Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Six Elements of Eevee ❯ The Dragon's Den ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Six Elements of Eevee
Chapter 1: The Dragon's Den

A/N: Contains a lot of Pokemon Crystal stuff- I own that game! My first Pokémon fic.

A darkened chestnut-haired girl was caught in the mouth of a female Dragonite as
they landed before the Blackthorn City Gym. She waved at the disappointed Clair.

Clair: I was hoping to never see you again.

Karieru: Ha ha good for you.

Clair approached the Dragonite. "Is this the puny little Dratini my grandfather gave you? Lorelei?" Karieru's eyes widened. "Oh no, the Name Rater changed it for
me. She goes by Linaire now."

Clair: Linaire suits her. I don't know why you named her after the ex-Elite mistress. You dishonour me.

Karieru: Wha? How?

Clair: The first time you faced the Elite Four, Lance murdered you.

Karieru: Oh...yeah...and somehow I ended up in bed with three of you staring at me. *But I love your cooking!*

Clair tested her hand. "I miss slapping you silly. A shame Grandfather stopped me."

Linaire: ~Well you've never beaten the young Dragon Master so what are you complaining about? I sliced and diced his Charizard good and Umbra's Aurora Beam was beautiful.~

Clair: I heard that. So what the heck do you want?

Karieru let Linaire drag her to a cave. "Gonna show your Grandpa how strong Linaire grew the last time he saw her!" Clair turned on her heel and stalked back to the Gym.*Stupid young clan member. Not even a full-time dragontrainer but she can join us. Humph.*

The hunchbacked man waved as Sasemi (a Furret) carried her trainer to the opening. He politely moved aside and the two entered. The entrance was claustrophobic and dark. Karieru missed the ladder and fell into the second entrance, then falling into the the banks of a large, underground lake. Sasemi swam to the middle of the lake where a wooden hut/shrine greeted them. Then the girl smacked her forehead. "Aie! I forgot to bring Redrage (a red Gyarados) along! He has the Whirlpool thing!" Sasemi chittered in anger and nipped her arm.

A redheaded boy peered out into the water, Meganium beside him. *Oh Ho-oh it can't be the brat! But if I try to drown her now the old Dragon Master would kill me.* Meganium spat at the sight of Sasemi, but pulled them out from the water and on to the dry land.

-Sasemi, retreat. Linaire, appear.- Linaire replaced Sasemi in a burst of red light and nearly crushed Meganium in the process. "Karieru! Your stupid Dragonite almost killed my Meganium!"

Karieru: I wish she killed you instead!

Alex: If we weren't in the Dragon's Den I'd strangle you right now!

Karieru: Oooh, I'm so scared. Save me, Lugia, save me!

"Dear me," an ancient-looking man interrupted. "Children these days...dear me! Lorelei! You've grown!"

Linaire: ~My name is Linaire, master! I missed the Den so much.~

"It's okay," he patted her head. "And what of Redrage and Cirdra (Seadra)?"

Karieru: They're great, Grandpa.

Alex: He's not your grandfather!

Karieru: Oh well. I call him that all the time.

Alex: So what's Clair to you?

Karieru: A really annoying big sister.

Alex: And Lance?

Karieru: One scary uncle. Looks like a freaking Charizard with the cape billowing open. Well, Linaire, when you're ready we'll go.

A/N: I love all dragontrainers- so don't get me wrong. Don't worry we'll get to the Eevees next chapter. I made the Pokemon "talk" so you can hear their thoughts. In the story only trainers of that element(s) can hear someone's else Pokemon "speak".The Dragon's Den scene is there for a reason but not really too important until the epilogue for 'Six Elements', called 'Aurora Mistress'.