Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Six Elements of Eevee ❯ Enderyn's Training ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Six Elements of Eevee
Enderyn's Training

Enderyn: WWWWWAAAAAHHHHH! I wish I was Level 52 so I could have the Thunder ability! We're dead!

Charni: Shadwyn must be watching us.

Enderyn tensed and looked about. Nothing. His spiked fur raised as he dashed towards the water where a Level 40 Gyarados waited for him. Charni watched as Enderyn dived into the water, Gyarados diving as well in hot pursuit. The Jolteon was moving through the water at incredible speed, though their Suicune partner, Umbra, could outrace him. -THUNDER WAVE- The water turned electric blue and the Gyarados was paralysed. It roared in frustration. -PIN MISSILE- It glared as the sharp needle-like spears pierced its tough skin. He also used his fur as a weapon, dodging about and tearing at the Gyarados until it finally fainted. 'Take that you ugly fish, you!'

At the sound of his voice, six Gyarados rose in challenge. Enderyn backed into the water, and put on a burst of speed for shore. 'YYYYYYAAAAAAAHHHHHH!' They thundered for him. -PSYCHIC- The six immediately fell from the blast of mental power Charni aimed at them. Enderyn gasped once he was safe on land. 'Thanks. Is there anything to eat?'

Charni: Some berries here and tasty looking Pidgeys harassing Caterpies.

Enderyn: Meat first, vegetation later.

Being tame Pokemon, the two had significant trouble until Flareon appeared. -FIRE SPIN-

Enderyn: Barbecued Pidgeys! Yeah!

Flareon: *sigh* You're no different than a certain Vaporeon.

Charni: What are you doing here?

Enderyn: Yeah, miss, why the sudden change in loyalty? What about Shadwyn?

Flareon: She wants you fed before facing her. Nobody has beaten her before, and she shows some sympathy to you.

Charni: Is that a good thing?

Enderyn: She's trying to get our guard down! You two-timing ball o' fur!

Enderyn, cocky enough for a second battle, launched himself at the Flareon. -FLASH- She shrieked, being blinded temporarily. He took advantage of it by jabbing his spikes into her fur. Her head was thrown back as her body began to bleed. He balanced his forepaws and used his back legs to aim a powerful kick at her chin while trying to tear her head off with his tail spikes. The only thing that saved her from death was her bushy throat fur. She did collapse, though. 'YES!' He could feel the advancing levels. 'More of this and I'll reach 52 in no time!'

Charni: I thought you liked her.

Enderyn: She's a sly one. I'd rather kill her.

Charni: Oh...

Enderyn: Cheer up, buddy! We'll be ready for Shadwyn!

A shadow crouched low in the greenery, perched atop a rock. ~Will you, Jolteon? Or the Espeon? You cannot defeat me...~ With that it silently creeped away.


Far across the distance, many kilometres away, a cry of a heartbroken girl sounded.

A/N: Okay, next chapter (Moonlight Match) is the face-off! Yay!