeah, it all ended out at Pandora's Base. Everybody(At least 47) was in there having fun. Playing games, talking, being alone... Expecially Plusle and Minun. Want to know who was looking at everyone's kiss? Pandora! Everyone has some adventures they never went to, and now they are now safe once again.)

END