Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Six Elements of Eevee ❯ Outcasts on Aurora Island ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Six Elements of Eevee
Outcasts on Aurora Island

A/N: Hey! It's the chapter that /supposed/ to be better than the first! I hope it is *).

It was a hot day with only a breeze to cool Karieru as she and Jasmine (Pidgeot) flew towards Cianwood. Once passing Whirl Islands, Jasmine hovered. -Sasemi, appear. Jasmine, retreat.- The Furret caught the trainer and swam beyond the boundaries of Johto.

Sasemi: ~Where are we headed to?~

Karieru: Um, the Southern Islands, maybe?

Sasemi shrieked. ~I can't swim that far! Linaire or Umbra will have to take us the rest of the way.~ A cold gust of wind moved the Furret slightly off course. ~You should of brought Dundee (Feraligatr) along.~

"I forgot these seas are kinda rough," she admitted. "I guess I have a problem with thinking ahead." Suddenly, the waves struck. Sasemi shrieked again, unable to fight. -Sasemi, retreat. Jasmine, appear.- Jasmine dived into the turbulent waters and emerged with Karieru.

"Kingdra! Hyper Beam!" Rainbow light pierced Jasmine, slicing off her wing. "Twister!" A great whirlwind emerged, carrying the two far out into the ocean.

As it passed by a lone island in the east, one Great Ball and one Pokeball was stripped from Karieru's belt, landing on the island as their trainer was carried away...

"Jol?" Hours later, Enderyn (Jolteon) burst from the Great Ball. A Pokeball lay next to him, and he sniffed it. The other. He used his paw to tap the button, and Charni (Espeon) burst forward. ~Where the heck are we, Charni?~

Charni: An undiscovered island, it seems. No Pokemon in sight, obviously no humans- where is our mistress?

Enderyn: You're asking ME? Does it look like I know'

'Wait.' Charni looked into the deep vegetation. 'There is something upwind of us.' A Flareon stepped out.

Enderyn: ~Hel-lo.~

Charni: What is with you and Fire Pokemon?

Enderyn: You're looking at a Jolteon that sired five Growlithes. I can't help it. I like
Fire-types.

Flareon: Excuse me? You two aren't residents here, right?

Charni: Yes, ma'am.

Flareon: Now listen, girl, I-

Charni: I'm male!

Flareon: Oh. Well, YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!

Enderyn: We kinda guessed that. Why?

Flareon: Foul creatures! I smell the scent of a human female coming from you. Aurora Island is off-limits for tame Pokemon. Only wild Eevees and their evolutions dwell here.

Charni: But the Jolteon and I cannot swim or fly or teleport.

Flareon: Then prepare to die. Shadwyn will take good care of you.

Enderyn: Bring him on!

Flareon: Shadwyn is female.

Charni: When will she come for us?

Flareon: When the Moon is visible. You both do not stand a chance.

The Flareon bowed her head and scampered off. 'I shall enjoy your carcass tonight, Jolteon!'

Enderyn: She likes me.

Charni: ~Moron.~ She wants to eat you.

Enderyn: So. What are we gonna do with that what's-her-name-again Shade Wind?

Charni looked at him curiously. 'Shadwyn. Shade Wind. Sounds like an Umbreon to me.'

Enderyn: We are so dead it's not even funny. Psychic-type is weak against Dark!

Charni: Then I will have to rely on you.

Enderyn: But you're Level Seventy-something! I'm not even fifty!

Charni: We are dead.

Enderyn tensed. 'What are we gonna do?' he repeated.

Charni: Train, train, train before the Moon rises.

A/N: *sigh* I wanted this chapter to be so much better. At least we've finally
met our two Eevee evolutions. Like the name of the Umbreon? Next chapter Enderyn and Charni are gonna work it to get fit for their encounter with Shadwyn- but not much time before the Moon rises.