Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Six Elements of Eevee ❯ Moonlight Match ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Six Elements of Eevee
Moonlight Match

A/N: This is purely dedicated to Jolteon but Charni has his moment.

Charni leapt up abruptly. 'What's the matter with you?' Enderyn demanded.

Charni: I thought I felt something...

Enderyn: Aie! You're giving me the woo-woos.

Charni: The what?!

Enderyn: A word I heard from our mistress' mother. Woo-woo is kinda like creepiness.

Charni: You said 'aie!'.

Enderyn: Oh Delibird I'm so sorry- I forgot you an' Umbra were the closest to her.

Charni: Delibird? You swear by a common Delibird?

Enderyn: Hey! One whacked me pretty hard in the Ice Caves with his sack thing.

Charni chuckled inwardly and signaled the time to leave the unconscious Flareon. 'You want Level 52? Then come on and let's resume.'

Enderyn: As long as it doesn't involve Gyarados.

Charni: But Water Pokemon are the only ones we've seen so far. As an Electric you SHOULD have an advantage over them.

Enderyn: NNNOOO! I'M SO SCARED!

Charni: You want me to fight Shadwyn all by myself?

Enderyn: Never. Let's kick some ugly fish---

Charni: Very colourful language, I see.

Enderyn: Stop flattering me. I don't go for my own gender.

Charni: ENDERYN!

Enderyn: What? I don't see you doing any-

-HYPER BEAM-

After the recent Gyarados attack...........................................

Enderyn hobbled onto the shore and licked his wounds while Charni kept a sharp watch, being a Psychic-type. *The Sun is setting...we don't have much longer left. But I was certain I felt a new presence before and I don't feel it now. The Moon is rising- it gets darker by the moment.*

In the meantime, Enderyn felt some sort of odd swelling in him. He raised his head to the sky and noticed the increasing cloud coverage, yet the Moon shone brightly. He gulped as it formed a beam over him and Charni. His yellow fur gleamed in the silver light, and he looked northwards. As expected, the enigmatic form of Shadywn awaited across the water, also revealed by the Moon.

He sniffed cautiously, learning of other Pokemon clustered in the forestry. *Dark-types are weak against Fightning but I forgot Double Kick a long time ago! Aack!*

Charni tensed as Shadwyn melted into the shadows. 'Keep your guard up, Enderyn, she's coming here for us.' Suddenly she stepped out from the greenery behind Charni.

Enderyn: CHARNI! Behind you!

Charni spun around and nearly dared not breathe. She..was..right..in his face! Even this close, her voice was barely a whisper: 'Espeon you waste my energy.' Hurt by her remark, he attacked. -BITE- Shadows swarmed to his aid temporarily to deliver the effects of the Dark ability. Shadwyn sprang backwards, surprised. 'What are you doing with a Dark move, Psychic?'

Charni: My mistress thought I might need it should I encounter another Psychic Pokemon.

Shadwyn's eyes narrowed and the shadows raced for her. -FAINT ATTACK-Shadwyn again melted away and Charni felt something unfriendly viciously attack his mind and body. She materialised from thin air and -SCREECH- his defense lowered.

-SWIFT- Charni was a blur as Shadwyn was knocked backwards. 'Let me at her!' Enderyn called.

Charni: Wait 'til I'm down so she'll be easier!

Shadwyn: Fool.

-PSYCHIC- The mental power stunned her momentarily, enough time for Charni to use another Bite. With another -FAINT ATTACK-, Charni was exhausted and in need of Berries or Potions. Before blacking out, he noticed she had a special item with her, a Blackglasses (increases power of Dark moves).

'Charni!' Enderyn screeched. 'You are SO dead miss Umbreon.' -THUNDER WAVE- Nothing happened. He panicked and realised he'd forgotten it.

Shadwyn: I'm the one who's dead? *Drat that Espeon drained me.*

-MOONLIGHT- The silver light shone brighter, but before she could be healed by its rays, Enderyn was already ramming her with his spikes, dashing about. -FAINT ATTACK- Since the Jolteon was running like a pack of Houndooms were on his trail, she didn't catch up with him to make her move. 'Take this you stupid-----!' -PIN MISSILE- Hairpins struck her but she held her ground, trying to resist. *Now I know why I forgot Thunder Wave. I did it, I did it! Yippee!*

He leapt into the air, high above Shadwyn. Clouds gathered around him, lending the creature their strength. Ions were torn and Enderyn made a pathway for them to the black Eevee far below. -THUNDER- Electricity in the form of lightning raced for Shadwyn, who didn't have time to escape...

A/N: Well well sorry for the little cliffhanger but I couldn't help myself.
Enderyn reached his goal of Level 52 which shows anything is possible- even if
you're a psychotic Jolteon.