Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Waterflower ❯ Meeting a princess ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Princess Waterflower

Chapter 1- Meeting A Princess

Ash Ketchum walked along the trials his friend Pikachu by his side. "The next town is Cerelean buddy" Ash said to Pikachu, "maybe we'll get to meet the 4 princesses." "Pika" Pikachu agreed, soon they reached Cerelan City, a sign before them read: Welcome to Cerelean City, the city of pure water.

Ash smiled as he walked along the trails looking for the Cerelean Castle, he looked at the lakes, ponds, rivers, the ocean and waterfalls. Finally he and Pikachu came up to the Cerlean City castle, home of the 4 Waterflower Princesses. Ash took out a letter and showed it to one of the guards, he pointed the way down to the pool where Ash would find them. Ash neared a door and heard splashing and laughter so he knocked "come in" a voice said. He opened the door and there he saw 4 of the most beautiful girls he had ever seen. "Yes?" one with blonde hair asked, "um… I have a message for the 4 princesses of Cerelean City," Ask said. The 4 girls got out of the pool and one with fiery red hair said "that's us, my names Misty and that's Lily, Violet and Daisy." Misty and her sisters then said "we are the 4 princesses of Cerelean City." "My names Ash Ketchum" Ash told them, Daisy held out her hand and Ash gave her the letter, he then turned around when Pikachu said "Pika Pika?" Ash turned back to the Princesses "yes?" Lily asked, "how do I get outta here?" Ask asked her. "Just follow seal," Violet called for seal and a small white pokemon appeared, "now seal you show this boy out the come right back" Violet told seal.

Seal bounced out of the room Ash following, Pikachu turned to look at the 4 princesses then ran after her both master and friend.

Lily opened the letter and the girls sat at the edge of the pool waiting for Daisy to read what was on the letter. "Lily, Daisy, Violet, Misty," Daisy began, "my name id Edward Helm and I am inviting you all to come to the Flower Petal ball in Pallet town." "A ball?" Violet asked, "where's Pallet town?" Misty asked her sisters, "Pallet town is where the famous Professor Oak is Misty," Daisy said, "yes" Lily agreed. "He is very famous for discovering that all pokemon come from eggs" Violet said. "There's more," Daisy told her sister as Seal hoped into back into the room and lied beside Lily, "there will be a fair starting at the first streak of light and the ball will be at 8:00" Daisy finished. "When is it?" Violet asked, "it's tomorrow!" Daisy exclaimed, Misty then popped in "well then sisters, let's get ready," "she's right if we leave now then we should be able to get to Pallet by tomorrow" Lily said.

The 4 sisters then got up and walked towards their own rooms, Misty walked out of her room carrying her best kimono, it was a water blue with tiny pink flowers decorating it comfortable fabric. She found the her sisters kimonos were already in the carriage, Misty put hers in carefully then hopped in next to Violet. She closed the door and the carriage started off. "Do any of you know what Pallet looks like?" Misty asked, they all shook their heads no so she settled down for the long ride.

Mean while in Pallet

Ask was talking to Edward, "so tell me again why you invited those 4 Cerelean Princesses again?" Ask asked "I invited them for 4 reasons," Edward said, "1.the've never seen Pallet before, 2. I hear their all beautiful" "they are sir" Ash interrupted. "3. I want them to check out my son" Ash fell down "should have known that" Ash muttered to himself "and last but not least number 4. I'd like to ask them about Cerelean, you see Ask I've been thinking about moving there someday and I wanted to know about it." "Well it's 7:00 better head home," Ash said, "my mom'll think I'm sick if I miss diner." Ash then walked home he also wanted to get to know Violet a little bit more too, he walked into the house and fell asleep on the sofa.