Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Princess Waterflower ❯ The Flower Petal Ball ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 2

The Flower Petal Ball

It was the next day the next day and the girls had finally arrived at Pallet. When Misty stepped out of the carriage she was surrounded by people her sisters also, there was pictures being taken off them and they were being asked questions. Until Professor Oak pulled them out of the crowd. They smiled and thanked him, "hello girls," Oak said, "how are you?" "we're fine Professor and you?" Lily said, but before Professor Oak could answer her 4 boys entered. "Hey gramps," one said, "are these the Cerelean Princesses?" "they are Gary, let me introduce you to Misty, Lily, Daisy, and Violet." Oak pointed to each girl in turn, "hello girls," Gary said, "I'm Gary Oak and these are my friends Mellow, Robert, and Red." Mellow looked at Daisy, Robert looked at Lily, Red looked at the floor and Gary stared at Violet. Ash then walked in "hello girls," he said, "glad to see you made it here safe" "thank-you Ash" Violet said politely. "The carnivals about to beginning," Ash told them, "would you like to accompany me Violet?" Violet blushed but took Ash's arm and they walked outside.

Mellow accompanied Daisy, while Robert accompanied Lily leaving Gary and Red and Misty. Misty frowned and watched Gary and Red walk away from her in disgust; Misty began to cry, "what's wrong dear?" a voice said behind Misty. She turned around and saw a woman, "as usual no one wants to go with me" "but aren't you the 4th Cerelean Princess?" the lady asked, "yes" Misty nodded wiping away her tears. "Who are you?" "why I'm Delia Ketchum, Ash's mother" the lady said, "I'm Misty" Misty stood up and Delia embraced her. "Well Princess Misty," Delia said, "how about I take you" Misty looked at Delia, "you'd really do that for me?" Misty asked. "Of course dear, lets go."

Misty enjoyed Mrs. Ketchum's company and laughed and smiled the entire time. They both enjoyed the games, the rides, the contests, even the food. However when it was time for the ball Misty insisted that Delia go and dance and talk with her old friends, (not in age mind you) it took awhile but finally Delia gave in a walked off. Misty danced to the music sometimes with a partner but mostly alone, the she decided to take a break and she sat against a tree and looked at the stars. "I don't know why, but they seem to remind me of home" Misty thought but soon her attention turned to a crying figure which she recognized to be Violet. Misty ran over to her poor sister and asked "what's wrong Violet?"

Misty blew up when she learned that Ash had told Violet that he didn't love her anymore. "He told me that he actually loved you Misty." Misty was shocked then felt a hand on her shoulder and a voice say, "hey Misty wanna dance?" "never!" Misty yelled recognizing Ash voice, "never shall I dance with someone like you! You broke my sisters heart and now you expect me to dance with you?!" everyone had now turned their attention to Misty and Ash. "You are such a jerk Ash Ketchum!" Misty then slapped him across the face. Lily and Daisy slapped him too the helped Violet up. They walked towards their carriage and rode off only after Misty thanked Delia for the wonderful time but fessed up that she wasn't sorry about hurting her son." Then they all drove off swearing never to return to Pallet unless it was an emergency. Violet soon dozed off to sleep and Lily said, "you did the right thing Misty, I'm proud of you" "we're proud of you" Daisy corrected.

Once they all reached their home back in the Cerelean Palace they all went straight to sleep. Misty dozed off after hearing Violet say, "thanks Misty" in her own room. "You're welcome Violet" Misty then dozed off into her peaceful sleep.